Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: eshasrk

Oh gosh...Raziya is one hell of an evil, irritating woman πŸ˜‘. Her Ayaan-Humaira jaap doesn't seem to come to an end, but I am kinda happy abt this coz I don't want Ayaan with Zoya at any cost πŸ˜†

And this Tanveer chick is another creepy one...only her eyes are enough to scare someone away, I wonder what Asad is gonna do when he finds out. This chick is so sly...well Asad miyan, just embrace yourself for the biggest shock of your life...Tanveer praying...duh 

And ofcourse how conveniently Imran didn't mention the entire truth of his past...and Nikhat...she trusts this weasel way too much 

You know what...i have a feeling he is not Tanu's child's father. Tanu might be lying. As someone pointed out in some post, she was seen talking to someone before preggy test and it didnt look like him. so, we have wait and see whos lying
Niharikapriya10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tulipdaisy

making fun of me πŸ˜­

no dear...u r our heart...especially mine...i m following ur live updates daily...i love 1st asya then uπŸ˜‰promiseπŸ€—*telling all this vth zoya wala puppy face*
daffodil81 thumbnail
i wrote refresh 1st page for updates, i was updating but internet got disconnected hence it got delayed, 
eshasrk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallik4ever

You know what...i have a feeling he is not Tanu's child's father. Tanu might be lying. As someone pointed out in some post, she was seen talking to someone before preggy test and it didnt look like him. so, we have wait and see whos lying

Indeed maybe you are right...maybe Imran is not even the father. makes me think why did Raziya call her bazaaroo aurat ????
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akap

Waiting for bathroom scene..

Aur sabr nehi hota Hurry up bathroom scene
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mallik4ever

Exactly why she didnt call him first when knew she is preggy, why went to Razia first?
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i wrote refresh 1st page for updates, i was updating but internet got disconnected hence it got delayed,

Dont worry dear your doing so much for us!!
sophie420 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisbahx

Dont worry dear your doing so much for us!!

Yea, your a life saver! 
Thanks for all the daily updates! πŸ˜Š
viya.mallik4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

No worries..kids here are just despos and were just passing time  πŸ˜† please dont mind them πŸ˜›