LMAO...RK ,SS IN the worst dressed list

insouciance thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

rank 3

then

Rakshanda Khan, TV actor
What we said then: Was Rakshanda Khan's ensemble meant to be inspired by the tri-colour? She should have moved the flower on her belt a bit to the right, to add a chakra and complete the patriotic picture. The gypsy skit went out of fashion eons ago. Since then, the knee length, and even the mini have arrived on the scene.

Current status: Just won't listen. Rakshanda may be one of the busiest stars on Indian television today, but how about making some time to dress well? She landed at co-actor Riva Babbar's birthday party in a gypsy skirt (again!) and a matching racer back that said "STAR". Yellow and yellow make you a dirty fellow, not a star,👏 Rakshanda.(OMG,sheen,you has said it befroe mid day could say it....Way to go sheen👏)

now

rank 6

By: Shilpa Saklani, TV actor

then

What we said then: How far away is the horse? What was she thinking when she paired a white dress with tan boots and a green bag? Total mismatch. This nurse got married last week.👏 It's been more than two years since Shilpa got married to Apoorva Agnihotri, but she refuses to let go off her chooda.😆👏 Great idea, when you know you are a role model for pati vratas watching your soaps on TV, but wearing it with a shirt dress and calf length boots is style sacrilege.👏

Current status: Advice taken. Shilpa was spotted at co-star Riva Babbar's birthday party in westerns, and while a hint of sindoor was visible, the chooda had been replaced with a dainty silver bracelet. Way to go!😆🤢👏

now

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

insouciance thumbnail

FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MID DAY SAID IT 👏

but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mid day...SS' dressing sense hasnt improved a bit...and mid day should have written about those darned white pants....it beats me how they missed it😕 

Edited by Buffie - 17 years ago
moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

FINALYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY MID DAY SAID IT 👏

but BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mid day...SS' dressing sense hasnt improved a bit...and mid day should have written about those darned white pants....it beats me how they missed it😕 

FINALLY !!!..FINALLY !! some-one other than us realized how awful wannabe celebs dress sense is🤢🤢🤢...but again they MISSED those bloody white pants🤢..whyyyyyyyy???...whyyyyyy????..when they are so visible???...she repeats them everywhere she goes....can't be more seen than that😕..but the stupid media fails to see the PANTS the PANTS🤢..yet can comment on monas lingre🤢🤢🤢

p.s. HIIIIIIIIIIIIII BUFFFFFFFIEEEEEEEEE😃..first comment😛

Edited by moondust - 17 years ago
insouciance thumbnail

Originally posted by: moondust

FINALLY !!!..FINALLY !! some-one other than us realized how awful wannabe celebs dress sense is🤢🤢🤢...but again they MISSED those bloody white pants🤢..whyyyyyyyy???...whyyyyyy????..when they are so visible???...she repeats them everywhere she goes....can't be more seen than that😕..but the stupid media fails to see the PANTS the PANTS🤢..yet can comment on monas lingre🤢🤢🤢

p.s. HIIIIIIIIIIIIII BUFFFFFFFIEEEEEEEEE😃..first comment😛

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It beats me too,as to HOW on earth could they miss the white pants😕..She even wore it to heartbeat🤢.....and doncha think SS looks ewwww in the yellow top pic...,lol,as if she's sweating after shaking a leg😆

moondust thumbnail

Originally posted by: Buffie

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII MONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It beats me too,as to HOW on earth could they miss the white pants😕..She even wore it to heartbeat🤢.....and doncha think SS looks ewwww in the yellow top pic...,lol,as if she's sweating after shaking a leg😆

LMAOOOOO buffie😆...remember, she forgets to wear deodrant..so what do you expect?🤢...I hate the colour of that top.....ss always goes for rhe bright colours...like the top she wore for heartbeat...buffie, what do you think of ss in the white dress?🤢

Tomiko thumbnail

Finally they realised!!.....sometimes SS looks really good....but when she's bad...she's really bad!!

No idea what's got into RK....she used to wear such good clothes before...but now😕...

Mauritian thumbnail
hey kids .... keep up at it!!!

one of these days mid day will read the rest of your script too. 😆 😆
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
at last someone noticed ,but I am surprised she is at No:6 ,I mean I would put her right on top.I am surprised and disspointed that RK who set a trend as mallika seth is No 3 on the list
who else were there
can u post the source buffie
thanks
mermaid_QT thumbnail

Originally posted by: nibbles

Finally they realised!!.....sometimes SS looks really good....but when she's bad...she's really bad!!

No idea what's got into RK....she used to wear such good clothes before...but now😕...

ditto for me.  haha buffie!!  lovely article.  
honeylime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LMAOOOO finallyyyyy SS is on the list, u know wat, Mid-day should send a complimentary copy of this article to both SS and RK 😆 😆 😆 But how did they not write abt those pants 😡 😕 😕 U just cannot ignore tat, atleast they could have said something like, SS still loves white "Then & Now" 😆 Edited by honeylime - 17 years ago