YRKKH: Help & Suggestion Desk #5 || DT Note Pg 43 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

490

Views

137.2k

Users

136

Likes

557

Frequent Posters

kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#61

Originally posted by: hinusha


tqqq sooo much... romba romba nandri(sry if any mistakes)


Welcome :)
Wow you known tamil :) how? :) you can see mmy siggy?
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#62
yup i saw it... anushka sharma is der in ur siggy...
as i am south indian i know little bit of tamil... i can understand basic words...
not purely...😊
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#63

Originally posted by: hinusha

yup i saw it... anushka sharma is der in ur siggy...

as i am south indian i know little bit of tamil... i can understand basic words...
not purely...😊


O fine :)
Yup she is in my siggy :)
South india nice :) which state?

You change your preference section again video avatar one is no because git wil take to load the page more
It consume mmore net :: so you put no for your video avatar
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#64

Originally posted by: kumarandils


O fine :)
Yup she is in my siggy :)
South india nice :) which state?

You change your preference section again video avatar one is no because git wil take to load the page more
It consume mmore net :: so you put no for your video avatar

ohkkk
i am 4m a.p u?
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#65

Originally posted by: hinusha


ohkkk
i am 4m a.p u?


Nuvu teluguna :)
Nenu. Tamilnadu
Now stay. In bangalor
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#66

Originally posted by: kumarandils


Nuvu teluguna :)
Nenu. Tamilnadu
Now stay. In bangalor

 yup telugu ne...
b t w ur native is tamilnadu or ap????
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#67

Originally posted by: hinusha

yup telugu ne...
b t w ur native is tamilnadu or ap????


No am tamil, but i known. Telugu little bit :)
My native is tamilnadu
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#68

Originally posted by: kumarandils


No am tamil, but i known. Telugu little bit :)
My native is tamilnadu

okayyy...working in which company???
kumarandils thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
#69

Originally posted by: ----varsha05---

anyone have naksh old pic


See this old pictures gallery of our forums you get little bit :)
Hope it help for you :)
In this links first post they provided 1 to 4 previous ggallery thread

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3381161
_nakshi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
#70
i got a doubt dat in trp chart yrkkh is in top5...but y in if its always above 15????
Top