Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Luvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
jst simply touching & emotional part... first d heart felt confession of khushi & arnav abt der love & feelings & den hw arjun confessed & shared his feelings & thought wid arnav & khushi was lovely & d way arnav asked his father to accept him as his son b4 showing his rite as a father... loved d updt to d core... do cont soon...
arshi_snia thumbnail
congrates on new thread.nice update.
RealityTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome, amazing and fantastic update...Khushi and Arnav confessed their love to each other..Arnav was on cloud nine I guess, he wasn't sure if she really confessed, and he wanted her to hear it again from her...

"I am neither good at words nor with actions, Arnav," she confessed, "and there are no words that can describe what I feel for you. To say that I love you is an understatement. It is much more than that. This is much more to voice in mere words. You are much more than what I feel you are to me. There is this completeness when I am with you. To be with you is life. To leave you is death. To see you smile is heaven. To watch you in pain is hell. To be in your arms is content. To not have you in my eyesight is torture. Your kiss, your touch, your look ' your mere presence makes me feel like I am a girl' woman. Arnav, I love you. Without my knowledge, I fell in love with you. it might be when I saw you muttering about condoms on that mall. Or, it might be when your lips met mine on that changing room. It might be at home, when you hold me near that stairs. It might be when you teased me about that saree over dinner. It might be when you punished me with your kiss that night as I spilled milk. Simply, when you hold me to you by my waist later, and wiped milk off your lips with my dupatta. I have been falling in love with you from the point I met you. I have been in love with you all the long. I love you and I want you. I need you. Make love to me, Arnav. Confess your love in your way. Assure me that you love me too."... 

Confession of Khushi is beautifully written...all her feelings towards him was so true.. and in return she wanted Arnav to confess his love to her.. in his own way.. she knows him too well that he is a man of actions.. and probably she expected him to confess his love through intimacylittle did she know that he has changed after her coming into his life, that he confessed his love to her through words ..

"I love you, Kitten," he whispered, losing himself in her eyes, "more than I am capable of loving, more than I am capable of accepting, and more than I am capable of voicing it' I love you for who you are, and I love you with my every ounce of blood."

He was on cloud nine that his father and his love are with him today on his worst day and it turned out to be the best day... Khushi has definitely given him a wonderful birthday gift by confessing her love to him.. which he was long waiting for her to reciprocate --

Arjun  gave his first gift  - two rings belonging to Arnav's mom and dad for Khushi and Arnav - to Arnav on his birthday,  Arnav was happy to receive the first birthday gift from his biological father. This is one of the best gifts a father gives to his son..and that gesture clearly shows that Arjun has accepted him as his son and DIL , and they both shouldn't repeat the sames mistakes which he and his wife, Ekta did. How thoughtful of Arjun... The conversation between Arnav, Khushi and Arjun revolving around the ring is awesome...

Arjun looked at Arnav and at Khushi and spoke, "I can see your love for each other, and I can feel the depth of your intensity. I never did anything as a father in your life, Arnav. Now, all I can do is make sure you are happy with the woman you are in love with. I am ready to step in his threshold, to ask him for her hand for you. That is all I can do for my son. By giving these rings, I have my own selfishness behind it, Arnav. Every time you see this ring, I want you to remember the happiest moment in your parent's life ' the moment when your Ma gave me the best gift that is you. And the worst moment that spoiled our lives ' when I let my temper rule my life. This will be of a warning for you, all the time, not to let your temper lead your life with your woman. And I want you to remember," He said to Khushi, "that you are my daughter-in-law, and you have all the rights in my son and my lives. It reminds you of your duties and responsibilities. To never hide anything near your man that can lead to a misunderstanding between you. To bring his Ma close to him. To help his father in his attempts to make it up to him for spoiling his happiness for 28 years. To keep us together. It is his Ma who bond us together, Khushi. From now, it will be you to bond us together. In a simple way, the ring gives you the responsibility of my son. We are keeping his life in your hands, Khushi. Asking you to be in my life as a daughter, pleading you to take care of my son."  
He is confident that Khushi will be able to bond them together and  he entrusted Arnav's  responsibility to  her already...I hope he asks Arnav and Khushi to exchange the rings on that day itself, as it is  a memorable day/moment for all of them, since this is the day they got back the old Arnav, father and son reunited, and then Arnav and Khushi confessed their love, and Arjun accepting Khushi as his daughter and DIL, and giving her the rights on  Arnav...This doesn't mean that they are ignoring Yash Gupta...they would definitely get married with his acceptance only.. but atleast the ring exchange can happen and make them committed and arjun happy.

"From now," he said, looking at Khushi with a smile that reached his molten bronze eyes, "he is yours. And you are his. I will make sure your Dadaji give his consent for your wedding."...Even though  Arjun hates Dadaji for not revealing Ekta's identity he  is still willing to go and ask  Dadaji for Khushi's hand for his son, just for his son's happiness, to ensure he fulfils his best friend Avni's last wish... he is willing to leave his ego, and forget about his hatred at that moment and walk to the threshold of Yash Gupta's house, so nice of him...

"I appreciate your attempt in speaking to me, Arjun, but can you please explain me with what right you are going to ask the man for her hand for me?" he hissed, slapping his fist on the table, "what the f**king right you have to dictate your terms on my girl and me? You are the one to leave me alone in this world, making me orphan. You are the one who destroyed my happiness. Every f**king year, I waited for you to meet me. I waited for you to call me in the least. Ma's death isn't my fault, Arjun. But I blamed myself for it, that I felt like I was the reason for you to leave the house. I am the reason for you not returning the house. The way you blamed yourself for Ma's death forced me to blame myself. Now, you want to give me happiness. You think I will be happy with Khushi when I don't have you? True, I love her and my happiness lies with her. If you want me to be happy, Khushi is enough for me, Arjun. If you want me to be content, I want my f**king father with me. Accept me as your f**king son, Arjun. Stay with me, not for this day but for the rest of our lives. Just be with me from now. I will ask nothing more than that. Just stay with me, Pa' Arjun."
 Arnav's outburst is natural, all the built-up frustrations and his feelings from so many years is out, which would definitely lessen his pain;  he wants Arjun to accept him as his son and stay with him forever.. He clearly mentioned to Arjun that both Khushi and him matter equally, and he can't be happy or content  in his life without any one of them. He is hungry for his father's love and  affection and his requesting him, though in true sense he should have got it rightfully since his birth ..He wanted to call him Papa, but I guess he is not willing to do so, until Arjun asks him to... It was Arjun, who asked him to call by his name and I guess Arnav his following his father's words... I'm sure Arjun would also want the same and accept Arnav's request and stay with him for rest of his life..Waiting to see whats in store in the next update..
Edited by RealityTruth - 11 years ago
45678 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

loved to read their feelings. its was nice and content update. thanks

deepa.e thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mind bowing emotional update!! no words to describe!! cont soon pls!!
i will cont my praising by editing this post once i find myself back!!
also congrts for for new thread!!

aneelovesarshi thumbnail
Went through last updates. Loved the way Khushi confessed her love for Arnav. 
I hope Arjun stays with Arnav from now on as his father.
Akorshi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
awesome part...
khushi accepted him whole heartily...
expressed it on words...
arnav's outburst fr his father...
update soon...
anushri thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Congrats on your new thread and wish we get to see many more and once again thanks a lot for penning such a beautiful story. It was a very intense update both khushi & arjun having shared there thoughts. You could have ended khushi's confession just in 2-3 lines but the way you have penned her confession was beautiful,giving a short insight to there journey from the time they met. I love it when arnav calls her kitten.It was so thoughtful of arjun to present the rings to arnav on his birthday which held so much of importance in his life. Arnav's outburst at the end was justified because for whole 28 years he had blamed himself for his ma's death when reality was different, every year on his ma's death anniversary he had just waited for arjun but it never happened and now that everything seems to fall in place arjun has thought of going back.
manikka thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...

new chap. yet to read...
XBosyX thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
congrats on the new thread

nice update

loved it