Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

I have actually seen Manoj as a villain in some movie ... He did do a great job ! But he is an excellent actor ! Even if naseeruddin shah does not do the movie ... I am still ok... As the role must have been good enough to be offered to him ... But if he takes if up it will be great ! Raises the stature of the film ... Though I am loving ... Barun sobti starrer ...22 yards ..

@bold.. have seen him in many Priyadarshan movies and many others too.. hes done so well for himself.. and regarding Naseeruddin.. wo tho sone pe suhaga๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Isa... hope you are doing okay.. 

ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Isa sorry, didn't ask you about the robbery, what happened actually? You okay na?
Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9
The 1 thing i liked abt the IV was i saw a CONFIDENT SOBTI through how he answered the quetions.
ArnieBoyBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ddds

The 1 thing i liked abt the IV was i saw a CONFIDENT SOBTI through how he answered the quetions.

as it is a written one, reading the answers, we feel a stern face, but how much he might have laughed and teased the interviewer in between this?๐Ÿ˜†

whatever it may be, it is really a nice and brilliant interview, good questions and answered brilliantly.
Edited by KittenRose - 11 years ago
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

kisi aur se kahenge, aap se nahi, daydream se bahar aaiye

Who cares if he is saying it to me or not...I just want heard him say it.๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
YaGunnersYa. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ddds

Agree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

He might have always been confident before. 

But since Zoom it really looks he is sure of what he has to say. 

PR effect ๐Ÿ˜‰ 
ishq30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IFaddictinUS

I am surprised the comparisons haven't started yet ... But hopefully they won't !

it has started on FB๐Ÿ˜•
comparisons wil happen..
but i hope ppl don go out nd write nasty things to her๐Ÿ˜•
fans do all this nd poor sobti bears the brunt
Isa_de thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KittenRose

Isa sorry, didn't ask you about the robbery, what happened actually? You okay na?

I am fine...I was Rob not by some thief...But a very well know cinema hall ppl๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...I took the chillar party of Building for Movie and Pizza treat...After reading about Some low price of tickets...But was forced to pay more ...Rs175+tax instead of Rs100๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ ๐Ÿ˜ญMajor Hole in Pocket.๐Ÿ˜ญ Edited by Isa_de - 11 years ago
Nan08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Ishq ... say some insane fans do all these and not just Barun but Sane Barun fans have to face the brunt๐Ÿคข

I think Zoom interview was kind of breaking the ice.. it was the first audio visual interview he gave after the who fiasco..and he understood that not everyone holds him responsible or are crucifying him, so guess that gave him more confidence of a more rational fanbase..my guess
Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the girl to me is giving vibes of the actress who played lavanya. dont know why๐Ÿ˜• but she is pretty.๐Ÿ˜ณ
good night everyone here๐Ÿ˜ƒ hope we get more doses tomorrow.