Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I Love Hina Khan as Akshara and Karan Mehra as Naitik.Edited by -Chaaya-Arora- - 11 years ago
-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail
I dont find this article reliable. I mean why should Hina leave the show just for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa? She is a brand name now, has her own status. But yeah Star Plus should Allow her and others to Join any Seasonal shows.

Regarding Karan doing Nach, so it was on Star Plus only so no big deal. However, why some are compairing Karan's NB5 on StarPlus with Hina's JDJ on Colors ? ? It will only create rift between others. Asking and compairing both is total baseless, where lies the common sense?

I disagree with Bebo, Luvunaksh and Naksh_duggu as I always saw DevvivekAshNi opening posts here and making forum active. He was clear enough with his views and I dont find it Mocking or Name Calling. Though I agree, that it was straight forward but its always good to say things directly rather than complaining with others.
And now when He asked Sorry and asked to become friends with these, then why some making it a issue? I never knew that here people are like this. They dont love to be happy. Very disapointed with these members complaining to a Good Member.

Anyways, I agree to both Pree4u and DevvivekAshNi.

Love, Chaaya.
-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvunaksh

exactly..thus i didnt comment further because their is no point in arguing with such fellow

i'm sorry to interrupt both of u. But I saw and read that he apolised and want to be ur friends BUT its you guys who are making it a Issue. Shame on this kind of irrelevent nature . I thot that human kind is for love and forgiving but here happens opposite. Love, Chaaya.
sonu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chaaya-Arora-

i'm sorry to interrupt both of u. But I saw and read that he apolised and want to be ur friends BUT its you guys who are making it a Issue. Shame on this kind of irrelevent nature . I thot that human kind is for love and forgiving but here happens opposite. Love, Chaaya.

don't u think u are being judgemental, by stalking are going through a single thread.???
-Chaaya-Arora- thumbnail

Originally posted by: bebo.

don't u think u are being judgemental, by stalking are going through a single thread.???

no, i said whatever I felt dear Bebo. . Its looking like ,you and other one are plotting against him. Sorry, if thats not the case. I always saw his good posts and found him straight forward, which is good. And yes, you could have told your Concern to him by message, instead of openly saying to him. What I get from this?😳
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

I dont find this article reliable. I mean why should Hina leave the show just for Jhalak Dikhla Jaa? She is a brand name now, has her own status. But yeah Star Plus should Allow her and others to Join any Seasonal shows.

Regarding Karan doing Nach, so it was on Star Plus only so no big deal. However, why some are compairing Karan's NB5 on StarPlus with Hina's JDJ on Colors ? ? It will only create rift between others. Asking and compairing both is total baseless, where lies the common sense?

I disagree with Bebo, Luvunaksh and Naksh_duggu as I always saw DevvivekAshNi opening posts here and making forum active. He was clear enough with his views and I dont find it Mocking or Name Calling. Though I agree, that it was straight forward but its always good to say things directly rather than complaining with others.
And now when He asked Sorry and asked to become friends with these, then why some making it a issue? I never knew that here people are like this. They dont love to be happy. Very disapointed with these members complaining to a Good Member.

Anyways, I agree to both Pree4u and DevvivekAshNi.

Love, Chaaya.

Sorry but I disagree with you. Being straight forward does not mean he will demean, insult and mock others. Not only me but there are few others who find him same. Opening new topics doesn't mean he can go on insulting and shoving his views on others throat. As far as him forwarding friendship, if it was genuine I would have accepted it but I can see fakeness in it just to be good coz I reported him.

Let mods of this forum decide whether his behaviour is justified or not. I don't want to take this argument further, you find his behaviour normal but I find it insulting.
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

no, i said whatever I felt dear Bebo. . Its looking like ,you and other one are plotting against him. Sorry, if thats not the case. I always saw his good posts and found him straight forward, which is good. And yes, you could have told your Concern to him by message, instead of openly saying to him. What I get from this?😳

Post reported
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Except the first 4 pages, the whole thread is filled with mocking, name-calling and fight posts. I don't understand why is everyone coming to each others throats. Should I make a new rule? I will openly tell who is wrong and who is right.. 'Coz members are doing the same thing!

When Hina herself said that she is not participating in JDJ, I see no reason why people are unhappy. Okay, SP issue is something I understand, but why bring in Karan and Ragini and Parul and Sanaya and Anas😕 Except Karan, who is a part of Yrkkh? Have they ever been a part of Yrkkh? Don't bring external actors on this forum.

Name calling/mocking/insulting etc🥱. Concerned members have been warned several times and they dont change. I hate to do this, but I am going to send out PMs again..
I don't think anyone has the right to openly call someone's questions as "dumb". Neither does anyone have the right to call someone's posts insulting and instigating on open forum.

IF you guys have any problem with each other, which I see you guys having, PM and sort it out! Don't get to stab each other on open forum! Thats just not correct!

I am leaving this topic open. NO ONE talks about each other and their posts here. Its an article from an official site and I can't close it. HOWEVER, any more fights and it will be closed.

Guys, learn to accept that you aren't the only correct ones! Everyone has their own views, queries and comments and we can't stop them! Neither can we go beyond one line! Its demeaning and won't be tolerated. You need to learn to co-exist! The forum is yours! YOU guys make the forum. If you don't like someone, DONT comment on their posts and dont reply to them, BUT dont insult them on open forum.

Lastly, I suspect some foul play and MID business here. If anyone wants to confess having a MID, PM me. If we find out, the person won't be pardoned.

Regards,
Yrkkh DT.
-Maryam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank stutz! That was much needed! Everyone relax, hinas commitment is remarkable! Love her to the core an she herself said she would like to take part in areality show if she's given a chance, she's probably waiting for the right chance! :) we will surely see her somewhere soon :) don't forget to wath hina on master chef tomorow!! Kbubye!!