Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

To keep forum active I think that Members should remember to HIT the Chaska Meter every time they come to the QH home page.. so if you refresh the page and hit it.. or if you visit one topic and then come back to main page.. hit it again..and just keep doing that.. and also theres a rating for pictures and articles and videos.. so every time you visit those sections to hit the CM meter..

I think members should comment on as many posts as possible but that isnt to say SPAM.. just genuinly comment.. add a point.. agree with members.. or disagree.. but participate in forum discussions and help to turn the posts from BLUE to RED.. do this for as many posts as possible..

Comment on articles and Videos when they are up..and I know theres a limit of 3 i think.. but even once you cannot anymore..you can still hit the CM rating meter over and over..

I think also increase actors rankings.. comment their profiles and hit the like buttons for posts and comments..

Thanks for the amazing suggestions.
I'll keep them in mind while I prepare a fully fledged list regarding the suggestions.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
Please share our suggestion here guys as to what can be the possible efforts to keep this forum active..
_QueenBee_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey asma, nice post !!!!!
u covered many points and rest of members have added up all !!!!
i guess slowly forum is becoming more active than before !!! 😃

i think people should comment on posts, ... if we see here, there is lot of difference in no. of views and no of likes and comments on many nice threads !!!! by this forum will also be active and people will be encouraged to make more posts !!!!
and also comment of profiles on actors ...
i heard no of views of profiles can also help in ranking ... is that so???
and we can also share some nice posts across fb !!!!
Edited by Queen22 - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queen22

hey asma, nice post !!!!!
u covered many points and rest of members have added up all !!!!
i guess slowly forum is becoming more active than before !!! 😃

i think people should comment on posts, ... if we see here, there is lot of difference in no. of views and no of likes and comments on many nice threads !!!! by this forum will also be active and people will be encouraged to make more posts !!!!
and also comment of profiles on actors ...
i heard no of views of profiles can also help in ranking ... is that so???
and we can also share some nice posts across fb !!!!

Thanks a lot for the lovely encouragement dear.
Your ideas are very nice.I also said that everyone should try to comment on maximum posts as it increases the forum activity.
Yeah the no. of views on the profile also add up in ranking points.
That's a nice idea to share some awesome posts from FB here.
Thanks a lot for all ur suggestions.
Keep suggesting in future too!!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: enrique

I would love to have a thread on forum wer we can discuss on delicate topic ..

Which usally is discuss in many topics but resultant is failure ...

Topics on women's society or any other

Actually for delicate topics like women empowerment etc, we have debate mansion on IF.You can have all the current affairs and other discussions there.
This QH forum can have discussions related to QH only.We can't have discussions related to social issues here.I hope you may remember the great fuss it created when Asad slapped Zoe and all the feminists of our forum woke up😆
That is why we have such discussions in debate mansion.I hope you understand.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I hope all of u may keep posting ur suggestions here.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveRosh

To keep forum active I think that Members should remember to HIT the Chaska Meter every time they come to the QH home page.. so if you refresh the page and hit it.. or if you visit one topic and then come back to main page.. hit it again..and just keep doing that.. and also theres a rating for pictures and articles and videos.. so every time you visit those sections to hit the CM meter..

I think members should comment on as many posts as possible but that isnt to say SPAM.. just genuinly comment.. add a point.. agree with members.. or disagree.. but participate in forum discussions and help to turn the posts from BLUE to RED.. do this for as many posts as possible..

Comment on articles and Videos when they are up..and I know theres a limit of 3 i think.. but even once you cannot anymore..you can still hit the CM rating meter over and over..

I think also increase actors rankings.. comment their profiles and hit the like buttons for posts and comments..

Thanks a lot for the amazing suggestions dear.
I hope people will read the suggestions here and follow it as well.
TFS.
I'll keep them in mind when I make the final list of all the suggestions. 😛
MistiofMistz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Tiny suggestion just pop in my mind - can't we have separate post for every video mix in one thread like we have for our creation gallery... instead of posting them in creation gallery.