comparisons wil happen..
but i hope ppl don go out nd write nasty things to her๐Ÿ˜•
fans do all this nd poor sobti bears the brunt

wher on fb pleas give link else pm
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Nan08

Ishq ... say some insane fans do all these and not just Barun but Sane Barun fans have to face the brunt๐Ÿคข

I think Zoom interview was kind of breaking the ice.. it was the first audio visual interview he gave after the who fiasco..and he understood that not everyone holds him responsible or are crucifying him, so guess that gave him more confidence of a more rational fanbase..my guess

Open q and a with Barun fans by mediaque was 1 st ... Then zoom ... Next is going to be meet and greet in Kolkata ... Events important to gauge fan reaction to him .. And feelings regarding him ...
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sonaholic

the girl to me is giving vibes of the actress who played lavanya. dont know why๐Ÿ˜• but she is pretty.๐Ÿ˜ณ
good night everyone here๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope we get more doses tomorrow.

same here.๐Ÿ˜†
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

Open q and a with Barun fans by mediaque was 1 st ... Then zoom ... Next is going to be meet and greet in Kolkata ... Events important to gauge fan reaction to him .. And feelings regarding him ...

yes absolutely.. so people around him know what they are doing.. so outsiders should just keep quiet instead of nitpiking and dissecting what is real and accept the "new" Barun Sobti๐Ÿ˜ƒ
coronapsyche thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

it has started on FB๐Ÿ˜•
comparisons wil happen..
but i hope ppl don go out nd write nasty things to her๐Ÿ˜•
fans do all this nd poor sobti bears the brunt

Oh! No
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Isa_de

I am fine...I was Rob not by some thief...But a very well know cinema hall ppl๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I took the chillar party of Building for Movie and Pizza treat...After reading about Some low price of tickets...But was forced to pay more ...๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญMajor Hole in Pocket.๐Ÿ˜ญ

acha, i thought something else. It was just like that "i spoke to barun thread"๐Ÿ˜†

Don't worry, after hearing Ron saying aami tomake bhaloboshi" you are gonna be alright, give a party to the chillar party also๐Ÿ˜†

polly_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Sama.

why because he talked passionately about his life and work or because he gave some tight answer which he expected people to have common sense and understand on their own or rather thought its none of their freaking business what Barun does in his professional life as long as he abides by work ethics.

ClapClapClap
.S.A. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What's with all the Sukh?! ... Sukhi aur ab Sukhmani ๐Ÿ˜†
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@ KittenRose...ur DP Is a offical Logo of some fashion brand...U shold not use it...Copyright issue Edited by Isa_de - 11 years ago
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

@nan.. u said it.. but der r some who ll still spam.. be it even president of INDIA..
cant help.. i just don wan this gal to be scared like shehnaaz  of getting killed๐Ÿ˜†

true @IFaddictinUS..