Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I was robbed today😭...But when i read "  I am playing a character called Ron, who is a Bengali.."😃 All my Heart ache was gone☺️. I am day dreaming Barun saying " ami tomake bhalobasi "...😆 Edited by Isa_de - 11 years ago
VasuS thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have actually seen Manoj as a villain in some movie ... He did do a great job ! But he is an excellent actor ! Even if naseeruddin shah does not do the movie ... I am still ok... As the role must have been good enough to be offered to him ... But if he takes if up it will be great ! Raises the stature of the film ... Though I am loving ... Barun sobti starrer ...22 yards ..
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Any fan moment would you like to share? There were many moments. Different people behave in different fashion. Some people are very upfront. I remember once this elderly lady walked up to me on the sets and said, 'Tum kaise chod sakte ho? You can't quit'. She wanted to click some pictures and then she took my case. I started defending myself and said, 'Nahi maam, tabiyat kharab rehti hai na. Mai kya karu?' I also get a lot of blank calls, where I hear some giggling and snorting after which they hang up. Also, I end up getting lots of flowers at my place. 

Calling him to snort and giggle? Very funny. It is unbelievable, in this century also there are people like this.
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
m scared tat shez on FB😕
i can just say all the best to her..
m hoping she won get any hate mails o any ill words from some set of fans
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nan08

We people just have to have patience bas😆

guess if we keep getting snaps once in a while.. we will hang in there..whatsay😛

Yup the worst is over ... The period when we had NO news ... Now mediaque and mitali and to large extent Barun know what us expected and oblige fans and utilize social media effectively...
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Isa_de

I was robbed today...But when i read "  I am playing a character called Ron, who is a Bengali.." All my Heart ache was gone. I am day dreaming Barun saying " ami tomake bhalobasi"...

kisi aur se kahenge, aap se nahi, daydream se bahar aaiye
SarunArshiIpk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ishqRONsharma

m scared tat shez on FB😕
i can just say all the best to her..
m hoping she won get any hate mails o any ill words from some set of fans

yup im scared for the poor soul now. all the best to her. . she is under limelight for bein sobti's heroine.  .now she will be popular in a day
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Any fan moment would you like to share? There were many moments. Different people behave in different fashion. Some people are very upfront. I remember once this elderly lady walked up to me on the sets and said, 'Tum kaise chod sakte ho? You can't quit'. She wanted to click some pictures and then she took my case. I started defending myself and said, 'Nahi maam, tabiyat kharab rehti hai na. Mai kya karu?' I also get a lot of blank calls, where I hear some giggling and snorting after which they hang up. Also, I end up getting lots of flowers at my place. 

Calling him to snort and giggle? Very funny. It is unbelievable, in this century also there are people like this.

TBH, even I would have lost my voice if I got to speak to him on phone and reacted the same way.
So can understand them 😳
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Yovna-

TBH, even I would have lost my voice if I got to speak to him on phone and reacted the same way.
So can understand them 😳

giggling is okay, what is that snorting and giving blank calls, where they get his number from? 

And this for the same reason, i won't call him even if someone forcefully give me the number.
VasuS thumbnail

Originally posted by: SarunArshiIpk

yup im scared for the poor soul now. all the best to her. . she is under limelight for bein sobti's heroine. .now she will be popular in a day

I am surprised the comparisons haven't started yet ... But hopefully they won't !