Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Breeeezy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

😳😳 hez a genious ..best dancer annd choreographer for me 😆 Man of ideas..and an actor in the making// He almost tried to do every form last season ...but still ppl whines about him being non versatile ,does only lifts blah blah 😆

I don't believe he is non versatile... I guess most of the time choreographers compose based on their contestants strengths and comfort ... I wish judges gave out dance forms every week and judge all on same dance form ... Last year I was fed up with some repetitive forms ... 
I seriously hope JDJ will be better tha NB , NB was just not worth my time...I gave up with constant irritation from Sajid and Rahul Mahajan and the never ending Jay - Mahi jaap which sometimes went OTT ðŸ¤¢
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have never watched nb ...this time i tried becoz of one of my fav tv actor participated ...and i used to watch it for his sake only ...as soon as he got eliminated .. i stopped watching...NB - bad hosts ...boring contestants ...bakwas judges ...specially rude and annoying saajid ...it was a big flop for me ...plus choreographers were sidelined badly
Edited by ..SalmanGirl.. - 11 years ago
Breeeezy thumbnail

I have never watched nb ...this time i tried becoz of one of my fav tv actor participated ...and i used to watch it for his sake only ...as soon as he got eliminated .. i stopped watching...NB - bad hosts ...boring contestants ...bakwas judges ...specially rude and annoying saajid ...it was a big flop for me ...plus choreographers were sidelined badly

I more than agree on the choreographers being sidelined part , I did not honestly know the names of the choreographers except Ankan 

Originally posted by: pmgsk

I more than agree on the choreographers being sidelined part , I did not honestly know the names of the choreographers except Ankan 

they never got treated well ...and i still remember how sajid used to insultt them ... it was disgusting ... even i watch jhalak for salman only from last two season ...but even if he will not do it this season ...ill watch it for judges ( its my personal view this team of judges is even bettr than did )
Breeeezy thumbnail

they never got treated well ...and i still remember how sajid used to insultt them ... it was disgusting ... even i watch jhalak for salman only from last two season ...but even if he will not do it this season ...ill watch it for judges ( its my personal view this team of judges is even bettr than did )

oh yes , I love Remo ... He looks such a gentleman and not to mention a bundle of talent ...

Originally posted by: pmgsk

oh yes , I love Remo ... He looks such a gentleman and not to mention a bundle of talent ...

word 😊
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Star never gives choreographers any space, atleast till NB3, you could see the choreographers, 4  onwards no sign, same with the reality show Just Dance. The overrated show just gushed over those 3 terrible judges never showing who are choreographing.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
Im am not  doing Jhalak: Sanaya irani.

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 is all set to surface on TV screen. Popular names are pouring out in media to be part of this dancing reality show to explore their dancing talent.

Singer Shaan has been till date finalized to be one of the contestants, while Drashti Dhami andKaranvir Bohra would host the show is speculated in the media. In the midst, popular actress Sanaya Irani aka Chhanchhan was also in headlines for being part of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaaas she went on confirming it on one of the social networking sites which was reported by certain section of media.

However, we have learnt that Sanaya Irani is not active on any social networking sites. Therefore, we went ahead to contact her on which the young lass stated, "Though I was offered Jhalak I couldn't take it up due to the hectic shooting schedules of my new show. My show has just gone on air, thus I am not doing Jhalak."

"I did not want to jeopardize my health too," she further adds. The actress also went on to confirm that she is not on any social networking site.

Sorry fans, may be your favourite actress will shake a leg on Jhalak next year!!!
Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hain ?? sanaya is not doing JDJ ????

so now i think i shld believe those news that DD is participating not hosting ðŸ˜”

I wanted her to host the show 
LeadNitrate thumbnail
There's a hidden dancer within me: Singer Shaan

There's a hidden dancer within me: Singer Shaan
Shaan
Shaan, known for hit numbers like "Jab se tere naina" and "Chand sifarish", is all set to display his dance prowess on the sixth season of "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa".

He says he always possessed the skill but never worked on it.

"I think there is a dancer hidden within me, but I never worked on that, but somewhere it was running in my mind," the 41 year-old said here Wednesday.

Initially, when he got the offer to join the show as a contestant, he was afraid.

"I was afraid to exhibit my dancing skills in front of everyone, so I never took the offer seriously. But my wife said, 'If not now, when will you do then?' She asked me to do and I did," he added.

Final list of participants of the new season of "Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa" is yet to come out. Reportedly, TV actors Siddharth Shukla and Karanvir Bohra will join Shaan on the show.