Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonu. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
dev dude learn atleast basic manners yaar
i mean if u don't agree to others just ignore it , thr is no point in degrading others nt evn views but u directly iltreat the person , grow up dude :-)
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bebo.

i mean if u don't agree to others just ignore it , thr is no point in degrading others nt evn views but u directly iltreat the person , grow up dude :-)

babes bebo, i know and undrstand others sentiments , i even said that I respect their views. But I Just Cant digest wrong things, just cant ignore it. I try to make them learn that they are wrong! Like the way u told me here, I do same! Hope now atleast u dnt misundrstand me. I dnt degrade them. Read others views too! They say baseless things which I cant tolerate. I speak straightway truth. Everywhere. Anyway, Regards.😳
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

Completely agree with you. With this kind of attitude and members around other new, old and silent members avoid discussing and posting on the forum. Mods seriously need to intervene and stop all this name calling, mocking at others views. Edited by Naksh_Duggu - 11 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naksh_Duggu

Completely agree with you. With this kind of attitude and members around other new, old and silent members avoid discussing and posting on the forum. Mods seriously need to intervene and stop all this name calling, mocking at others views.

dear, i'm very straight forward, never wanted to hurt anyone. I apolise if it luk so. But Pls, i'm not a Kid, i knw what is correct and what is wrong. I just defended the Truth and saying truth is not attitude. I always try to make new posts. I saw ur comments now but u never comment on my posts , may i ask why? .
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Looks like the post is come to saturation level see dont we all JDJ belongs to SP rival channel hence SP stars cant take part ? Then why r we discussing over it ? Yes SP is wrong but when is he even right ? we are just bearing SP cuz of YRKKH right ? And another hyped thing was Karan In Nach well thats SP own show hence he wont mind so all we can do and say is Hope SP gets a show where he cud make his show actors a opportunity to explore themselves . Hope SP does give that platform , For now lets cheer up wait for Monday as we wud say Hina in Masterchef as celeb judge πŸ˜ƒ
Naksh_Duggu thumbnail

Originally posted by: DevvivekAshNI

dear, i'm very straight forward, never wanted to hurt anyone. I apolise if it luk so. But Pls, i'm not a Kid, i knw what is correct and what is wrong. I just defended the Truth and saying truth is not attitude. I always try to make new posts. I saw ur comments now but u never comment on my posts , may i ask why? .

I avoid posting coz of people like you. Who doesn't respect others views and resort to name calling and mocking others views simply coz they don't match with yours. I've reported you and now mods will look into it. I won't reply to you any further. Let mods decide.
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree4ru

Looks like the post is come to saturation level see dont we all JDJ belongs to SP rival channel hence SP stars cant take part ? Then why r we discussing over it ? Yes SP is wrong but when is he even right ? we are just bearing SP cuz of YRKKH right ? And another hyped thing was Karan In Nach well thats SP own show hence he wont mind so all we can do and say is Hope SP gets a show where he cud make his show actors a opportunity to explore themselves . Hope SP does give that platform , For now lets cheer up wait for Monday as we wud say Hina in Masterchef as celeb judge πŸ˜ƒ

yup, agree with u Completely, and supporting it frm starting only. Preksha, pls make these members undrstand that I was Not wrong! They all misundrstud me. I'm always active here but y suddenly sum have poblem wid me? ? This all wil make me leave this forum😭
*Dev.* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Naksh_Duggu

I avoid posting coz of people like you. Who doesn't respect others views and resort to name calling and mocking others views simply coz they don't match with yours. I've reported you and now mods will look into it. I won't reply to you any further. Let mods decide.

sure. Dear you have mistaken me, I'm not bad. And this is not the answer to my question:) :) . I Apologise Sorry to Everybody who got hurted unintentionaly by my straight truth words. But I will always speak truth, no matter happens what. :) lets not strech it now and End it here. Lets be Friends here rather than pinpointing at my views. I would Love to Know Each and everyone , if you All will support me.πŸ€—
enamel thumbnail
Agreed Hina has done lot of sacrifice for the show & hopefully will get much more in the future.

She never used Saturation term, but hope to see her in new show with better CO actors after this show.

exactly..thus i didnt comment further because their is no point in arguing with such fellowEdited by luvunaksh - 11 years ago