Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moniza thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This one z much needed post, thank u for bringing this up ...

1- there should be a fix spoiler pic thread, i guess it would really help.

2- summary thread( summary of whole week ) for weekend .

3- writers index for all d creative writers of our forum .
4- fun games for weekend

P.s - lastly i must say this , qh forum z most sorted, n clean with less negativity among all others .
Keep it like this always,
i feel happy to be here , even i started commenting, making post,! Phele shumar silent readers mein hote thi :)
Edited by Moniza - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: Laila2009

Asma, you were part of the bullying team. You were one of the people that pushed others of this forum. You wrote posts pushing others off this forum for expressing a viewpoint that was different from yours. You want an active forum, then welcome those who do not think like you. That's what i am trying to tell you. People come here and express a viewpoint that might not be likable to others...it is not about creating new IDs to do it. You cannot police a forum and yes, I support freedom of speech and ideas - even those that don't agree with me. I have seen my share of ridiculous posts, OS, SS and FF on this forum that seriously are so bad they should be banned - they're anembarrassmentfor me to read. But you know what, they have a RIGHT to be here. I also welcome posts that do not like the show, the actors performances thestory line. I like to hear what others have to say. I welcome criticism. You know, my friends make so much fun of the show and that I watch it..should I ban them from coming to my house orexpressingtheir viewpoint? You know what I do? I crack jokes with them and they still end up watching the show with me. You have to learn to embrace others thoughts Asma and not conditionally because no one knows what your conditions are and they shouldn't either.

If u have no other suggestions apart from one single problem plz ignore this thread.
I will oppose what I don't appreciate n u continue doing the same.
BCCC letter was a damn irritating thing and I had full right to express my views against it and I did.
If u felt that I tried to bully you,go ahead and feel like that.I can't change ur opinion.
Actually.YOU NEED TO BADLY RESPECT PEOPLE WHO CAN PUT LOGIC AGAINST UR PRACTICAL POSTS.
U can't take opposition.I under that very well.
I have still not forgotten how out of a whole article on QH n KSG's success,u chose to target Jenny knowing very well that it will hurt all KAJEN fans badly.
U need to first learn how to maintain the decorum of the forum and then only u can expect others to appreciate ur different POV.
Making you understand a thing is like banging head on a wall at times.
This is my last reply to u in this thread.
If u have no other topic than to count my mistakes(in ur eyes) and discuss it here,plz don't bother to come here.
I would request u to come up with other suggestions in this thread and not to shoot arrows at me.
Take care!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveAsYa222

I went to a couple of other forums to get an idea of what increases their ranking...kinda cheating but still😆I was wondering if we could have a TRP/ Chaskameter Discussion Thread cause they all seem to have that😃And in that thread...they also have ways to increase the rankings and everyone can discuss the rankings every week😊They also have a prediction thread so if u want to consider that too it would be great😃

I loved this idea of urs to visit other forums and leanr about the activities there.
Good going girl.
I'll talk to mods about ur suggestions very soon.
I like this TRP idea a lot.
Keep suggesting!!
🤗
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
whatever I observed here, the main problem is that this forum is too much tamed ( ðŸ˜ƒ) or quiet forum.. any forum where you have different points of views(majorly opposing)  will be buzzing ..

Another thing, e.g  the no 2 forum has some negative characters they always made many posts about those characters not only of the two main leads ..

Forum has to be based on mainly DISCUSSION .. its not  that  someone made a nice positive analytical post and all were going to agree to it  only ...

This is fully my personal point of view ( from my experiences with two highest buzzed forums) ..

So my suggestions ..

1. We have to participate to the GOTW /DOTW topics as much as we can ..
2. The chat threads
3. ATs ..
4. Discussion thread for any current character or events ( not only on Asya ) ..
5.Chaska meter ofcourse :)

I have seen our forum's FF and SS always have good number of pages .. so in this area its good ..

LoveAsYa222 thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazy4KASH_AR

I loved this idea of urs to visit other forums and leanr about the activities there.
Good going girl.
I'll talk to mods about ur suggestions very soon.
I like this TRP idea a lot.
Keep suggesting!!
🤗

Thank you so much!!!!!!🤗
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Originally posted by: GodhuliLogon

whatever I observed here, the main problem is that this forum is too much tamed (😃) or quiet forum.. any forum where you have different points of views(majorly opposing) will be buzzing ..

Another thing, e.g the no 2 forum has some negative characters they always made many posts about those characters not only of the two main leads ..

Forum has to be based on mainly DISCUSSION .. its not that someone made a nice positive analytical post and all were going to agree to it only ...

This is fully my personal point of view ( from my experiences with two highest buzzed forums) ..

So my suggestions ..

1. We have to participate to the GOTW /DOTW topics as much as we can ..
2. The chat threads
3. ATs ..
4. Discussion thread for any current character or events ( not only on Asya ) ..
5.Chaska meter ofcourse :)

I have seen our forum's FF and SS always have good number of pages .. so in this area its good ..

Thanks a lot for the wonderful suggestions.
I completely agree with you.
I'll keep in mind all ur suggestions while pming the mods about it.
Thanks again for such awesome ideas.
Keep suggesting!
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail

Thanks a lot bacha
I hope I'll get ur suggestions soon. 😃
I would love to have a thread on forum wer we can discuss on delicate topic ..

Which usally is discuss in many topics but resultant is failure ...

Topics on women's society or any other 
crazy4KASH_AR thumbnail
I read all the suggestions.Thanks a lot guys for sharing your amazing ideas.Keep suggesting!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
To keep forum active I think that Members should remember to HIT the Chaska Meter every time they come to the QH home page.. so if you refresh the page and hit it.. or if you visit one topic and then come back to main page.. hit it again..and just keep doing that.. and also theres a rating for pictures and articles and videos.. so every time you visit those sections to hit the CM meter.. 

I think members should comment on as many posts as possible but that isnt to say SPAM.. just genuinly comment.. add a point.. agree with members.. or disagree.. but participate in forum discussions and help to turn the posts from BLUE to RED.. do this for as many posts as possible..

Comment on articles and Videos when they are up..and I know theres a limit of 3 i think.. but even once you cannot anymore..you can still hit the CM rating meter over and over..

I think also increase actors rankings.. comment their profiles and hit the like buttons for posts and comments..