JDJ thread: blab till the show starts (N:P125)

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Sorry for being a enthu cutlet, but now that Jhalak news have started pouring in, my gush fest will start. I am opening this thread for all the news of jdj and will keep updating it with new articles as they come along. I thought its a better idea that to fleet through in CC threads here.

Index:

Pg 1: first look of JDJ6
Pg 1: My wife got me to participate in Jhalak: Shaan 
Pg1: Remo and Karan Dostana
Pg10: Busy Salman has no time for Jhalak.
Pg 12: Salman to dazzle yet again in jhalak.
Pg31: Dhrasti Dhami and Karanver bohra to host
Pg 35: K Himanshu shukla sharing airing date
Pg 43: krystal and ekta kaul in JDJ
Pg52: madhuri Dixit's Glamourous avatar.
Pg 55: I am not doing jhalak: Sanaya Irani
Pg 55: There's a hidden dancer within me: Singer Shaan ( news of siddharth shukla and karanvir bohra participating also there)
Pg 61: making of promo.
pg70: Aarti chhabria in jdj and Dhrasti and Siddharth confirmed
pg103: Eijaj to return via jhalak.
pg106: Madhuri, Remo Kjo to do amar akbar antony

Edited by tannipartner - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Jhalak DikhhlaJa season 6 is all set to surface yet again with new cluster of stars shaking their legs to prove their never tried talent on the stage. 

Our favourite judges, Karan Johar,RemoD'souza and beautiful MadhuriDixit-Neneare too excited to be the part of the show.

Recently, the trio shot for the first look of Jhalak Dikhhla Ja and had a gala time on the setsagain. Talented names such as singer Shaan,Bollywood actor Manoj Bajpai , TV actress Sanaya Irani are few who are likely to be the participants in this season.

Here is Kjo, Remo and Madhuri in their first look of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa.
LeadNitrate thumbnail
My wife got me to participate in Jhalak: Shaan

My wife got me to participate in Jhalak: Shaan
Shaan with wife Radhika
Shaan may be used to singing in front of huge audiences, but dancing is another ballgame altogether, he says, as he gears up to participate in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa's upcoming season. Excerpts:

Would you consider yourself a good dancer?
No. The maximum dancing I have done is going on the dance floor after a drink. That's very different from being part of a dance reality show.

What prompted you to take up this offer?
Honestly, when the offer came up, I put them on to my wife Radhika. I asked her to politely turn down the offer. It's always nice to put it on the wife (laughs). But after they had a meeting, Radhika actually told me to take it up as a challenge. She is a good dancer and wants me to improve my skills. It's going to be fun.

But you've been a part of music videos...
I had some opportunity to dance in my music videos, but I find it difficult to remember steps one after the other. In the case of my videos, I managed to bully people and skip some steps. I can't do that here. So this is going to be a challenge. Now that I have taken it up, I feel at the end of it, I'll at least learn some dancing. I'm 40 now, if not now, then when?

Is that why you are doing a lot of different things, including debuting as an actor?That's right. When you are very young, you feel you'll do certain things later in life. But now I feel it's the right time to explore various creative things and I'm enjoying it.

Are you confident of going till the end in Jhalak..
Till the end, not really. But I think I'll manage to pull it off. In the past, singers have participated in this show... I hope to push my fraternity a little higher.
Share your views

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Karan-Remo's dostana moment

Karan-Remo's dostana moment
Karan-Remo
The next season of Colors' 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa' will see not just the participants dance, but also the judges. Just the other day the trio — Karan Johar, Madhuri Dixit-Nene and Remo D'Souza — had a lot of fun while rehearsing for the number '1, 2 Cha Cha Cha'. 

And while KJo and Remo were practising their steps, Madhuri could not control her laughter and kept pulling their legs. At one point, Remo and Karan had to hold each other while Madhuri showed them the nuances of the dance form. It was during this dostana, when Madhuri burst out laughing and made the other two conscious as well. The three were so uncontrollable after a while, that they had to take several takes in order to just get one shot right with the on-going laughter riot on sets.

Said Madhuri, "I'm doing cha-cha for the first time and enjoying the experience. And the fact thatKaran is dancing is even more intriguing. I'm sure the audiences are going to love this combo".
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Tanni will u be the mod again this season ? 😳😛😆

ok this season there is no GC so I will behave nicely 😛 pakka 😳
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

I have no idea about it. Uparwalloh knows .

Originally posted by: TheRowdiest

i wish barun sobti hu 👏
ILoveDrama thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
When is the next season starting from?
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks tanni for the thread
Glad to see familiar faces again

For those who dnt knw me
Old username of mines was hellohibyebye - maybe u recognise me now
LeadNitrate thumbnail

Originally posted by: ILoveDrama

When is the next season starting from?

sometime in may. Since bengali jdj will go off air in april end and they are releasing articles now.