Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

you got a Salman khan QuestionnaireπŸ˜‰ people who dont like him get these questions πŸ˜ˆπŸ€—

Ha ha Thats a good oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. Chalo Ranju answer karoo ... πŸ˜ˆ
braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

OIC... I am also in the same industry ..But these days in Sabattical leave .. Yes If you dont like better to move out ..else very depressing noh.. 

yeah...that's what i'm trying to do...but it's not easy plus with all the commitments I have i can't leave just like..😭 

It's like being in my first job all over again..was there for exactly i year...I was in market research and part of the job scope entailed calling up companies and doing surveys...i started feeling stuck as there was no growth and I wasn't learning anything (that's how I'm feeling here now)...then one day I just decided I'm quitting...1 hour later I handed in my resignation...no backup job nothing...very little money in my bank acc...but at that time I had no commitments...I actually didn't even tell my family I quit my job...pretended I was going to to work for a month...but I was actually enjoying my self...kabhi kabhi cyber cafe gayi...and kabhi kabhi Borders gayi...sat at the attached Starbucks and read until it was time to return home...miss those days...told the family i quit my job after a month only...then luckily i managed to get a part time job for 3 months...and then I got this job...this year will be my 4th year here (in november)...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: vibz88

you got a Salman khan QuestionnaireπŸ˜‰ people who dont like him get these questions πŸ˜ˆπŸ€—

but vibz...i do like salman khan!!! πŸ˜†
braich_gal thumbnail
100 questions?? in one go...I'll have to answer it later...my TLs and OM is hanging around near my cubicle talking nonsense now...MEN!!! 
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braich_gal

100 questions?? in one go...I'll have to answer it later...my TLs and OM is hanging around near my cubicle talking nonsense now...MEN!!! 

🀣 I really mean it when I said I like you! πŸ€—

Tell me, exactly, how old are you? πŸ˜³ If you don't mind. πŸ˜³
MSN_Vanny thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: braich_gal

yeah...that's what i'm trying to do...but it's not easy plus with all the commitments I have i can't leave just like..😭 

It's like being in my first job all over again..was there for exactly i year...I was in market research and part of the job scope entailed calling up companies and doing surveys...i started feeling stuck as there was no growth and I wasn't learning anything (that's how I'm feeling here now)...then one day I just decided I'm quitting...1 hour later I handed in my resignation...no backup job nothing...very little money in my bank acc...but at that time I had no commitments...I actually didn't even tell my family I quit my job...pretended I was going to to work for a month...but I was actually enjoying my self...kabhi kabhi cyber cafe gayi...and kabhi kabhi Borders gayi...sat at the attached Starbucks and read until it was time to return home...miss those days...told the family i quit my job after a month only...then luckily i managed to get a part time job for 3 months...and then I got this job...this year will be my 4th year here (in november)...

OMG! That sounds pretty crazy! πŸ˜­ I'm sorry to hear all that happened.  And might possibly happen again! πŸ˜•
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

🀣 I really mean it when I said I like you! πŸ€—

Tell me, exactly, how old are you? πŸ˜³ If you don't mind. πŸ˜³

29 this december...
i need to find new questions, my questions has been used by two bad girlsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Just kidding, but now my questions will be more tough and ill make sure it should be 200+πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by riva2987 - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSN_Vanny

OMG! That sounds pretty crazy! πŸ˜­ I'm sorry to hear all that happened.  And might possibly happen again! πŸ˜•

yeah it was...but I was actually having the time of my life that whole month πŸ˜† but of course all things will come to an end and I had to stop whatever I was doing before I run out of money...
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

i need to find new questions, my questions has been used by two bad girlsπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†...Just kidding, but now my questions will be more tough and ill make sure it should be 200+πŸ‘πŸΌ

uh oh!!! πŸ€—