Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: muzikk93

Hahaha woah!!! Piya as a teacher?! What a shocker! And abhay's reactionπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† love it.. can't wait for your next updateπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Hehe glad u like the shocker tanya!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChitraRocking-

ha ha lols Poor Abhay got shocker of his life and now Piya is his new chemistry teacher woah cool way to go AbhiyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ !! loved the update it was brilliant and awesomeπŸ‘β­οΈ keep updating πŸ˜ƒ!!   

Thank u ChitraπŸ˜ƒ
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya-4ever

Hahaha PiYa as a teacher n AbHaY's reaction πŸ˜†
AbHaY PiYa relation is progressing n AbHaY's care for PiYa aww

It was brilliant update Shreya πŸ‘
Now waiting for nxt plz update soon 😳
N bst of luck for ur exams 😊

Thanks a lot Noor...updating in a few days
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SmokeySilence.

EDITED 

finally commenting. i was MIA from IF n everywhere so forgot i didnt unres here. Piyas adjusting behavior was very nicely portrayed. her liking towards phone specially and i specially like the picture taking part. then her eating ice cream and best vampire google search. oh god you cant just leave Edward can you 🀣 two thumbs up for the sparkling part though πŸ˜‰ 

Nope I can't. sorryπŸ˜†must be a character flaw or something 🀣

Haseena is always cleverest in your ffs. it shows how much you like her or how you perceive her as a character πŸ˜† she perfectly make piya say she has something for Piya. she really lovev vikrant and kabir not that way. correct though we cant love two people in same way but still we can love both but it will never be same.

Really? it's not a conscious thing. I guess many people overlook her or something. i dunno, not something i've planned. πŸ˜•
the difference is piya was in love with vikrant but not with kabir.

Abhay was worried about Piyas burning skin under sunlight and theres a lot of tension between them. they care for each other. one moment they are friends, next they have issues. so small yet troubling. i guess ti will be like for this for some time. they becoming angry at each other, yet feel hurt for not showing how they care everything is signs of their connection. i like how it is. oh dear cant wait to see how it will go - Abhay as student and Piya as teacher. what fun!
I like Abhay making friends with Misha and Sumit. specially i always love Misha Abhay friendship. now what they will say to Abhay that he didnt tell them Piya is coming as a teacher and not student πŸ˜†

Yes i think it would be fun actuallyπŸ˜† Misha and abhay friendship- more coming up. lots more. yeah, lots of issues to straighten them out too.

brilliant as usual Shreya and I always love how you concentrate on small events or detailing of a moment. love it. 

I do that because I want to get back to it later which not everyone realises but you did so thumbs upπŸ˜†

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paint.It.BlacK.

Edited--

This story is getting more n more interesting! 

You know this story reminds me of the book "Princess of mars" . And the movie i was talking about is "Oblivion"! 😳

I have seen Oblivion. what similarity did u see? I haven't  read Princess of MarsπŸ˜†

Anyway..Piya and her emotions--their different ways of furling and unfurling..were tremondously good!! πŸ‘

I already told you didn't i--that how much i loved the way you have laboured to picture and blend study into story ? πŸ‘ really it's a feat few could even think but you proved it could be included and make gorgeous! Bravo. Bravo. πŸ‘

Thank you. I didn't put much study in it thoughπŸ˜†

Anyway Abhay like always fascinates me. I donno what he is going to do next or either how Piya is going to tackle it or not ,  and that is what pulls me to the story! 

Both of their's burst of emotional flair is a treat to watch! And i soo love it. 😳

And with Piya going to be the teacher--it's gonna be a lot more fun now!! πŸ˜‰ Cant wait ! πŸ˜†
Will be a massive jolt for Abhay! ! Poor him. πŸ˜†

Continue soon please Shreya. 

And can i request you something if you don't mind?

I would love to see both in a reprimanding position, and then both making up--you know what i mean?--which becomes  attractive when you Pen it ! that's something i love a lot! 😳

Who do u want to do the reprimanding?πŸ˜†

Thanks again for the update Shreya. please keep writing!! πŸ€—

bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: harinisriram39

Awwweee an update so soon. But I am not complaining.

So Piya was getting used to the technologies and Abhay getting along with the college and new companions.

Aah and Misha asked about Piya.
So here T is not so T ish where as Neha Tripathi is so T ish 

Piya took pictures of hers from mobile camera.  Vampires can be captured in camera ? πŸ˜† . Please dont hit me.  

Now Piya is Abhay's cousin, why why why ( but that is how Chandeena planned and introduced them so, right, but why why why)

I really feel sorry for Abhay - he is hurt looking at her lost in thought of Vikrant.  But wont it be soon before Abhay takes his place or already it has started.

So Faye has electricity - source of power ? (decks to avoid the blows πŸ˜†)  Omnius is fully run by electricity.  So why do I feel if there is a war in Faye where Abhay and Piya have to fight, they may target the power source .

Now Piya had to watch Twilight  πŸ˜† . Sparkling skins or not, they cant eat icecream and Piya got a full ice cream tub.  

So Haseena was training Piya to face the sunlight and is it just will power that makes the vampire go out in sun ?

So will she teach Abhay to see in the dark?

Humans may not know about Faye.  But the vampires at Faye must be knowing the way to the human world.  They hunt down the humans to make mutants, right? So is Faye,a cross world.  Do the werewolves also live in the world of Faye or do they exist in human world as well?

So Chand gave the responsibility of Piya to Abhay.  Thats a huge responsibility

Sunlight - Piya might have learnt to survive. But any fire, can that be destructive?

Human Blood - Piya might not be hungry or thirsty to resist humans, but if she sees blood, would she be able to control.

Questions about human world - Piya has a good grasp of things she is made aware, but spontaneous reply  like Abhay does - She is not so familiar with the human world.

But I guess, Abhay is always there for her rescue.

So Piya entry marofied as a teacher ? Any specific reason?  or is this her choice.  But what a shock she gave to Abhay πŸ˜† .

Dont tell me Misha would be running behind her calling her Teacher Teacher.  

Is T just silent or is there something more ?

How do Chandeena get updates of Faye?  Do they have a person there.  So is Sid going to come soon?

Please dont mind my questions.  

So Many questions!!! Wait for the coming update. Maybe it will answer some. maybe not.
But Piya being a teacher is my choice onlyπŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellaaa

great updates ...
waiting for abhiya 2 loosen up around each other ...
so finally entry of whole friend gang ... gud
hahhaha ... piya as abhay teacher thats the most entertaining part till now

Thanks a lot Beenish! Glad u found that entertaining!πŸ˜†
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Abhiya_Visu

Superb

Loved it
Piya the new chemistry teacher wow

Thank you!!!
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: hema_rawat

Awsm update shreya
Chand brought vanila ice cream for pia, vanila is my al tym favourit flavour .
Abhay's 1st day in clg ws gud nd he made frnds as wel
He doesnt like chemistry at all...me too,hate same subject
pia being introduced as hs new chemistry teacher is shocking for me also , poor abhay nw he wil nvr b able 2 bunk his cls πŸ˜‰

He has never studied science so yeah he doesnt like lol. and naah he wont be able toπŸ˜‰