Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: hd75

You sold your bangles for your love? How cute is that? Looks like another IPK happened back then 😉

You are so right, Indi. We have to be thankful to IPK for making people want to believe in love. All said and done, love keeps us going in life and the IPK kind of love is what the world needs today.

Those lines in bold, totally agree with them. You go forward and backward, heart vs mind, all this happens when you are hopelessly falling in love. You do it not because you "think" it is right but because you can "feel" it. That is what happened with ASR and Khushi.

IPK is the only story that explored very deep aspects of love. God bless the IPK team. Even if they eventually ruined it, it filled us with enough love to not hold on to the anger for long. Cheesy, I know but then...

teehee, harichandana,

i was 23 and there was nothing i wouldn't do for this chap. but the la streak in me alive and kicking, he better buy me ten times those bangles if he knows what's good for him. ha ha.

in red pink all you say means much. crazy times, love is just a commodity too. we needed ipk, i think. corny, tacky, silly, whatever it was, it was also deep, intuitive, and with a relevant, universal message. of course, the actors raised the writing to another level. one minute in sbs they are sniggering at a romantic scene coming up. next minute in that scene, they are interpreting each and every thing with utter commitment and attention to the minutest detail. so so interesting. barun laughing about how she had tapti hui bukhar or whatever in that nainital scene, but when you watch him do it, there is none of that ha ha. fabulous i tell ya.

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Episode 91

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_k9i7BDpe8k[/YOUTUBE]

First telecast Thursday, 6 October, 2011

Alternate links

Youtube link with English subtitleshttp://youtu.be/KBq8JjzAuqQ

Dailymotion:  http://www.dailymotion.com/video/k3vWRDBPenInrm3VZLK

Thanks so much, Katelyn, for the daily motion and the subtitled track links. Please note, the part 2 of subtitled episodes are added in the description.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders
Edited by indi52 - 11 years ago
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Interesting discussions going on about bits of Arshi in our own lives. Wish I could be here longer to join in.

@Wiwy, see, there's an Arshi story in your life too, and you didn't even realise it! Noted your points on the riddle. Chalo, I was right in something, if not in solving the riddle. Few things going on in my mind about the answer, will come back to it later. When is your answer coming out? Tomorrow midnight IST?  

@Supriya, thank you for the vm for biwis, will surely watch it, but later. Loved your collage for epi 88 too. I think I might use that for my next poem. 

@Katelyn, thanks for the sbs segment, I remember watching that earlier multiple times, that was one of the popular ones.

@Sohara, thanks for the vm. That one too, I will watch as soon as I'm free. Seems to be a funny one. 😊 

@Anita and Sohara, do concentrate on your studies. The thread and the writings will be here, you can always come and read whenever you are free. Don't worry about the piling up of the reviews to be read. I myself have about 2 threads of backlogs to cover.

@Samin, hope you are having a great time with your daughter. Enjoy your vacation. 😊 

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi wiwy,

Did some one answer the riddle already? Didn't get a chance to go through the entire thread yet. But just wanted to give a shot.
Many already guessed this part that he cried after, though not in literal sense, after Payal refused to accept his proposal. Is it post the Lotus caf Gupta sister's and Raizada brother's face off there? When he stares through those huge glass windows by the pool side in RM's living room... only to be comforted by his "bhai".. the only part I am trying to guess is your "double meaning" clue.. is it when he cries... puddles of tears.. enormous enough.. to form an "ocean".. that is "Arnav"... who ultimately comforted him as he sealed the deal (of love) for his bro?

I know I don't make much sense.. just my strayed thoughts!
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

thanks you, dear ami,

actually that girl i spoke of is priyanka ggandhi. seventeen years after her father was blown to bits, she went to the prison where one of the assassins was serving life sentence and forgave her. you'll find the story on the net. even time covered it. i can never ever know how terrible she feels or her family. yet forgiveness is possible.

came to me mainly because i wanted to really understand this accent sorry. was it just to have a sexy under the stars scene or did the creatives build it around something meaningful? maybe it was not meant to be that deep, but over the years have pondered forgiveness, so i thought certainly the portrayal by the actors deserved a deeper delve than me wallowing in pure mush. though that's what i want to do really... all the time 🤣.

your comments has me highlighting in pink. haww. but really, it was about amazing brilliant love, and so it looks good, no matter what one writes.😉
for you up there the best part of my analysis, enjoy.

I"m so sorry dear, my bad didn't read carefully enough, i remember talk of forgiveness with your story, so i'm really sorry (asr style 😉).  I knew what happened with Rajiv Ghandi but never new his daugher did that...the things we learn on this thread.  thanks for that :) and it does matter what and how one writes so 😉
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Episode 91

Kanya Puja …….PART 2

Trust is a thin line in between two people and it takes time to build it but breaks in no time.It is the beginning place ,the foundation upon which more can be built.Where trust is ,love can flourish. As George MacDonald"To be trusted is a greater compliment than being loved."The phase of building trust in between Arnav and Khushi is in its initial state.He shadows her character behind his hindering and lurking fears of his past and she is clouding his character in his attitude and way of thinking and above all his ways of living  behind her set belief system.

Khushi and Naniji has a trust build up in between them which makes Naniji and Khushi go along with each other as she makes her calm down and then goes to Eternal Heaven[pool side] where she can find him to calm him down.Khushi,"Jab chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh ….Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte…

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them …because younger don't do it purposely]

Arnav is still mad at Khushi as there is no trust yet in between them ,he still thinks she is the one who is behind all of this.Kids try to make Jijaji with mustache understand but he is just an annoyed kid just like em.

Symbolism and connection:There are 7 girls with Khushi to seek forgiveness.& 7 from Bible represents the totality of this created universe [3--- SKY and 4---Earth] It represents the creation within which man evolves .This is pure for Arnav as he is going to start evolving and building trust for certain things especially for Khushi.

Anjali comes to know the whole fiasco behind his animosity and ferocity for kids.Arnav did not realize this either that in this all he is hurting her Di again by making her aware of this that "this is his house"….but before he be cognizant of the situation the damage has been done.He tries to talk through but Anjali as she is his Di turns her face and refuse to listen and he walks away.

Trust in between Khushi and Anjali is way stronger than ever at this point.Just like Arnav she can feel Anjali's distress and convulsion very deeply the same way she did the other day when Arnav threw her out of this house by yelling at his Di.

Connecting Dots: Anjali falls down today and she let Khushi helps her ,the other day she falls down and does not want Chote to help her.hmmm…Trust is the most difficult thing to build…

Khushi calls everyone for help including Arnav who thinks she is lying along with kids …There is no trust what so ever but her distress voice did urge his heart to come for her plea but his brain rejects it ….hmmm ..interesting.

Naniji's trust for Khushi does not need any proof.Amazingly Mamiji shows gratitude in her hello hi bye bye style.The seed of discomfort and being 2nd has been planted in La today as she is going to accept that she cannot compare with Khushi .Anjali does not want Chote to get disturbed as Naniji knows her stubborn kids gives Om Parakash an eye to bring Arnav down.

Symbolism and connection: Arnav is wearing a Turquoise blue color and this color represents coldness and depressed attitude just like Shyam's bracelet.

Arnav comes down all concerned and apprehensive but gets surprised and obliged seeing Khushi taking care of his Di.At the top Naniji stresses the issue of Khushi being there for Anjali and he did not even bother at her voice. He mortifies at his absurdity with Khushi and he repeats the same words….Arnav,,"Jub chote galati karain tou badoon ko maffi dai daini chahiyeh ….Kyuon keh chote ghalati jan bhooj kar nahi karte…

[when younger seek forgiveness from older then they should forgive them …because younger don't do it purposely]which make everyone astonished at him.

Khushi gets confounded and breathless with her cute face and Anjali looks at her first and then Chote,'yeh bol tumare tou nahi lag rahe"[These are not your words.]He gives a very loving childish look to Khushi and then to Di.Anjali holds Khushi's hand,"Apne La ko sikhate sikhate kissi aur ko tou…[you are not just teaching La but someone else too…]

PONDERING POINT: In the office he said to her"tumhain training daine ki aadat ho gyei hai"[ you have a habit of giving training] Now I have to add you have a habit of getting trained by her Akhroo……

Seed of trust has been planted as he knows Khushi will be well wisher of his Di though it shakes after terrace night but restores back after kidnapping even before that I must say during Heer Ranjha he finds out she went with Slither for getting Di's meds and took his heat without uttering a word.

Amusing Pondering for me: Oh Akhroo smiled knowing that Khushi thinks he looks nice with mustache …hmmm…Yummilicious!! Its been a while to see him smiling like this.

La's uneasiness was very visible after seeing her man turning into someone she hardly can relate with.Her restlessness was very noticeable during Kanya Pooja and even after that.

Naniji ,"This year kids were very naughty" which reveals another mystery over Arnav that this "Khufia Pooja" is going on every year which brings a laughter among house ladies but Khushi knows at this point her laughing over him makes him angry so she just passes a smile as he was looking at her like always but this time did not get as mad as last time after "Orange Juice" A Slight Trust is right there….

Reverberation of events align in front of Arnav [ how she took care of Di ]when Khushi leaves and His Di breaks his stance for pouring info that Khushi has Varath and did not eat anything.I think who knows better than him how bad she gets when she is hungry.He takes the food from Di and goes after her.

He grabs her right near the door where he calls her twice[# 2 sexual Tension] She thinks she did something wrong and goes along with her pagalpan.He stops her and tells her with the most sensitive and loving way"Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin…woh …Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so…eat something.

Dhak Dhak!!! Is back which she acquainted with her empty stomach and acidity.She takes the food container from his hand and touches his fingers this time which increases his acidity..Bingo! 

Last time she got the Ghee without touching his fingers and was careful and this time while taking it who cares attitude…Though scary for her but still…Here is the Trust…She runs and leaves him flustered with his strange attitude.:"Ajeeb hai yeh"

Today definitely Moon rises from the north as Khushi in distress and hungry and food is in front of her and she is not eating it…Buaji is right she is Sanka Devi…Her Dhak Dhak and his caring words."Woh Di keh rahi theen keh Subha se tum ne khuch khaya nahin…woh …Khuch Kha lo"[Di was saying you did not eat since morning ..so…eat something.

were making it difficult for her to eat ." JiJi uss ne diya hai"[Jiji he gave it to me}Even Payal couldn't convince her there is nothing wrong with the food but she has no clue it's not the poison but It's the "Amrit" given by her Arnavji.

His loving and caring face comes in front of her and her heartbeat goes on with no speed breaker today, so she comes up with the solution for reducing her Dadkan  she will not see him or talk to him 

".hmmm..Lets see KKG 

New day ,new determined Khushi right in front of LG who she does not want to see or talk.He asks her to give it to La ,she keeps walking by ignoring him.He calls her three time{# 3 for victory,ego and masculine one].Third time his voice goes up'Khushi" which presses break oh her feet.He comes closer and her Dhak Dhak goes up…"Don't you listen …calling you" …She gathers energy ,"Don't you see I don't want to talk to you or  listen to you and want to stay away from you…Bas….

She left him all flustered and confused…."What"…

DL-04 BN 8365…{# 26 represents Supreme power meaning God} Babiji tries to find out the owner of this car but gets nothing but seeding another doubt in Slither less Scorpion mind as he is getting promoted by his hinged attacks and back stabbing .

Khushi is baffled over La's worries as she has no Dhak Dhak or acidity.But Khushi Dhak Dhak stops or in other words "sansain ruk gyein " when La mentioned about her marriage with ASR.

Lamha-e-Fikariya:Thinkable moment:  Khushi planted this seed of marriage in La's brain but today she is the one who does not like the sound of La  being married with  ASR.hmmm..Big change in Khushi…Keep it up Khushi!

Nanital trip is up ,Khushi's plan is up,Nanital Valley Hotel here we come…..but as La and khushi both are agreed not a single plan works…so this one sound floppy one too.

Symbolism and Connection:Khushi and La both have reflection in the mirror as both have no clue of the real picture and equation of ASR with each other ,they both are seing the apparent picture or situation ,no one knows the depth of it.

Arnav in Eternal Haven[pool side] getting Dizzy for Khushi's ……………???Answer plz.

MOMENT OF THE DAY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGhJtmYfANM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Wiwy...on the underlined part...i din say it...it was Durga...m not even married yet 😆

hav a Rabba vey weekend 😉

Supriya, this is an all time fav VM, loved seeing it again! thanks!

@Wiwy what a cute story and you always knew, how sweet...no wonder you love ASR as much as i do because we're married to them!...my guys is far more mature than me, remember that scene where Khushi puts the towl on as her dupatta and Arnav reverses the car for her...that is so us 😆 i'm the biggest bhulakan on this planet...good thing he has a decent memory!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail
👏

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

@ArshiH and @Sohara,

thanks so much for reading and commenting on my 84 :) 

Arshi, i'm gld you liked the edits alond witht he piece :) that one edit you asked about, its really simple, i made the two piece collage in Ribbit.com and then took it into the "effects", there was an effect called "photography-ish" setting. after that i just played around with the saturation/contrast in photobutcket :)

Sohara, yes 'm willing to share Barun with you also :) since he'd be still learning, i'll be teaching him 😉
Btw, i did watch that VM from your 87, LOVED it! that song by Mohit Chauhan, love his voice! what movie is it from?? skiipkfan did a great job picking out the best of the scenes.

thanks both of you for the nicest compliments on the 84!

THNX AMI FOR THE EDIT INFO I ADORED THE COLORS OF ALL THE EDITS YOU DID IN THAT PARTICULAR PIECE NIGHT ,DARKNESS AND LIGHTS JUST TOO GOOD👏
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Hi lovely Blasters!  Since I will busy later, I'm posting this a bit early, SBB segment for Episode 91!

[SBB] 6th Oct 2011: Barun & Sanaya (Khushi feeds 'Jalebi' to Arnav) 
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7JhZV_fYQM[/YOUTUBE]
credit to uploader

Edited:
This is a reminder that the Maha Episode #3, Episode 93 (first aired on October 9th 2011) will be this Sunday, April 7th 2013!!

THNX FOR THE CLIP LOVE THIS EPI CAN'T WAIT.OH YEAH THNX FOR THE REMINDER.❤️
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

@ArshiHamesha

Done you r my Khushi...🤗

Navratri -----Part 3

"Scared or Sacred ,...Traumatized or clouded, What is this look referring to ,where is he standing at ,..Is his present is clouded with the traumatized past filled with that "other woman" whose shadow is making him scared with his present or the  pull of  scared  love of his mother which got him into this vortex of scared nightmares which is hindering his abilities to differentiate the love from hate." - Very well told 👏

- 👍🏼

".It will be Khushi and her smile  which will pull him out of this vortex regardless of its strong roots which are hard to remove from its ground of HATE"

"
This is his weakness and her smile is his strength😊.He knows she is innocent but his clouded mind can't make a clear judgment but his heart is pulling towards of this vortex of LOVE[Khushi+his mother].Her words are like "marham" for his wounded heart but his mind "Dammit" is in constant clashing war with his self imposed beliefs  as "aap ne khabi bhi un se pyar kya bhi tha...He closed his eyes to set himself free for her tears for once at least but he can't.The reverberation of her words reminds him her existence in his life just like these plants." - 👏very nicely explained...is it the first time he has asked himself...why can't he tolerate her cryin???

"
:Whatever happened in these moments its did shake him as La's departure is sad for him too,At the top Khushi's entrace is getting deeper in him as her pains and smiles are taking over his heart and brain.Even Akash felt his brother's pain too.

Pause here:Her tears are always sacred to him unintentionally or intentionally  and he accepts that on Bachelor's night." - 👍🏼

"She sells her mother's bangles and no one knew it...uhhh" - I knw right...shldn Arnav atleast knw abt tht!!!

"
Arnav is here to set himself free for her smile and look at his changing expressions of his eyes while seeing Khushi's smile which brings smile on his face.It is evident today he is here for her" - I Noticed it too...loved the change in his expression whn he sae her smile...it was a really Adorable thing...tht he went thr For Khushi 😳

"
What will he do for her smile...The answer is here...in  this scene. - 😊

"
He is embracing her smile as he always imaging Khushi whenever he is with La and this is one of those moments.His smile is adorable while seeing Khushi smile as he got his wish of his unsaid prayer." - Very True 😃

"
He always embraces La while thinking of Khushi.After Hospital hug which is my fav" - Ah...Thanks for Pointin out

"
Arnav is the main reason behind all of this because he brings woman out of Khushi as Khushi brings Arnav out of ASR.Khushi's Dhak Dhak starts taking shape which will make her realize her true feelings for Arnav  but after lots of Khushism and sillism." - too good 👏

- 😃 Adorable

"The moment his arms wraps her smile while embracing La her tears embrace her along with Sad Raba Ve and at the top its beyond in her control which is more confusing for her.But what is this ,why is she crying ...Why these tears again?He is completely addled and perplexed by seeing her like that and at the top she is in the same state or may be worse than him.Their eyes meets with all the unsaid emotions  then She can't face him anymore so leaves with her disconcerted thoughts leaving him with flustered than ever." - i wish if only she really knew wat was happenin...why couldn she see them together!!!

"
.Don't go over there sweet heart you have no clue about his and Khushi equation but soon you will start realizing it." 🤣 my thoughts exactly i was lik wat ru sayin...tht guy din even open his mouth...forget not lettin go!!! Damn good Arshi 😉

"
Love this parallel scene two families are busy in Puja.In GH parents's proud their both daughters are joining em in this sacred puja.Bauji and his love and affection towards them made my heart heavy as this father is going to face a lot for saving em.Even Garima admires and respect this man's heart which always reach out for them." - 👍🏼

- 👍🏼

"In future this woman blacks mail him too when Khushi finds his truth at the top of terrace.- 😈 really??? he deserves worse actually!!

"
Another parallel scene which is the beginning of realizing feelings for each others.If she can't forget his embrace and her tears ,he can't forget her reaction and tears but both don't know the reason.WHY?????

- very nice...i lik the edit 👏

"Bingo the seed of possessiveness and jealousy is planted in her head as the #0 like her bangles round .Our Dhak Dhak started.First step towards Maturity ... being woman.

"
This is eating her ,Now you feel this...how Arnav couldn't sleep since the day you came into his life ,how is the taste of your own medicine😆 Temptalicious!Nahhh...you are not there yet..." - 😳

"
The pulp is spotless white; white is regarded a color of purity and piousness spotless. It is healthy and full of oil.
The water is also healthy and nectar like pure.
And, the raw fruit has three eyes like openings at the top of it which resembles to eyes of Gods Shiva Vishnu and Mahesh meaning fulfilling our desires." 👍🏼-
Thanks for sharin

"
He is thinking that its all about Him..uhhh.. keep dreaming you Dumbo Jumbo Slitherimbo...You and teaching Love lessons ..wow 🤣 - i nvr noticed...you r really good at humor too...awesome 👏

"
Naniji is skeptical about that too because she is a mother and knows her kid as she is older and wiser than most of you.She does give permission for cleaning Mandir to la but La forgets Rose water and at he top she messed up with Tulsi pot.

"
Today Arnav refused getting Tilak but will be doing in future and yes during Swami track Khushi will give him the most sexy Tilak ever. - its the Baap of all Tilak scene

- very nice collage 👏

THNX SUPRIYA for such a lovely review AND THNX FOR CALLING ME KHUSHI❤️LOVE YOUR SIDE NOTES AND I AM GLAD MAKING YOU LAUGH.