Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I'm not liking this SP-Radha track. Gayatri has only been dead for a month. I think SP can be a single for a little while longer. Why the rush?

I wish the CVs focused on another track and then come back to the idea of SP-Radha punar vivah later. Like maybe after Aarya have their baby, it will bring back memories of gayatri to SP and then he might realize he's lonely and wants a new start.
kirti0712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
I want my old Punar Vivah back,the director Hemant Prabhu.Yes I love the show still but miss the simple realistic story which it was earlier sans this drama nd stupidity sometimes.I miss that shy ,jhepu Yashu too,thoygh I love these cute Arya scenes,but sometimes they appear to be forced,look like just added to keep us happy nd quiet,a rishwat to keep us quiet.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Please give us back our amazing old PV. ๐Ÿ˜ญ
villager00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
for the first time, i am getting disenchanted with this SP and Radha remarriage. Not that i don't want it but why is Yash and Aarti doing the thinking for the remarriage when the two concerned individual aren't thinking about it. Sure, they've been giving a little  though about each other maybe, by those meaningful gazes but i still don't take it as a reason for them to be married off, that too, a decision being undertaken by the children๐Ÿ˜•.

In the beginning, Yash and Aarti were married off despite their reluctance but at least we saw reasons there. This time around, the reason for companionship, to me, is a shaky argument..๐Ÿ˜•..

If there is one person who needs to be married off for companionship's sake, it should be Buaji, she is all alone, she does not have children or anyone to call her own. Sure, she has the brother and the nephews but that is still different, that much is Suraj's to call as his own..

Edited by villager00 - 11 years ago
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am not happy with this PV we are getting now...it's just frustrating, too negative, and Ishita is getting on my nerves.๐Ÿ˜ก
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I strongly feel that PV is just going in its decline stage so early! There is a story shift to keep the theme intact but here I feel like watching some other show with which I am almost stranger! It doesn't feel like my fav PV anymore! I don't know why! Yash and Aarti are behaving so immature and rushy with this SP-Radha PV! Leave the society, it's not even the will of SP-Radha till now! The bossy AarYa are not digestible! The authority comes with equal responsibility! I can see AarYa lagging in so many places! If theme of PV is to be revived then this is golden opportunity for CVs to present it in most logical and needed way! And I can see only rushing and imposing! 
I am kinda frustrated with preachy sessions and dialogue-dialogue game! Sometimes I feel like I am watching a debate competition! 
Can't help it! I want the Old essence back with story proceeding! Aarti-Yash have so much to deal with their own PV! Their journey would be a treat to watch! Not every relationship a fairy-tale so CVs! Don't make it one! Up and downs in their relationship can be something real for me to find in show!  
-Kash- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Fully agree with you Aditi, ditto!
ssroomani thumbnail
SP commits a sin...of having an adulterous affair with a young innocent girl when he is married and a father.   There was no reason for him to find happiness outside home at that time.   He does not apologize to his wife, not even at her death bed.   He abandoned Radha and he apologizes to her very late...and with a rider that "bhool ho gayi and bhool gaya"!!!!     He has still not accepted the biggest victim of his kartoot, Aakash.   Yet everyone is so concerned about him, his loneliness (though it is only 1 month since Gayu's death), his sin is glossed over, and his punar vivah is being considered for his happiness.  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Maya who has lived a lonely life, who has been pushed to the background, is invisible to the family.  They play all kind of couple games in front of her.    They send her off to do puja paath when they know she might interfere with their plans.   They take her to task at every opportunity.   They never think why she might be behaving the way she does.    Vidhi once told Paridhi not to take Bua's words to heart because she has suffered a lot in her life, so it is not as if they are unaware of her past experiences.   Bua herself told Aarti why she has a grudge against her.  No, Buaji is not supposed to have feelings...and they discuss their Bauji's loneliness and need for companionship in front of her and plan his PV.   

AarYa talk about loneliness, putting oneself in Bauji's place, etc.    Maya of all people has been in that place for the past 15 years.   No one thought about her loneliness.   She does not have children either, while SP has a full family to keep him company and look after him.   Her bitterness has caused her to become what she is today.   AarYa talk about samaj ka parvah is not as important as bauji's welfare...isn't that what prevented Maya from getting a second chance at happiness?    I wish she had not been present when this talk was going on...it must have been like rubbing salt into her wounds!     What double standards!  

I still am bothered by the timing of this PV of SP-Radha and the fact that he and Aarti are practically forcing the idea down everyone's throats.    I still don't get the hurry for the PV as far as story is concerned.   They could give other tracks before going into the PV for companionship track.

This is not the PV I fell in love with...I am clinging on, hoping for better times, but the hopes are diminishing fast!   ๐Ÿ˜ญ
princess121993 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i m getting frustated now...

upcoming scenes looks very very dramatic and traumatic...
this is so insane...ishita keeps playing her game and no one catches her..

please...cvs...do something good
now i m losing my patience

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
New Spoiler pics scared me!