Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone! Do you guys remember na what's on 1st April?! April fools day...so what are your plans guys? πŸ˜› Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago
smilebcz4yn thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkpearl5

Hey everyone! Do you guys remember na what's on 1st April?! April fools day...so what are your plans guys? πŸ˜›

i april fooled my best friend last year about one direction, shes a hardcore fan and I said to her zayn malik's leaving the group on feb 30th next year due to an argument and she actually fell for it and got so tensed🀣
i told her at lunch time you got april fooled and she stopped talking to me till the next day🀣 Not sure about this yearπŸ˜†
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Vote and comment here guys right now thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Woof I updated all the episode threads that were pending

I was feeling so guilty

feeling better now

Watching Talaash
Drilabh_Suhaani thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ADITYA SIR'S RANKING IS COMING UP!! KEEP COMMENTING! EVERY 13 HOURS, THE RANKING SHOOTS UP, DEPENDING ON THE NUMBER OF COMMENTS THAT ARE MADE ON HIS PROFILE! PLEASE EXCUSE THE CAPS LOK!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
You know it's really weird. You guys are probably all seeing Talaash, but here SOTY is airing. πŸ˜• Not that I mind. I get to see Varun. β˜ΊοΈ
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
May be sony hd was airing something else
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandiniraizaada

May be sony hd was airing something else

Maybe. I'm not even sure what our TV providers give us: regular Sony or Sony HD. πŸ˜†
Purple-Pika thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

You know it's really weird. You guys are probably all seeing Talaash, but here SOTY is airing. πŸ˜• Not that I mind. I get to see Varun. β˜ΊοΈ

ikr. Watching it right now. A few friends told me it was awesome, now gotta recommend it two South Indian friends.
And my tv provides regular sony. But i think eveywhere besides India has soty. For us, talaash  is premiering on Set Max(which no cabele providor gives hereπŸ˜†)
Minionite thumbnail
Pika SOTY is an awesome movie. πŸ˜‰ Yeah even here Talaash is premiering on Set Max. I think it'll probably come on Sony next month here.