Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Any other confirmations from Raj Naik?
Apart from Shaan??

Maybe the rest are rumours too...I do hope Shweta and Bohra do the show...I dont want any of the current Colors and Star Plus actors... 🀒

Except maybe Siddharth Shukla...but I heard he denied too !!Edited by togepe30 - 11 years ago
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Chanchan.

LOL, Who's scared of these stupid bashersπŸ˜†They keep barking..

I so wanted her to be a part along with Krystel!

i feel bad
I want both coming
I dnt even knw of krystal has accepted it or mot
MsFoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
ayesha u look so happy that sanaya is not participating πŸ˜†

Sneak peek: Madhuri Dixit's sexy avatar for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6'

Madhuri Dixit undergoes an image change for 'Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6'
By ApunKaChoice
Thu, Apr 11, 2013 08:59:09 GMT

It seems the upcoming season of Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6 will have Madhuri Dixit in a sensational makeover. The diva is gearing up for the brand new season of the show and has already shot for the promotional video along with the co-judges Karan Johar and Remo D'Souza.

The first look of her sexy avatar is out, and must say that the dhak dhak girl of Bollywood never looked this hot lately. The actress is seen wearing a red flamenco dress with a thigh-high slit, and red artificial flowers adorning her hair. Interestingly, Mads is doing Cha-cha (a Cuban dance form) for the promotional video of the Jhalak…. Madhuri Dixit though being a well-trained Kathak dancer has almost tried every dance form in her career, but this is the first time that she will be doing Cha-cha.

Along with Madhuri, director-producer Karan Johar and choreographer Remo D'Souza too danced to 1, 2 Cha Cha Cha. That Karan Johar was showing his dancing skills made the rehearsing experience double the fun. The trio made merry while shooting, and at one point Madhuri even showed the two the nuances of the dance form.

Currently, Madhuri Dixit is busy shooting for Abhishek Chaubey's Dedh Ishqiya, but will take out time to judge her favourite show.

It's learnt that the actress will shed her traditional avatar for a sensuous and glam look for the dance reality show Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 6. According to reports, Madhuri Dixit has decided to change her style and is keen on experimenting with her looks for yet another inning on small screen.

Here is the dancing diva in her all new glam look:
http://www.apunkachoice.com/content/article/sid100014289-sneak_peek_madhuri_dixits_sexy_avatar_for_jhalak_dikhhla_jaa_6/
-GayabCat- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..SalmanGirl..

ayesha u look so happy that sanaya is not participating πŸ˜†

i dnt want star plus bahu in jdj except Krystle πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

i dnt want star plus bahu in jdj except Krystle πŸ˜†

even i dnt like her ... πŸ˜† so thin shez ...glad shez is concernd bout her health though and not taking part...
-GayabCat- thumbnail

even i dnt like her ... πŸ˜† so thin shez ...glad shez is concernd bout her health though and not taking part...

i never said i dislike sanaya πŸ˜ƒ
she good actress but she got a long way to win my heart πŸ˜›
lol ayesha ...i dnt like her that doesnt means i hate her and roam around bashing πŸ˜† krystle havnt confirmed officialy ...i dnt think she will take part
-GayabCat- thumbnail

lol ayesha ...i dnt like her that doesnt means i hate her and roam around bashing πŸ˜† krystle havnt confirmed officialy ...i dnt think she will take part

hello i have never bashed sanaya 
😲

Edited by -JungleeBilli- - 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -JungleeBilli-

hello i have never bashed sanaya 

😲

lets chuck it ...why are we talking bout her πŸ˜†πŸ˜† shez no more part of it ...our conversation is going haywire πŸ˜†πŸ˜†