CID Forum Thumbnail CID

CID Forum-Quizzes-VOTING NOW CLOSED UPDATED POST!

Poll

Should we have a weekly quiz/monthly quiz in the forum or not?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello everybody! Now let me start...okay so the subject title may be a bit confusing and same with the poll! Let me explain; Since a long time I have been thinking of this idea about making quizzes on the forum weekly or monthly (about CID obviously) depending on how much time I have. I have been thinking of quizzes such as a quiz about all the episodes aired in each month or a mix and match of quizzes to add some more fun, excitement and amusement in the forum! I am not saying this is a boring forum at all but I just mean to say we should have some fun amongst us fans of CID, You see every week we discuss the episodes, characters, cases etc and that's absolutely fine but if we have some more on top of that, it would be exciting for the whole forum as well as pleasurable after seeing no duo scenes or any other things the episodes don't impress you because of. I will post the result soon (can't say when at the moment) and inform you soon! πŸ˜ƒ

Furthermore, I am explaining all this beforehand so the quizzes idea actually makes sense to you all and my message is conveyed clearly to all CIDians here. I have created this poll to see how many of us want a quiz every week or month and how many don't. I am making this poll and post before making quizzes to make sure you all even want to take part so please everyone think before you vote. 

I would also like to know if any of you are volunteering to make some quizzes in turns every week so that the forum has something every week than a month to maintain the excitement...that's because I am not sure about how much time I have. However, we will see all that after the results. If you are volunteering, PM me in advance of the results so I can organise everything beforehand-hopefully all of you agree to the idea! Fingers crossed πŸ˜Š

The answer/poll choice with the most votes wins and will decide if we have a monthly quiz or not! Sorry if I offended anyone in any way! 

Please vote honestly and please post all your comments and queries here! Thanks for reading and voting! Have a good day! πŸ˜ƒ

VOTING CLOSES ON 31st MARCH AT 4PM (ENGLISH TIME ZONE) SO PLEASE VOTE NOW AND DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT! ALSO VOLUNTEERS ARE NEEDED URGENTLY! 

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO VOTED! VOLUNTEERS LIST, RESULTS AND OTHER QUIZ DETAILS WILL BE ANNOUNCED BY ME IN A POST ON 1ST APRIL! 

Edited by pinkpearl5 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Why no comments or votes?! Please vote and comment I would appreciate it πŸ˜­
mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
gr8 idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
it would b nice to see such an activity on the forum..

abt volunteering..
a basic plan should be there at least !

good luck πŸ‘πŸΌ

Minionite thumbnail
The idea is pretty good PP. πŸ˜Š
pinkpearl5 thumbnail
Thanks for commenting Shreya and Mano

Soni. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Superb idea PP. I think we should have it aleast once a month and it should be diffrient type each time. Like one should be caps quiz like what cap is from what episode. And many other type of quizes. If we are doing it then i think everyone should get a chance to be a volunteer in making the quiz.
ControlledChaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great idea... I like it... and will surely participate in that. It is a new activity so I think lots of people will try this out too...
I will surely find sometime to help you out.:)
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great idea ... will bring some activity ... itll be fun ... you can even have signatures made for winners of this .. like challenge of the week :D:D
All the best !!
debasree04 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
its really great idea πŸ‘πŸΌ
neerkhan88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
gr8 idea it will be fun if qwe hav these types of activitiesπŸ˜›