Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Well Well Everyone has already Pointed out what i have to say ..So Yeah I Want Ishita scenes 😃
Thabassum19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Aww Great Thread ...

If I Take My Frustation Out ..ill Be Kicked Out Of  The Thread Literally 😆

So ill Keep Quite  And Follow You Alll...😉
Edited by Thabs - 11 years ago
sujata1963 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha9

welll i want to finish akshita off from sm 😡

and far away from arya ... plz

can anyone do that for me. i will give u whatever u want !!!! sachi 😊

agree with you
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't mean to get into an argument here. But, a quick question.

I completely understand and agree with not bashing actors and/or characters they are playing.

But, why can't we bash the CVs? Ultimately, its them who are writing the story. So, if we cannot bash them (of course, making sure we don't use abusive language), what's the point of this thread? It means if we are frustrated with the Creatives, we still cannot criticize them.

Anyone else has the same question?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. But, I'm having a hard time figuring out what is/not appropriate as far as discussing the role of CVs is concerned?
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mohini19

I don't mean to get into an argument here. But, a quick question.

I completely understand and agree with not bashing actors and/or characters they are playing.

But, why can't we bash the CVs? Ultimately, its them who are writing the story. So, if we cannot bash them (of course, making sure we don't use abusive language), what's the point of this thread? It means if we are frustrated with the Creatives, we still cannot criticize them.

Anyone else has the same question?

Sorry, I don't mean to offend anyone. But, I'm having a hard time figuring out what is/not appropriate as far as discussing the role of CVs is concerned?

I think what Anu means is that you can say you don't like the way the story is going and can give constructive criticism, but you can't say something like "The Mittal's suck" or "I hate the CVs" or "CVs are horrible"... you must say things only if you're criticizing it constructively. As long as you aren't targeting them specifically, I think you should be fine.
gafulu14 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
arti uthao hockey stick ne bataoo ishi ko power
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i am bored of this serial now
Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

I think what Anu means is that you can say you don't like the way the story is going and can give constructive criticism, but you can't say something like "The Mittal's suck" or "I hate the CVs" or "CVs are horrible"... you must say things only if you're criticizing it constructively. As long as you aren't targeting them specifically, I think you should be fine.

Gotcha. Thanks.
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Just lov cas Radha track as this is something realistic but hating Akash and ishita comploting tracks just needs to calm them down their game playing which is getting out of hand sooo like drama queen you know who story style or all alike saas bahu plotting style🤢not our forever realistic mittlas👏style love mittlas for taking on controvocial issues of society and pratap and Radha punarvivah is definetely this kind of issues and ishi and Akash charactors either kill off their charactors or just make them more normal like vidhi and pankaj just having their own married couple problem😆and don't agree just to have ARYA whole episode romance 7 days a week show 😕this is not a romance romance cloud number nine show this is a realistic show with real issues in it👏romance time to time ok as it's normal too but ARYA is two adult couple with 3 children and responsabilities 👏Edited by Prasadini - 11 years ago
rukhsar.crazy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i want some yash arti centric track...
its high time akash and ishita took lime light
i want more concentration on arthi's pregnancy