Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braich_gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: vibz88

yeh IF bhi na... Its ok dear happens with me as well you need to give space between the emoticons!!!😕  

i will post 10 emoticons associate forum members with it😃

orangeemoticon

vibzy...i can't see the emoticons you've pasted due to this pc's restrictions...will answer this once i get home from work
yay!!! u answered so well, and for that a big tight hug🤗

ahhh...and seriously dat was the narrow escape from the accident 😕...but sleeping while driving is common na...my dad , mom, bro all sleep while driving😆 but it can be dangerous😔

and wow, u lived just 5 minutes from the beach...vanny would be so envy from u...

and ur favt book comment was awesome, i totally liked it

yo u loved maths...i hated that subject like anything🤢

u know 1 stroke, i only know 3 strokes of swimming...i can do some time-pass swimming not at all a good one wali😊
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

yay!!! u answered so well, and for that a big tight hug🤗

ahhh...and seriously dat was the narrow escape from the accident 😕...but sleeping while driving is common na...my dad , mom, bro all sleep while driving😆 but it can be dangerous😔

and wow, u lived just 5 minutes from the beach...vanny would be so envy from u...

and ur favt book comment was awesome, i totally liked it

yo u loved maths...i hated that subject like anything🤢

u know 1 stroke, i only know 3 strokes of swimming...i can do some time-pass swimming not at all a good one wali😊

yeah...feeling sleepy while driving or falling asleep at the wheel is a bad thing!! unfortunately happens to me a lot...but luckily i've managed to catch myself everytime so far...

yup - 5 mins drive away...

i loved maths until i got that teacher for add maths...then my maths went downhill...but i took some extra tuitions in it and started liking it again...oh i'm not saying the teacher was lousy...she was good...but we just hated each other   😆...until i went to college and started learning maths for computers!!! 🤢

1 stroke as not in the style...😆 as in 1 stroke and I have to come up for air...😳
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: riva2987

🤣 ranju u r awesome

thank you thank you 😎 😎
HashiBoo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ranju ..you have successfully completed all the questions... I enjoyed reading you answers ... Dont worry about weight darling ... After the baby I have gained 7 Kg s ..Still couldnt reduce ..rather i am too lazy ... 

I am sure u look cute like Najma .. 😉

By the way Thanks for the emotions you gave for me ..I know its tough to chose what actually you really feel for all noh .. 😉
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

Ranju ..you have successfully completed all the questions... I enjoyed reading you answers ... Dont worry about weight darling ... After the baby I have gained 7 Kg s ..Still couldnt reduce ..rather i am too lazy ... 

I am sure u look cute like Najma .. 😉

By the way Thanks for the emotions you gave for me ..I know its tough to chose what actually you really feel for all noh .. 😉

unfortunately Hashii...i have to worry about my weight(with my age and height)...I need to lose around another  30 KGs to reach my ideal weight...I've already lost 7-8 kgs but these past week i've been cheating on my diet and exercise...
Edited by braich_gal - 11 years ago
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

unfortunately Hashii...i have to worry about my weight(with my age and height)...I need to lose around another  30 KGs to reach my ideal weight...I've already lost 7-8 kgs but these past week i've been cheating on my diet and exercise...

you can do it...I know its hard.. have u tried zumba..i dont know one of my friend did thay before her wedding
braich_gal thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hashii

you can do it...I know its hard.. have u tried zumba..i dont know one of my friend did thay before her wedding

latino dance right? no i haven't...but i heard it's good...
HashiBoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: braich_gal

latino dance right? no i haven't...but i heard it's good...

this is zumba
one suggestion...even i have lost weight and did zumba and all, but now for the next level...ill go for pole dance...they are awesome for losing weight👍🏼