emptyworld

.BadtameezDil.

Edited by .BadtameezDil. - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Birthday Tasks by ATians

Ash.TanHa21

For Ash, he is the one who blows my heart away.

Teri nashili aankhon ke lie hayee.. mai eye drops ho gayi! 😛

...hema23... 

For ...hema23...,He is such an awesome actor,

-naughty_smile-

Task 1

For Sani,he is King of Hotness..

-----

Task 2

tu jo marzi maang le har cheez Qurban hai meri,
Bass Ik jaan na mangna, kyu k tu hi tto jaan hai meri..

-Deepali-

TASK 1: What does Vivian mean to you?

For Deepali : he is  the one whosewaiting me  daily and when he come  making me smile

TASK 2: Shayari...in Eku Style

teri  dil ka mein haaye...Dhadkan ban gayi☺️

teri  Dil ki  book ka mein haaye...page ban gayi☺️

bairaagix thumbnail
Birthday Tasks by ATians

prishiya

Task 1 :

For Prish, He is the one who brings smile after long tiring day when watch him on my screen, he show me what is an attitude... what is passion.. how to love your job... and how to enjoy your work..... am big admirer of him... 

Vivian Desena...name saying all..Greek God Of Television...m ur admirer since PKYEK...u were brilliant as the epic vampire ABHAY RAICHAND..n now u r ruling on our heart by portraing RK the Super Star...whn Super Natural & Super Star comes together..it becomes Super Natural Star...i.e. VIVIAN DSENA...u r d only one whom I admire most...ur attitude...brings so much sparks..ur Dialogues delivery is jst awesome !!...Vivian Dsena...anhaaa...!! 

Task 2 : (now my gatiya shayri in eku style 😳.. eku ki aatma khud me gusake ye mahan shayariya likhi hai.. 😆..)

uff tere ye dole sole.. dekh ke mera man dole re dole...
chal tere is dimple me.. mil baith.. khate hai ghote re ghote..

----------

tujhe dekh dil mera bola aauuu...
tu mera hero main teri jungli myauuu...

----------

chal kare thodi galla mithi mithi...
jaise tu mera cooker.. main teri sitti..

-------------

dil karne laga hai uchhal uchhal ke gustakhiyaan...
aaja balam more... pukare teri womaniya...

-----------

janha dekhu.. wanha hai tu hi tu...
aa chal kare hum.. dur kanhin gutar gu... 

-----------

chal chale jil ke us paar..
bhale udd jae tote sabke beshumar... 

_Shreeya_

Task 1

For Shreeya, He is The Reason To Watch Television

Task 2

Mera Body Ka Hayye Tu Praan Ho Gayaa...😆

Yukthi.

1) What VD means to me -
For Yukthi , He is the one who makes her heart do a jig!    😳
2) Shayari -
 tera body aisa hai..ki hum ek  jhalak ke liye taras jaaye...
kabhi kabhi man ye bhi karta hai...ki masaage oil banke usse chipak jau!  😕🤣

bairaagix thumbnail
Siggies by ATians- II

bairaagix thumbnail
Siggies by ATians- I

Phoenix.Xeelan

.BadtameezDil.

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Wishes (page 1-4)

--------

Happy birthday Vivian . May god fulfil all your wishes 😊

Have a nice day 😊

EternalFrission

Wishing you a very Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena! 

Vivian Dsena you are indeed the most charming...talented...amazing and unique television actor onscreen-the one and only ''HEARTTHROB'' of television. Be it your talented acting skills, killer looks or down to earth character you are definitely one in a million.

From Pkyek you were my favourite you made me fall in love with the character Abhay and without hesitation I can only say you were certainly the BEST and most STYLISH vampire. Seeing you onscreen again with a totally new avatar as RK was great. It made me really happy to see prince charming back onscreen.Vivian you do true justice to the character RK, love seeing all the new styles you pull of everyday. Undoubtedly, no one could play the character RK or Abhay better then you. It is very pleasing to watch you onscreen everyday so a big thank you for entertaining us.

May God always bless you and may you always have success in your life and may your career reach many heights. Hope MB runs for many more years, cause your onscreen chemistry with DD is just so ''uff'' (in RK style). Also wish to see you win all the best actor awards in future, cause you deserve it!!!

Lots of Love 

Would love to see you in England soon

Fate

girl_sweet22

Wish you a very happy birthday Vivian Dsena

You have been rocking my world from  a blood sucker to the DASHING superstar 
Keep rocking my world ...RK the Right Kamina 
Proud to say i'm a fan of yours VD 
Hope This birthday brings you lots of happiness in your life 
Wish u all the best in your future 
May God Bless You  and Happy Birthday once again 
Lots of love  
Asmaa

Wish you a Very Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena😛

Vivian Dsena !!!! 

Happy Birthday to the most Handsome and Charming man !! I wish that everything in life you want comes true , I wish you get all the success in the world !! I Pray that your You always remain happy as your smile is just soo 1 in a million...  Your such a nice clean hearted person and I adore you !! 

Enjoy the day and eat lots of cake !! And Have a blast with family and friends !!

Your Just simply the best !! 
Love you Lots

Aqeelah 

Many Many Happy returns of the day to most handsome, cute, adorable, sweet, naughty, lovable, dashing, stylish, powerhouse of talent, outstanding actor & lovely human being. 
May you have all the joy your heart can hold,
All the smiles a day can bring,
All the blessings a life can unfold,
May you have God's best in everything.
May you always fly high & achieve all the success & happiness in life.
Wishing you the best of best in your professional life & immense happiness & love in your personal life.
Love you Vivian! God Bless you always! Keep smiling! 
- Loads of luv from Shals

thanku so much shamlata dsena, coz u hav a best son in this world, u gave us a charming prince, dnt knw why bt love him so much, u hav to proud urself that u hav a great son... he loves u so much... 25 years ago u gave birth to rising superstar... he is non other than my own love VIVIAN dsena... happy bdy my love... may god always bless u... 

Happy Birthday To You..!! Happy Birthday To You..!!
Happy Birthday dear Vivian..Happy Birthday To You..

Wishing you tons of good fortune and happiness on your birthday
You are very special and you deserve the best
My best wishes for a furious and voracious day filled with plenty of smile and laughter.
Wishing you a cheerful and delightful birthday
May the best of your past be the worst of your future. Happy birthday! 
May every passing year bring you all the joy you're looking for. 
Wishing you good health and prosperity in all your life. 
I wish you a happy birthday full of happiness and joy, I wish that you never have to see a day of sadness in your life, may you gain wisdom but never have to suffer any pain, may all your hopes and dreams come true, may you grow old and wise in comfort, and stay healthy and happy for all the rest of your living years. 

Love You Always Vivian..My Handsome hunk..You Rock..<3
Be The way You Are
God Bless You..
Love you Hummesha 😳

------

🥳Happy Birthday Vivian🤗

You're the king of expressions, the rock star, the charmer

An unmatchable portrayer of emotions and the ultimate romancer

Your deeply emoting eyes, husky voice and your stylish demeanor

Your positivity, humility, modesty'.you make us fans prouder n prouder

Be it Abhay and now  Rishab

Your strong portrayal makes us love them, laugh with them, and cry when you portray pain

You are My  Most Favorite Celebrity in this Entire World

Here's Wishing You  All the love and Prosperity and here's Also hoping You Soar to great heights of success 

Hoping this  birthday is a blast & brings in bags full of happiness for you always and forever.

Party hard and keep up the amazing efforts as Rishab Kundra  in Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon...; you know you're appreciated much!

Lots of love Deepali

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
"GOD BLESS YOU"
"HAVE A NICE DAY"
"LOVE YOU"
❤️"VIVIAN DSENA"❤️

BEST WISHES FROM MY SIDE TO VIVIAN D SENA ON HIS BIRTHDAY

Step by step the journey goes on,
Little by little it may seem so long.
Forget about your past,
you can't change it,
Forget about your future,
you cant predict it.
Just think about present,
you can handle it.
Enjoy presents every moment & be happy'.😳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to U'.!😃

Many many Happy returns of the day..Wsh u very very Happy B'day Vivu
May u get evrythng u dream 4 nd all things u long for..

May the Lord almighty keep u safe and sound under the shadow of his protective wings..

U r the bestest..u make me feel proud of being ur fan.
thanx 4 giving us such unique and strong characters in the history of telly, which evry actor dream for..luved u as abhay the first asian vampire..u made me go crazy 4 abhay since the day 1 i watched pkyek..and nw luving u as rk the superstar...u play ur character so amazingly dat it becums the soul of the shw...
i must say, u put perfection in each shade of ur character whether its romance,anger,attitude,pain or junoon, u r the perfect in portraying it..keep rocking ma dashing hero..

HAPPY B'DAY AGAIN..
wsh ur cute dimple smile nvr fades and u may reach at the huge heights of success..

May God shower all his blessings on u..

hv a blessed and joyful day. 😊 

desigrl414
-

xXxNoreen786xXx

A v.v.v.v. Belated and bless full Birthday to you Vivian. May GOD grant you lots of love and success and happiness in many birthdays to come. May you prosper and get everything you wish for. Its your first Birthday after Marriage which has doubled the happiness and wishes for you. 
Wishing you lots of love and success in all phases of life be it professional or personal. 
Loved you as the first Desi Vampire on television now loving you even more as the Dashing Superstar. Your acting and your down to earth personality brings a smile to my face. Love ViVah and will always. Hats off to you, you make my day.
Happy Birthday

🥳 

Happy Birthday Vivian !! May all your dreams and wishes come true and may you reach even greater heights ! Happy Birthday once again ! 🥳

Abhinaya

happy birthday Vivian dsena

may u hav many many more my love
we love u like anything , u were rocking as abhay the most sexiest vampire😃
n now as rk hats off👏 ur killer attitude ur dialogues ur persona makes me fall for u everytime.
hope this birthday brings u more happiness in ur life
may u get more n more success n fame
we are crazy abt u
love u loads😳
muah

-TellyPrincess-

--

Happy Birthday to the hottest, cutest, the most adorable and the best actor in the world.🥳 Vivian D'sena you are the kind of person no one can ever be. On this beautiful occasion when you were born, I would like to wish you a great day ahead, an even more happy married life and lots of success ahead in your future, which you surely deserve to get because of the amount of hard-work you put in your profession. Keep rocking and always keep us hooked to your acting, be it any role 😉, and ofcourse your looks. 😛 you Mr. Gora Chitta whose cheek we fans can't see getting red. 😆 Love You and May God Bless You. 🤗

From your biggest fan and a girl who loves you more than anyone in the world. 😉 
-Ash

vivian happy birthdaygod bless you and i hope you become more and more successful each passing days! 

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena. I will like to wish on behalf of my whole family. We love your acting a lot and everyone from my family sit back to see you daily. You have a great persona to carry yourself. God bless you and your family and you get lots of happiness. I pray to God that he gave you strength to fight from all difficulties of life too and you always come as a winner in end. We love you for a person you are. Love your naughtiness, voice, cuteness everything. Please be as you are down to earth type guy. Love you a lot and want to thank you big time to entertain us. Love you and Vahbiz a lot, you both look good with each other. My good wishes for Vahbiz too. God bless you and your family.

-Shaheesta

love.abhay

-----

Wish you a very very happy birthday Vivian Dsena. You are rockstar. May all your wishes come true. You deserve happiness and joy in your life. I wish you never have to face any hardships and burden in your life. I wish you stay happy all the rest of your days everyday and you achieve everything in your life. You are a wonderful person and you deserve the best. Wish you a awesome and cheerful birthday. Keep rocking. Stay blessed. Love you❤️

Many many happy returns of the day 

-Sri

Monami_50

------

Vivian i wish your the best of the best thing life may this year gives u more love more happiness.
I wish you a day that is as special in every way as u r.
Have a wonderful happy healthy birthday and many more to come.
I love u vivian keep rocking.

MSmyworldMS

--------

Happpy Birthday Vivian dsena my prince charming 😊 😊
I find it really difficult to put my wishes
for you into words because I seriously wish you all the
beautiful things in the world
May u get all the love, luck, success and happiness of the
world 😳
you are soo sweet and down to earth. You make me so
proud to be your fan, and from the bottom of my heart I
pray and wish that you get everything you wished for
because you truly deserve it all.
you are fantabulous person
who deserves nothing but the best from life! You bring a
huge
smile on our faces :D
Being your fan is something I can never regret 😊
Happy birthday again & eat lots of cake, from my side
too Lol..Forget your diet chart on this day LOL!!!!
I wish you all the
best for your future. God Bless You!!! keep smiling keep
rocking 😳 
*Nida* 

Edited by -Rasmi24- - 10 years ago
.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

[page 5 - 9 ]

Here is a self written poem for the birthday boy😆

you are so rocking😉
that makes people shocking😲
you are so sizzling😎
that makes us smiling😃
You are the VIVIAN DSENA
you are a rockstar⭐️

you are so dashing☺️
that makes heart thumping😉
you are so charming
that makes everyone drooling☺️
you are the VIVIAN DSENA
you are a rockstar⭐️

you are so magnetizing😎
that makes head turning😊
you are so tempting😃
that makes us dreaming😆
you are the VIVIAN DSENA
you are a rockstar⭐️

you are so enhancing
that makes my heart beat racing☺️
you are so shining👏
that can be seen in your acting👍🏼
you are the VIVIAN DSENA
you are a rockstar⭐️

you emote expressions so touching👍🏼
that makes our heart wrenching😭
you are so distracting😉
that makes my mind boggling😆
you are the VIVIAN DSENA
you are a rockstar⭐️

At last...a very happy birthday to you VIVIAN DSENA...😃...god bless u dear...all my good wishes are with you...!!!!

A Birthday that is special
is what I wish for you
hours of love and laughter
to last the whole day through
a day to spend with family
a day to spend with friends
and when your day is over
MAY THE BLESSINGS NEVER ENDS...

skdrose

----------

happy  birthday  my  chubby cheeks  , dimpled  chin ,rosy lips, cute  vivian

"Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena"
You are the best actor in telly world.you've got the looks which can kill anyone.your acting is amazing.
I'm a fan of you from PKYEK.Loved you as Abhay Raichand ❤️.Abhay is my favourite character along with RK now.
You lived as Abhay and now as RK you are rocking👍🏼.Your acting is so natural 👍🏼.
'Rishab Kundra'❤️-Vivian you are the perfect choice to play this character.
Your voice,smirks,dimples,expressive eyes;I love everything about you ☺️.Onscreen or Offscreen,you are the best and a great humanbeing too ❤️.
Love you the way you are 😳.
VD-Superstar of tellywood. 😊
cute,hot and handsome. 😳
I enjoy watching you on TV. 😊 

Today Is Just About You.
I Hope All Your Birthday Wishes Come True.
I Wish You All The Best.
Have Fun With All Your Loved Ones.
I Wish You Have Many Success In Your Career.
Hope You Enjoy Your Very Special Day.
May It Be Filled With Joy,Happiness,Laughter and Pleasure.
Love You and Will Always Support You 🤗.   
*Zainab*

Mullai_27

------

DON...

______

avidity_2002

-----------

Sweet_Desires

________

anjaliipkknd

________

A very warm Happy Bday to u Vivu 

Never has a person whose so practical fallen for any actor so hard as i have for u  Love ur portryal ur ating n more than tat love ur cute offscreen moments ur prankster ways specially with bittuji😆😳 u r just so amazing as an actor as well as a person with child like heart  ...

Never have i seen an actor who smiles n does all the hardwork n never  seems to be angry nor annoyed 👏 

i didnt use tto see ur prev serial coz star one didnt use to cm  on my cable but the moment i saw u as rk i was totally amazed n floored the charac n hw u portray it love it simply amazing 

N no one cud have played RK so well as u do u breathe life into each charac u portray n Love your amazing smile n dimples 😳awiee love u loads

god bless u n ur family n u continue to climb the stairs of success like this 

love ur smile awiee a creation made by me 😳😳

Zara_92

___

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUBBY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN <3

Vivian Dsena! 

The name says it all <3 You are undoubtely the best of the rest! You are the only reason because of which I watch Madhubala otherwise drama serials aren't my thing 😆 
You are so hot my hubby,no I didn't write anything wrong! YES! I wrote HUBBY because you are truly my husband! I'm your wife! for the world you are someone else's husband but for me you are only mine! You have got my copyrights on you SOMAIYAH'S PROPERTY! 
Even though I'm just 13 but still I can't stop loving you and considering you as my hubby! my friends are like Somi, o.O you are 13 and vivian is a big man yaar and then I'm like so what yaar! Can't you see he is so hot! 
Sometimes people don't believe that I'm so damn crazy about someone because my personality isn't like that,I'm a serious and a decent person but when it comes to you,then I become the most romantic and besharam girl 😆

I love you freaking much! You are so hot,cute,handsome! All in one package! I have never ever seen an actor like you,your acting is so natural! You are extremely nice and very much lively! Your interviews are a must watch! The way you talk and the way you answer the reporters 😆 
There is no other actor who like you,you are the limited package! Observing each and every nuance of yours is like second nature to me and I can't help but be amazed by your towering screen presence and par-excellent acting skills. Honestly, as cheesy as it sounds, I don't think there are enough words to describe how immensely talented you are.You are so dedicated towards your work and you truly love your fans! the best thing about you is that you aren't a show off even though you are the best where as the rest actors who doesn't even know how to act,consider themselves as the best 😳 You are P.E.R.F.E.C.T and sensational! You are the only Indian actor whom I love a lot! 

your looks can surely kill someone one day! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HUBBY! MAY YOU MANY MORE! 🤗I'm not capable of blessing you 😆 but I wish you become more successful with the passage of time,I wish you health and wealth! 🤗

You don't know how badly I want to meet you and hug you tightly and kiss you! 🤗☺️
I am your biggest fan and as I wrote before your wife! 

Happy birthday <3
with love.

duaa92

----

-CoolChick-

_________

Celebrate each and every minute of your life, as everyday of life is special just like birthday. Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena🥳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVU.. MAY U REACH GREAT HEIGHTS IN YOUR CARREER AHEAD..GOD BLESS YOU!

I hope that this year will be full of all the things that makes you smile and happy. Happy Birthday VIVIAN!!   🥳

palakluvsabhiya

______

drashmeet12

---------

krt09

---------

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena ❤️
Vivu, u're soo hott & dashing Love yewww...u're one & only handsome for me in the world..:) keep Rocking,smiling you are awesome as RK, RK rocks only because you are playing RK character!! love RK dialogs, the way he does BBB.. Enjoy n Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!  & Stay bless..:) 

amanverma108

-------------
PrittB

Happy birthday to my current crush...Vivian Dsena! 
I hope it's just as fantastic as you! <3

Happy birthday you good looking boy! hope you get all the success & happiness you deserve! lots of love

princess_T

_____

-Hanaa-

Dearest Vivian,

I have been a fan since PKYEK days, but I have to admit that your portrayal of RK bowled me over completely. You have performed the character with perfection so much so that sometimes, I even forget that VD and RK are 2 different people.
On this day of your birthday, I pray for your happiness, and hope that you would continue to give your best in all the characters that you play. Wish you all the success, and of course, a fruitful married life.
Happy Birthday<3

Lots of love,
Samridhi from Singapore

happy bday vivian dsena
love u so much

Happy Birthday to our Hearthrob Vivian Dsena 😳 

may your coming year and life be as successful and prosperous as it has been 😃 

I may be far away from you

But you are the resident of

my heart' ❤️

So I am wishing a great

Birthday to the resident of my

heart. 😳 May you live in my heart

forever.  🤗  ❤️

Happy Birthday Vivian! 🥳

charmee_sammy

________

wadi..doll

_______

destineyyy

________

wish u very very happy birthday vivian😃

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

[10-11]

rishbalalover

__

hi vivi am biggest fan of u i love u a lot and hence wishing u HAPPY B-DAy... jsut rock ur day...and u r really really adoorable...<3 
                                                       i love u vivi

vivian since pkyek days i loved you in character abhay still loving u as abhay the sweet vampire
missing you as abhay plzz come back as abhay.will love you and always love you as abhay.Happy Birthday  Vivian.May You Have A Great Birthday.May You Have A Great Year Ahead.May Ur All Dreams Come True.May Ur All Wishes Come True.The name say it all.vivian you are my fav actor.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ??'**'.?.'**'?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY T ??'**'.? .'**'?? HAPPY BIRTHDAY??'**'.?.'**'??
*Happy birthday to the most beautiful person on the earth.

With Love
Shamma

EAREYE

________

Happy birthday Vivian!! Hope this year brings you loads of happiness, success and love. Stay the same and keep smiling and entertaining your diehard fans. We love you!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 🥳

Meethi

kreenak

______

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN DSENA

skvd

Happy birthday Vivian Dsena

i am your biggesssttt fan. Hope this year brings you lots of happiness. I am verrryyy crazy about u.
HAPPY B'DAY         👏   LOVE YOU.

RK  rocksss ! 

Mylosthopes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN, MAY GOD FULFIL ALL YOUR WISHES

VIVIAN DSENA!!

A very very vey happy birthday to you VD! 🥳
You are one of the finest actors in tellywood today...and one of the nicest people  i have known! 😳
NEVER change yourself for anyone or anything VD...you are just PURFECT the way you are!
May you live to cut a hundred more cakes and all the success and happiness in the whole world!
May god bless you with everything you wish for..and have a really Blasting and Rocking Day on this Bday...ekdum RK STYLE! 😎
You have given me two of my biggest sweethearts..Abhay Raichand and Rishabh Kundra! 😳
I am your biggest phanki EVER...and boy am i glad that we got you! 😳😆

You are the bone of madhubala...you are what makes it what it is today!
Just keep rocking your way through the world this way..and i know you'll reach the very top one day! 😃
A VERY VERY all the best for your life ahead..and I LOVE YOU!! 😃
HAVE A BLAST VIVIAN DSENA!! 🥳

- Yukthi.

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena 
                               <3

You are the very best part of MEIEJ. 
So moved by your portrayal of RK, nobody could've managed quite so impressively. 
I really appreciate you a lot for making unprecedented highs for Indian Television, you're truly the "King Of Tellywood" 👏 
Wishing you lots of love and success for all your future endeavors, hope you get everything you want from life. 

RuthlessQueen

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena!!!

Happy Birthday to you! May you have a million moments of joy, a million moments of love, a million moments of pure happiness and a million moments of good health and wealth.

You are a star Viv! Keep shining! As you start another fantastic year of your life, I wish that all your dreams come true. Have a great birthday and a smashing year ahead. May your carrier prosper day by day! Keep amazing us! Love you heaps!

Lots of Love & Hugs!!!
~Reesha
xxx

vivian u rock my world... u r amazing happy bday dear hav a great life ahead :)  

M.Hurr

Many many many many many happy returns of the day Vivian🥳
Vivian you are the soul of MB,love everything about you&RK;your dressing style,your glasses,your cool jackets and stylish shirts,your superbb performance,your gorgeous dimples,your gorgeous hair,your intense and deep eyes,your attitude,your ego,your passion,your pride,your arrogance,your smirk,your evil smirk,your cute smile,your laughter,your obsession,love when you hate,love when you cry,love when you love,love when you get romantic,love how you walk,love you give those fabulous and amazing punchlines.

No one can ever play a role of superstar again,there was just one seat for it and you have possessed it forever.No one can be RK another superstar,VD you are an actor oer excellence.

RK/VD you are the best thing that has happened to Madhubala-ek ishq ek junoon.

-Mallu

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

[12-14]

Dearest Vivian Dsena,   

When I saw you for the first time in "PKYEK", I never thought that I would be a fan of yours, but I'm happy that I became your fan. When I heard of your comeback, that you were going to be seen in "Colors" show "MEIEJ", I was really really really happy.

Happy Birthday and Many Many Happy Returns of the Day!!!!🥳May you achieve all the success in life and have a great life ahead and please take care of your health as well.😊Take care. Have fun. I ❤️ you.

Happy birthday Vivu..Wish u all success n happiness in ur life..🤗

Happy Birthday Vivian!
Hope you have a blast and may God bless you.
Hope you get all the happiness in the world.

Happy b'day Vivian...
May the coming years bring you even more success in life, coz you totally deserve it...
Keep rocking rockstar...

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena!
May you have a very happy and prosperous life ahead!

Happy Birthday Vivian
May God bless u always.Have aawesome yaer ahead
May u win all the awards,  Get gud roles in movies & serials
Have a happy married life. May all ur wish come true this birthday

Always smile coz ur smile is worth it

Happy Birthday Vivian Desena 

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena
You are my number 1 actor and will always remain my favourite
Because of you is why I am so into Indian dramas
Hope you have a great day and get everything you wish for
Love from one of your biggest fans
Halima 

May your special day...

Surrounded with Happiness...
Filled with laughter...
Wrapped with pleasure...
Brighted with fun...
Blessed with love...
Remembered with joy...
& Enriched with hopes...

Happy Birthday Vivian! 

Wishes from Vinu 

Happy b'day Vivian ... More n more happiness, success n best wishes to you... Much love 😊

Happ birthday to my dear vivian 😊

AsiyaKhan1212

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN !!! HOPE U HAVE U HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!! 🥳

PRYING TO ALLAH THAT U R ALWAYS HEALTHY AND HAPPY EVERYDAY! 😃
  I JUST WANT TO SAY I REALLY LOVE U !! I JUST LOV❤️E HOW U BRING OUT RK CHARACTER!! 👏UR AWSOME AS RK !! DO U NO WHEN I SAW RK CRYING IT WAZ JUST SO SAD AND I STARTED CRYING😭 SO MUCH AND I NEVER CRYED IN DRAMAS BUT U MADE ME CRY AT THAT SCENE😳 !!U JUST LOOKED SO CUTE WHILE CRYING!! AND WHEN EVER RK SAYS A JOKE😆  I CANT STOP LAUGHING !! I JUST LOVE THAT A PERSON WHO GOT TO BE RK IS U BECAUSE NO ONE COULD HAVE DONE A BETTER JOB!! 
I JUST UR DIMPLE WALA SMILE!!!😳 AND WHEN U SMIRK OR GET MAD AS RK MY WORLD JUST ENDS AT THAT MOMENT☺️!! I THINK U R THE CUTEST PERSON EVER!! U R THE SO ADORABLE😳 !! I JUST LOVE❤️ U SO MUCH !! WHENEVER I SEE U ON TV I JUST WANT TO U A BIG HUG🤗! I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW MUCH I LOVE ❤️U !!! I LOVE ❤️U SO MUCH!!

ONCE AGAIN WISHING U A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN DSENA!!

Happy Birthday Vivian!

I hope you are very successful in life! Hope you are always healthy! You are absolutely amazing as RK. I started watching meiej when I first saw you at The golden petal awards! You are very charming. And I hope you enjoy your birthday with your friends and family. 

Oh and Today is my birthday too! Trust me, knowing that my favorite celebrity has the same birthday as me, makes me very happy!

From your fan
Shweta 

For my favorite Actor Vivan Dsena, I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.

May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.

I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!

May your birthday bring a smile to your face, happiness to your heart and many blessings to your life.

May the brightest wishes on your day shine every path of yours in good and bad times.

May your big day be as special as you are special to me.

May you sail through all the obstacles and challenges to success.

Have a magical bday with love and hugs.

There couldn't be a better day
To take a chance to say,
That you are wished a joy and luck-
Be happy everyday!

~~~From Trupti~~~

annokhi

_____

-Stephanie-

____

RockchickFaiza

_________

matwamango

___

Sexy_Bitch

_______

.Mohabbatein. thumbnail

15 - 17

manesha76

google logo  google logo google logo google logo google logo

google logo google logo google logogoogle logo google logo google logo google logo google logo

google logogoogle logo google logogoogle logo google logogoogle logo

google logo google logo google logo google logo google logo

May this year gives you more happiness, more friends and the person who loves you more. 
    Happy birthday Vivian Dsena 

Vmpysis

Happy Birthday Vivian Dsena!!!!

Love u a lot!!! Wishing u a happy life with Vabhiz!!!!

May God Bless You Both for Happy And Long Life!!!

Sagar21

Hey Vivian 🤗 
wish you many many happy returns of the day...!!!
May you get all the success in life and may all your dreams true 😳 
You are one of the most amazing telly actor i have seen on Indian Telly and i am so prod to be your fan 😊 
keep rocking as RK
LOVE YOU

vivoash

gurudrishti

⭐️⭐️⭐️👏👏👏HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART🤗🥳👏

lllooovvveee u sooo muuucchhh❤️❤️

tumhe aur kya du mein dil k sivay

tumko humari umar lagg jaye...❤️❤️

khuda diljalon ki nazar se bachaye

muqaddar tumhara sada jagmagaye❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

❤️❤️
     Har khushi ho wahan tu jahan bhi rahe🤗

Zindagi ho wahan tu jahan bhi rahe❤️❤️

Roshni ho wahan tu jahan bhi raha⭐️⭐️⭐️

MAY GOD BLESS U AND ALL UR WISHES N  DREAMS COME TRUE SOON ⭐️⭐️⭐️👍🏼

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART⭐️👏👏👏⭐️⭐️🥳🤗

All i ever wanted is to see u smiling
                   forever🤗  

wid lots n lots of love n best
                                                    wishes
                                                   manisha❤️🤗

Niki_cool

A very very Happy Birthday to You Viv , May u get all the happiness , success and love in your life🤗 Have a wonderful birthday:) 

mayamagic

Vivian Dsena Looove you

Vivian Dsena Looove you

luv_rk

-
tinkerred10

-
 anu93

Vivian Let me 1st wish u a Very Very Happy Birthday🥳🥳
May ur all dreams come true and u reach heights of success in ur life😳
I must say U r an Amazing actor👏👏 
U mesmerized me as hot Vampire Abhay and U r RockingG as RK😎  
Love ya lotsss❤️

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN D SENA
 MY CUTE LOVELY VAMPIRE ABHAY RAI CHAND 
AKA RK THE SUPER STAR
🥳

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN! May you live a 100 yrs and keep entertaining us. We love your acting in MEIEJ - Keep it up. LOVE  U RIGHT KAMEENA!! MWAH!!!!!

Happy birthday to you.. Happy birthday to you.. 
Happy birthday dear Vivian.. Happy birthday to you 🥳 🥳🥳
May god grant you many more such days to celebrate your lovely existence to this world.
May beauty and happiness surround you today and beyond. 
Happy birthday Vivian ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ 

Though this message comes from miles away it comes to wish you on your very special day.May your life be full of pleasure, discoveries and success . And may each day hold something that's new and special. And may the Almighty be always by your side.HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIVIAN!- with lots of love from your fan forever.

VD your one of the best things that we got to watch in television!!! TO have brought life to a character takes skills and  YOu NAILED MAN!!!  watching you grow with your characters was treat!! FRom a vampire to a superstar...you have  come a long way !!!!😊
YOU deserve all kind of  well wishes and I WISH YOU THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!!!! MAy your life be  full of happiness and  prosperity!!! Let your success fly HIGH!! MY hearty wishes.
THIS WISH SHALL NOT GO FUTILE AND I ASSURE YOU
 DIL SE DE GATI DUA KABHI WASTE NAHI HOTE!!!!😃