Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago

I didn't like the snake bit track either!    It was really weird that AarYa did something like that!   ðŸ¤¢

I just want an end to the melodrama going on and get back to a simple logical family track!!  Is that too much to ask????   ðŸ˜­
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@boogle

omg! if the news on the MF is true, i think i might take up your suggestion..
we still got a lot of points to touch base and clarify ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜†
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
arati is not wearing baby bump. ... in fight scene its clear. for one scene of ArYa they made her wear it and after that it is left.
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ApoorvaFan

arati is not wearing baby bump. ... in fight scene its clear. for one scene of ArYa they made her wear it and after that it is left.

She is wearing bump normally but in fight scene KS can't fight with a bump so may be removed it during that time.

See this pic she is wearing bump but it is lower which i think so is right place of bump🤔!

drmhp thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

agree she was not wearing it in fight scene may be because KS might was not comfortable with it
but during all other scenes she do wear it
ApoorvaFan thumbnail
Thank you for notifying abt Baby bump. I really overlooked it. 😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Thank you for notifying abt Baby bump. I really overlooked it. 😊

Its ok😳
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AarYa moment yesterday was too diabetic/sweet! We need some spice!
How come Ishita is eyeing Yash and calling him 'Mera Yash,' yet we have almost no scenes of Ishita trying to come closer to him, door door se pyaar karegi kya? This is so funny, they need to address that!?
Aakash has started his 'Aarti bhabhi is mahaan' jaap which has started getting a bit OTT now, Aarti is being glorified like Radha right left and center, kind of annoying!
Why did Akash tell Ishita to give the keys to Aarti, and not Radha ma?
Scindia family has started to look more of a Rajshree's Hum Saath Saath hai family, too diabetic!
Glad to see they are planning to bring in the kids yet again thanks to the spoilers!
But what is up with Paridhi's track, where is the woman empowerment track we are all waiting for, with Gayatri's death, we hoped that pallus will be off and Pari may want to start working again thanks to SP's downfall from the pedestal, but it looks like they keep forgetting about her after giving us hopes every now and then!
I hope we are not getting into Aakash-Ishita romance, because honestly they bore me, we need more spice in the show, not more parallel love tracks, but more logical drama esp involving the kids!
I read how someone mentioned about Ishita using the kids to get closer to Yash, that would be a great plot right there, incorporating the kids into the storyline, and that would bring out the essence of PV if Aarti is questioned about being partial to Aayu and the other kids esp PayPal, that would be the best thing they can do with the Ishita angle, but unfortunately, I feel instead of utilizing Ishita as a smart manipulative vamp, they will yet again reduce her to spilling water on the floor for Aarti to trip acts, hoping to be proved wrong! Let's see where we go from here!
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Almost all is well for me!😆 But...
Aakash's sudden chant of Aarti Bhabhi is kinda annoying! The way he has became a devotee to his bhabhi, it's kinda way too much! I got it that Aarti saved him but if we go back some days back in PV, Yash too saved him from boiling water. Why not a realization stuck him at that time??? Doesn't make sense to me!🤔 I think if this is realization season then Aakash should perform severe repent on what he did to Yash in past few weeks! A "sorry" and everything is so sweet in SM! Weird to me! He hasn't done damage to Aarti Bhabhi only but to others too! It's like only she matters in some matters of SM!😆 I think he owes an apology to everyone in SM!😳
I guess everything takes time. I never saw over night Laxman-traits in any brother-in-law who was just-Ravan previous day!😆
So it went indigestible! ðŸ˜³
ssroomani thumbnail

@Nxt_rockstar:    Agree with you about the realization and apologies.   Aakash did not realize when Yash saved him from the goondas but fell hook, line and sinker for Aarti!  ðŸ˜†

Aakash needs to apologize to a lot of people...not just SP, Radha and Aarti.   He needs to apologize to the entire Sin Clan and also to Ishita...she needs a heart-felt apology, not the half-hearted one he gave because Aarti told him to!  ðŸ˜¡

I understand Aakash trying to fit in after his near-death experience, but I don't get how the Sin Clan accepted him without any reservations!   Within moments, the bros were back-slapping each other and telling jokes!   ðŸ¤¢

Also, SP and Radha need to apologize to Aakash...SP especially!   I cannot get over the fact that SP did such a heinous crime and has gotten away with it.   It looked for a while that Gayu's death is his punishment, but lo and behold, his adoring sons and bahus got him married to his old flame Radha in a jiffy...riding roughshod over all other sentiments!   That man leads a charmed life...

Yesterday's episode seemed a farce...the only real scene was the one between Aakash and Ishita...Ishita felt real while the others were just superficial and shallow!