Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FireLordPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ladyBgud

Nina, i also want this to happen but in all honesty, there is no other show in Zee that can hold that much interest after 10. I am watching all shows of the channel, i won't say the others are bad but PV can still retain viewers till that time which is unfortunately already few as it's bedtime in local setting and the rerun of the next day sets another option.. maybe if they can remove or decrease the replay, it would help as viewers will not have too much rerun time to watch it..

I agree that the other shows can't hold people's interest after 10. And I also agree about the repeat episodes. In the U.S., at least the Eastern parts, we get repeats of one episode like three times in one day and then there's the Saturday Omnibus special which shows the entire week's episodes in two hours. People would choose to watch the repeats or the Omnibus, if there is such in India over, the actual episode at 10:30. What the channel needs to do is limit the repeats to one repeat episode or just do the Omnibus on Saturday and forget the repeats.

I also agree with you Anu. IshAk need to go. 
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh we have those repeats and omnibuses as well but I take it to be a good thing because only PV has an omnibus on Saturdays (here in Singapore) so I suppose it's the most-watched serial on Zee in Singapore. =) 
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m really frustated with the ishita track...
n i m not sure how true spoiler is...but seriosuly...i dont think one more kidnapping track is not going to help the ratings...i dont want to bash anyone or cvs abt this..this is just my pov...that i will not be able to digest one more kidnapping track...

if the spoilers are false...n the precap is indeed real..i wont mind apologizing if i have to...
but i will not be able to take one more kidnapping track
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Can I have less of OTT acting by Akshay Dogra??πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
It did kinda turn me off in last episode! 
And can we please keep Aayu away from Ishi baby's politics??? It goes hard on audience like me to see kid suffering! πŸ˜³ Let her do her tactics on grown ups!πŸ˜›
All is well apart from these two grievances! πŸ˜Š
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Akash ka OTT acting and character is also getting on my nerves, his excessive emphasis on words is annoying
-Kash- thumbnail
I agree with you guys that Ishita-Akash ka screentime needs to reduce, at times it looks like they are the leads!
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kashish 1322

I agree with you guys that Ishita-Akash ka screentime needs to reduce, at times it looks like they are the leads!

we were discussing about this in the KS AT that Aakash seems to have overtaken the role of Prateik the sweet and closest BIL  to Aarti.. one argument is that, he is trying hard to fit in but i'd rather he starts pleasing Buaji or SP for that matter because it's the elders who seems to be aloof with him. I miss Pratetik koing with Yash and AartiπŸ˜”
-Kash- thumbnail
Yes I miss the bond Prateek-Yash shared and Akash seems to be hogging all the limelight, but viewers won't be able to feel the brotherly connection that Yash-Prateek shared with Yash-Akash, I had rather they show more of Prateek than OTT Akash butting in and trying to be the Scindia bhai constantly!
Euphoria. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, they need to do away with Ishita's scheming. Yash and Aarti are adults and can take care of themselves/save themselves from that witch but Aayu? He is a tiny baby who needs care and love! I don't think viewers would appreciate it if Ishita does something to the baby. They can show Ishita trying to get close to Yash, Aarti catching on her true intentions and Yash finally giving her a kantaap (through words or actions, I am fine with both). Also, we need to have some sweet moments between the new-born and his parents, too much negativity can be off-putting. 

And Akash/Akshay needs to either hone his acting skills or he has to go. Dishank/Prateek is a much better actor and it's a pity that he has not been given screen-space (forget about lines) ever since AD's entry. I as a viewer have had enough of Akash/Akshay and Heena/Ishita for the last 3 months, time to shift the focus back on the original cast. Yes, parallel tracks are important but there are others too! PraDhi/PankDhi's "love-stories", Vedika's teen issues, sibling rivalry? So much to explore. 
-Kash- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Euphoria.

Yes, they need to do away with Ishita's scheming. Yash and Aarti are adults and can take care of themselves/save themselves from that witch but Aayu? He is a tiny baby who needs care and love! I don't think viewers would appreciate it if Ishita does something to the baby. They can show Ishita trying to get close to Yash, Aarti catching on her true intentions and Yash finally giving her a kantaap (through words or actions, I am fine with both). Also, we need to have some sweet moments between the new-born and his parents, too much negativity can be off-putting. 

And Akash/Akshay needs to either hone his acting skills or he has to go. Dishank/Prateek is a much better actor and it's a pity that he has not been given screen-space (forget about lines) ever since AD's entry. I as a viewer have had enough of Akash/Akshay and Heena/Ishita for the last 3 months, time to shift the focus back on the original cast. Yes, parallel tracks are important but there are others too! PraDhi/PankDhi's "love-stories", Vedika's teen issues, sibling rivalry? So much to explore. 

Ditto, well said!πŸ‘