hope Not

if Yes then Gurmeet is mean

Y he is leaving Punar vivah serial?

if Mittals wants to continue it he shd also wrk in ths serial

i cant type

my hands shievering

i m sooo upset

i m crying

just he got a big offer frm sajid nadiawala he decided to quit PV?

u r mean Gurmeet

played wth my feelings

i m  soo upset n sad n angry wth u

Mittals always compromise wth u nw its ur turn n u just gave up

n decided to leave PV 

i m so upset n crying

pls dun leave PV n dun end Punar vivah

Teary eyes

Goona miss PV Baly finially tht day .. scary day came in my lyf
palbhar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Calm down...lets wait and see before jumping to conclusions!!!!
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
tabeer!!!! i din't expect this from you!!! i thot you will understand!! i thot u know gurmeet well!!! i am sorry!! plzz stop jumping to conclusions!!! tum jante bhi nahi ho sach kya hain!! aur ilzaam lagane chali aayi ho!!! kya hian ye yaar!!!
ladyBgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Almost all is well for me!😆 But...

Aakash's sudden chant of Aarti Bhabhi is kinda annoying! The way he has became a devotee to his bhabhi, it's kinda way too much! I got it that Aarti saved him but if we go back some days back in PV, Yash too saved him from boiling water. Why not a realization stuck him at that time??? Doesn't make sense to me!🤔 I think if this is realization season then Aakash should perform severe repent on what he did to Yash in past few weeks! A "sorry" and everything is so sweet in SM! Weird to me! He hasn't done damage to Aarti Bhabhi only but to others too! It's like only she matters in some matters of SM!😆 I think he owes an apology to everyone in SM!😳
I guess everything takes time. I never saw over night Laxman-traits in any brother-in-law who was just-Ravan previous day!😆
So it went indigestible! ðŸ˜³

hey there..i kinda think the same way..Aakash's sudden complete turn around is a little off for me.. I wish the CVs play his character even more than this bad-turned good guy.. i wish they retain more mystery to his change.. he can only be truly good in my eyes if he does a big sacrifice for the good of all the people in the SM against Ishita's wickedness, after all he is his wife and he made that choice.

@abhiya_crazyluv
it's not true that Gurru is leaving the show..there's a post on the MF and i'm pretty sure it came from a reliable source. We have to understand that there's politics going on behind the scene and these media people can be very mean and callous with their reports..
Edited by ladyBgud - 11 years ago
prettyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
yes ishita drives me up a wall
priya185 thumbnail
current tracks havent been that intriguing all the time ishita is failing no new tracks every time we can guess that ishita fails and eveyrhting is all happy 

i usually feel it is a good quality is yash but today i thought it was bad if something really happened to aarti or the unborn kid wouldnt he have shouted @ ansh and the other kids. bit annoyed as i felt that was a bit unrealistic in this case.  

only watching pv for gurika not the script anymore 
FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
My frustration is more with the channel. Can they consider changing the time of PV from 10:30 to an earlier time? 
ladyBgud thumbnail

Originally posted by: salvatore-nina

My frustration is more with the channel. Can they consider changing the time of PV from 10:30 to an earlier time? 

Nina, i also want this to happen but in all honesty, there is no other show in Zee that can hold that much interest after 10. I am watching all shows of the channel, i won't say the others are bad but PV can still retain viewers till that time which is unfortunately already few as it's bedtime in local setting and the rerun of the next day sets another option.. maybe if they can remove or decrease the replay, it would help as viewers will not have too much rerun time to watch it..
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Can Akash and Ishita just leave already? I am done with them. 

Nina, I do wish that the time-slot of PV could be changed but all the time-slots are pretty competitive, even the 10pm time-slot. I think the CVs should shift their focus from Ishita/IshAk to AarYa, their kids and the baby now. I am sure that would help in improving the ratings. Most of us are after all watching the show for AarYa and their kids and not some jungli PDA couple. ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¥±
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Priya-

current tracks havent been that intriguing all the time ishita is failing no new tracks every time we can guess that ishita fails and eveyrhting is all happy 

i usually feel it is a good quality is yash but today i thought it was bad if something really happened to aarti or the unborn kid wouldnt he have shouted @ ansh and the other kids. bit annoyed as i felt that was a bit unrealistic in this case.  

only watching pv for gurika not the script anymore 

@Bold: I agree. I am actually more annoyed with the amount of screen-time that has been allocated to Ishita/Akash/IshAk. The CVs should do something about that. 

I didn't expect Yash to shout at the kids, and he didn't either. I guess we could say that he was a bit frazzled at that moment with Aarti's sudden premature delivery and all so he got a little swayed in emotions. But that's my POV. =) ðŸ˜³