ARE YOU FRUSTRATED? thread#1

anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello PVians...

well... to start with... we all know what all is happening in PV right now... lot more people here had so many complaints about the on going tracks... some are frustrated with SP-radha track... some are missing gayatri and are facing hard time to accept the track with out her... vent it out... some may not like the new entries... you hate some character?? tell it here...  you hate certain pair taking away the lime light?? vent it here... screen space yeah man... if you think that certain character is being given more/less screen space and u don't like vent it here...😊

RULES AND REGULATIONS:

well before venting out your frustrations... just wanna tell you there are quite good rules and regulations here... and who ever wanna vent out there frustrations about PV please abide to these...
it ain't be long don't worry...πŸ˜‰ so the rules are...

1.no bashing be it  creatives or actors or characters...

2.no derogatory remarks or statements can be done...

3.no over sarcasm or unnecessary use of sarcasm...

4.no swearing means no usage words like... eff,W*F, fish,crap, shit, f**k, WTH dafuq dahell etc

NOTE: if members find any post derogatory or offensive report it rather than quoting it and having unwanted discussions... you can PM to our mods jyothi06 or -Deepzz-
The main point of making this thread is that members are allowed to vent their frustration out to the maximum they want so that what may look like bashing to you may just be anger and frustration. Please keep that in mind. 😊

Edited by anushaarja - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THE ISHITA FOR ME ... I JUST HATE HER TO CORE...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
I want Akash's redemption asap and a track focussing on AarYa and Aarti's pregnency ... Enough of Ishhy baby's kitchen politics πŸ˜‘.. its high time she eyes on Yash and then gets a danda from Aarti πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: PuvZ

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE KILL THE ISHITA FOR ME ... I JUST HATE HER TO CORE...

Agree with Puvi, hate that Wichita πŸ€¬

Thanks Anu for making this thread where we could vent our frustration πŸ‘
ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

It looks like we are headed for SP-Radha PV soon.    But I want Aakash's redemption and repentance and his acceptance at SM before the PV.   

Aakash' s reformation should lead to the PV if it is going to happen, not the other way round!
maha9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
welll i want to finish akshita off from sm 😑

and far away from arya ... plz

can anyone do that for me. i will give u whatever u want !!!! sachi 😊
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I've only been reading written updates. I want that devil n his so called wife out!! You all know who am talking n about right? ;)
shubhika124 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I don't want more of Sky 😡
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

I want Akash's redemption asap and a track focussing on AarYa and Aarti's pregnency ... Enough of Ishhy baby's kitchen politics πŸ˜‘.. its high time she eyes on Yash and then gets a danda from Aarti πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

I agree with you. I want Ishita to start drooling over Yashji soon so that Aarti can give her a peace of her mind...
Waise bhi Arti would be having her mood swings nowadays. So I really want to see her beating the hell out of Ishita and I want to see Yashji enjoying this whole drama and he drooling over his cute wify for this JKR mood swing...
VEENAGOPAL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i want Aarti Yash brain to open soon and see wat ishy baby is upto😑

AK piss ur so called wife to her maaykaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†