Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey Welcome - Baazi Mehmaan Nawaazians,

As you know that this show has ended. And as the rule stands, reality shows are achieved and locked within 2-3 WEEKS!

Thank to all the members for keeping this section active!

With the ending of the show I (on behalf of Tanni and Sweta) would like to take this opportunity to thank the Welcome forum members for their support and co-operation.

As short as this journey was, we enjoyed our time here and hope to see you all around on I-F!😳

Edited by -Ridzzi- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Thanks Riddz for posting the topic.
Honestly Thank all you members for maintaining the show. A show which was touted as the  small version of big boss could have also led into a very troublesome forum, instead we had mostly peaceful and interesting discussions here.

Thanks, all of you for contributing to the discussions of this forum.
--khush-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bye bye welcome- bazi mehman navazi ki forum.. wil miss all
Ponga.Pandit2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I enjoyed a lot and will miss everybody...bye all.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It's been a good journey although I don't think I posted a lot and that was because some of the episodes weren't worth saying anything but as a whole I've enjoyed interacting with a few familiar faces. Welcome for me is a disappointment because I didn't think the show would be about showing the asliyat for some of these contestants. I was actually looking forward to noticing more of the hosting but looks like this show just wanted to show the entertainment side.

But overall I've enjoyed this forum.
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Omg i didnt realise this show has ended
Bye all
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
omg has the show ended?
aww i didn't even realize it cz i didn't bother after the 1st week ended and Sanaya was no longer on it...
I landed here today by a freak chance as i was ordering 'my forums list' and wanted to change the position of this..

good to hear that it was peaceful throughout...lol a rarity from where I come from...

Anyway i had some lovely days here in the 1st week.. So I did enjoy being here for the 1st 17 pages till which all we did was Sanaya drooling (that was the point i said bye bye!:p)

So then bye bye n hope to see everyone I met here, around IF! 🤗