CID Forum Thumbnail CID

General Discussions #38

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Note:[/B][/P]

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be considered as being

[LIST][DIV]
  • sexually explicit, po*nographic
  • offensive to any religion, race or community
  • abusive language or Derogatory Expressions.
  • [LI]violative of anothers Intellectual Property

We encourage discussions more than just a"Thank you"post,
    so say more than just that. Thank You only posts will be deleted, at 
    admin's discretion and member may face temporary ban to discourage such 
    practice.

We have a variety of discussions related to CID o this forums please participate actively in the other threads as well. πŸ˜Š Note:[/B][/P]

India Forums does not permit posting of any content or material which is or can be considered as being

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMini thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    Saw mohandas and now am feeling like devdas..drinking ice tea.poori ek bottle pee chuki hoon
    Minionite thumbnail
    For the first time since I joined, we at BollyCurry, mentioned Aditya sir in one of our articles. I was editing and was just surprised to see his name there.

iMini thumbnail
    Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
    OMG yeah and he is tagged with that article too! :D
    thanks for article shreya di
    astonish thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Shreya

For the first time since I joined, we at BollyCurry, mentioned Aditya sir in one of our articles. I was editing and was just surprised to see his name there.

Nice Article. Holi has always been an important festival in Hindi cinema😊
    fairy1 thumbnail
    Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    Thanks Shreya Di for the article πŸ˜ƒ
    Happy for him😎
    visrom thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    My boss has left for a long weekend. I believe they have holiday for Easter Monday as well!!!

He asked me if I'll run out of work before he returned on Tuesday...dumped a mountain of work on my head, said 'happy Easter' and left...Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
    visrom thumbnail
    Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
    Straight out of a CID episode...

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/hyderabad/Mans-body-found-stuffed-in-gunny-bag/articleshow/19248760.cms

Man's body found stuffed in gunny bag

HYDERABAD: A 34-year-old realtor's murder came to light on Wednesday after locals of Pahadesharif found his decomposed body packed in a gunny bag.

The victim, Sultan Hamid, was a realtor from Salala in Barkas. Hamid went missing after he left his house on March 23 and his phone was found switched off. His murder came to light when locals found the decomposed body packed in a gunny bag at the Jalpally forest area near Pahadesharif on Wednesday.

Based on the clothes on the body, police suspected that the victim could be Hamid and informed his family members. The victim's family members identified the body and alleged Hamid's business partners Yousuf and Faizal might have eliminated him due to financial disputes. The Pahadesharif police have booked a case under section 302 (Murder) and 201 (Causing disappearance of evidence) of the IPC. The suspects have been taken into custody.

------------------

I can visualize a CID episode ...Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
    astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

My boss has left for a long weekend. I believe they have holiday for Easter Monday as well!!!

He asked me if I'll run out of work before he returned on Tuesday...dumped a mountain of work on my head, said 'happy Easter' and left...

πŸ˜†  I am working from home since afternoon... My parents went out and i am giving company to my Granny... She was telling me one of the stories she saw in Devon ke Dev Mahadev... Reminded me of Nandini πŸ˜ƒ

Holiday tomorrow This is 1st holiday of the year πŸ˜ƒ
    astonish thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

πŸ˜• are you in Hyd???

Nope... I am in Bangalore... My parents and my granny are with me πŸ˜ƒ Till next weekend...

and the again.. 16th my parents will be coming back here... Thus very busy., so i hardly get time to log into IF these days
    Edited by astonish - 11 years ago