Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HR-DMG4life thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Great post
One suggestion is to keep a thread with a list of ff/ss/os' because there are many popular ones and there are also a few which are really good but not enough comments :-)
Hope that helps
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 1D_D3-Crazy

Great post

One suggestion is to keep a thread with a list of ff/ss/os' because there are many popular ones and there are also a few which are really good but not enough comments :-)
Hope that helps

I think the Media gallery has links to All FF's Os's etc 😳
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: starsanjana

will i be allowed to post highlights of the day????

i think you can post it but for further confusion pm jyoti06
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: starsanjana

will i be allowed to post highlights of the day????

Ofcourse dear.You can open a thread and discuss the highlights of the day.We would love to read that. 😃
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

You know what,sometimes I wonder if u really have a problem with me.I think this thread is about giving suggestions to keep the forum active.So plz stick to it.
I don't want u to carry ur motto of FREEDOM OF SPEECH here coz decorum of forum needs to be maintained in the light of freedom of speech.
This post is not about what u like or what u hate or what problems u have faced.
This post is about giving suggestions.IF u can't do that why don't u follow the advice u've stated in ur post post.IGNORE THIS THREAD KINDLY FOR THE SAKE OF PEACE ON THIS THREAD.I BEG THEE.
I'm sure u must be having hundreds of other imp posts which don't restrict ur freedom of speech.
I've not asked u to point out which posts I liked or not.So plz don't start personal issues here.
Take care
PS- If u continue to post conflicting posts here,trust me I'll report u n ur activities to the mods this time in a pm rather than just reporting the post coz I've started this thread to bring positivity in the forum and not have a debate in this suggestions corner.
Don't test my patient patience Laila.I request you.I sometimes wonder if u lve or have a habit of arguing with people.I don't understand the purpose of ur reply to my previous reply on ur post at all.I've mentioned it in the first post itself that bashing is not allowed n u indeed are heading in the way of negative criticism.First leanr the difference b/w negative criticism n freedom of speech and then come to preach me n others.I know I'm rude but then u called in for it..I'm sorry if it hurts this time.

I gave you a suggestion and that is letting people express their views which you have hard a hard time doing in the past. If you want to keep a forum active then you need to welcome other people's views Asma. That's the first step in keeping a forum active. I apologize if your feelings are hurt but you wanted to know what was the problem and I told you what I saw. The matter of welcoming diverse viewpoints does not lie with yourself alone but with others here on the forum - especially some popular members who have been very bullish and welcome and quick to report posts that irk them in the slightest way.  And your reporting me for what? For expressing a viewpoint as to what I think is the problem - now that's the height of ridiculousness. Why not take the time out to think what I have said and wonder that it might actually have some truth to it. 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

I gave you a suggestion and that is letting people express their views which you have hard a hard time doing in the past. If you want to keep a forum active then you need to welcome other people's views Asma. That's the first step in keeping a forum active. I apologize if your feelings are hurt but you wanted to know what was the problem and I told you what I saw. The matter of welcoming diverse viewpoints does not lie with yourself alone but with others here on the forum - especially some popular members who have been very bullish and welcome and quick to report posts that irk them in theslightestway. And your reporting me for what? For expressing a viewpoint as to what I think is the problem - now that's the height ofridiculousness. Why not take the time out to think what I have said and wonder that it might actually have some truth to it.

I think my first reply to ur post had a thanks note coz u have brought out a very important matter.
But then in ur reply to my comment on ur suggestion,u have asked me as to why I liked a post or not.
Yes I'm badly hurt this time Laila but since u've apologized,I accept ur apology.
You can't force people to agree with u n nor can u ask them to stop giving their reasons of disagreement as per freedom of speech.
I don't know why u feel that one person is bullying the other. I feel sorry for u n others who feel like that.Noone can stop u from making threads and raising ur POV provided the post is written in a positive manner with a good intention.Every now n then someone comes and attacks the actors on their personal life issues with a new account.We can't tolerate that.Isn't it?
I hope after reading ur suggestions and my replies,people may start thinking twice before attacking a fellow member.
This forum is like a family to me and I am very hurt to see the kind of groupism over here on silly issues.We need to think maturely and not let mere things on a show affect our real life experiences with people on the forum.
Have I ever stopped u from making a thread?I've respected ur POV always except that BCCC letter fiasco .Apart from respecting each others POV, we need to learn to tolerate disagreements as well and I wish u may learn this soon.Everytime,everyone can't accept ur POV and I've seen u getting worked up easily at times when someone writes contradicts ur view points.

This thread is not about just the behaviour of members.It's about the activities and new ideas that can make the forum active.So,I request u to kindly concentrate on that issue only here.
You have mentioned ur suggestion and I'll make sure to update it when I make a full list of suggestions.I think this is what u wished for ,right?
I request you not to quote and argue again on this comment coz I won't be replying to u if u continue to talk about just one topic on what u n I think.
hanks a lot for the detailed suggestions.
Take care!
PS-I told u to pm the mods and report about u coz u were taking things in the personal area.U have no right to question me as to why I liked a post or not.I hope I've my full rights to like my posts atleast.This really irked me and I asked you to not test my patience.I hope u understand.
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

Ur welcome😳But is spamming really a bad thing?😆Itwould help if they had one more line to it😃And I think it is unlimited cause I made 55 posts yesterday and it didnt limit me so😊I will ask the mods though😃Thanks for replying😳

Spamming is fun till u don't get a warning from mods dear😆

I myself do write TFS many times but I told u what exactly the rulebook of IF says.
I hope u understand. 😃
Laila2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think my first reply to ur post had a thanks note coz u have brought out a very important matter.
But then in ur reply to my comment on ur suggestion,u have asked me as to why I liked a post or not.
Yes I'm badly hurt this time Laila but since u've apologized,I accept ur apology.
You can't force people to agree with u n nor can u ask them to stop giving their reasons of disagreement as per freedom of speech.
I don't know why u feel that one person is bullying the other. I feel sorry for u n others who feel like that.Noone can stop u from making threads and raising ur POV provided the post is written in a positive manner with a good intention.Every now n then someone comes and attacks the actors on their personal life issues with a new account.We can't tolerate that.Isn't it?
I hope after reading ur suggestions and my replies,people may start thinking twice before attacking a fellow member.
This forum is like a family to me and I am very hurt to see the kind of groupism over here on silly issues.We need to think maturely and not let mere things on a show affect our real life experiences with people on the forum.
Have I ever stopped u from making a thread?I've respected ur POV always except that BCCC letter fiasco .Apart from respecting each others POV, we need to learn to tolerate disagreements as well and I wish u may learn this soon.Everytime,everyone can't accept ur POV and I've seen u getting worked up easily at times when someone writes contradicts ur view points.

This thread is not about just the behaviour of members.It's about the activities and new ideas that can make the forum active.So,I request u to kindly concentrate on that issue only here.
You have mentioned ur suggestion and I'll make sure to update it when I make a full list of suggestions.I think this is what u wished for ,right?
I request you not to quote and argue again on this comment coz I won't be replying to u if u continue to talk about just one topic on what u n I think.
hanks a lot for the detailed suggestions.
Take care!
PS-I told u to pm the mods and report about u coz u were taking things in the personal area.U have no right to question me as to why I liked a post or not.I hope I've my full rights to like my posts atleast.This really irked me and I asked you to not test my patience.I hope u understand.

Asma, you were part of the bullying team. You were one of the people that pushed others of this forum. You wrote posts pushing others off this forum for expressing a viewpoint that was different from yours. You want an active forum, then welcome those who do not think like you. That's what i am trying to tell you. People come here and express a viewpoint that might not be likable to others...it is not about creating new IDs to do it. You cannot police a forum and yes, I support freedom of speech and ideas - even those that don't agree with me. I have seen my share of ridiculous posts, OS, SS and FF on this forum that seriously are so bad they should be banned - they're an embarrassment for me to read. But you know what, they have a RIGHT to be here. I also welcome posts that do not like the show, the actors performances the story line. I like to hear what others have to say. I welcome criticism. You know, my friends make so much fun of the show and that I watch it..should I ban them from coming to my house or expressing their viewpoint? You know what I do? I crack jokes with them and they still end up watching the show with me. You have to learn to embrace others thoughts Asma and not conditionally because no one knows what your conditions are and they shouldn't either. 
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail

Spamming is fun till u don't get a warning from mods dear😆

I myself do write TFS many times but I told u what exactly the rulebook of IF says.
I hope u understand. 😃

Ahah oh I never it was against the rule ðŸ˜† I never write it but I guess if u guys are gonna follow my suggestion about replying most posts then do write something else besides TFS ...Please guys do try to reply on most posts cause I'm sure it does help forum activity ðŸ˜ƒ
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
I went to a couple of other forums to get an idea of what increases their ranking...kinda cheating but still ðŸ˜† I was wondering if we could have a TRP/ Chaskameter Discussion Thread cause they all seem to have that ðŸ˜ƒ And in that thread...they also have ways to increase the rankings and everyone can discuss the rankings every week ðŸ˜Š They also have a prediction thread so if u want to consider that too it would be great ðŸ˜ƒEdited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago