Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AVELINA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

babare 😲 poro poro.tumi ki niye porchcho.

English literature and animation media...
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: samwllms

English literature and animation media...

accha ekta kotha balo to if u dont mind!!.. tomaar profile id male naame keno?...
Bisweswar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ashole jokhon babar kachche jokhon if join korar jonne permission nite giyechchilam baba bolchchilo je taar namein join korte jodiyo she jane je ami amar naam reveil korechchi karon taar shathe aami shob kichchu share kori.he is my best friend.
AVELINA thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bisweswar

ashole jokhon babar kachche jokhon if join korar jonne permission nite giyechchilam baba bolchchilo je taar namein join korte jodiyo she jane je ami amar naam reveil korechchi karon taar shathe aami shob kichchu share kori.he is my best friend.

good...next year profile id paarle change kore nio kono bhaalo naam die...
vampireking thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Update soonEdited by vampireking - 10 years ago
AVELINA thumbnail

the nxt is complete...but due to poor net connection i can't updt it...need to wait a little more..
AVELINA thumbnail

Part 6-

------royal danger------

[[2013...present world..dehradun.]]

We can't keep him here anymore!!...

I am paying you for that..what more do you need...treat him well damn it!!..

sorry Professor!!...please understand..an unknown person attacked him twice..our nurses were injured..we can't risk our life..

what!!..and you are telling me now!!...😡

sorry!!...we have tried every possible way to regain him but we failed..please take him back or let us stop the life support system..he will not survive anyway!!...😡

shut up!!..I can make you imprisoned for this..he will be fine...very soon..if you try to harm him for once..you will regret being alive..!!😆

please calm down professor..its not in our hand..why dont you understand...its been two years...we have tried everything but he is not recieving any treatment...

you are worried about your life doctor!!...but the whole human kind will be at death door if Ayan couldn't survive...she is back for revenge and she is killing every alive creature..no one!! no one will be alive for long...🤢

What!!..but who is she??...what will we do now!!...😲

nothing...I can't tell you anything else...just arrange everything..I will take him back..I can't let him go like this...he is a fighter..I will bring him back to life anyhow..please bring him outside quickly... i have to drive fast...we can be attacked again anytime..😲

ok..but please let me know if i can do anything...I am sorry..😕

It doesn't matter anymore..when death is with us like our shadow, we can't think anything except a way to survive...we are all in danger!!..🤢

oh god please show me a way...guide me...please save Ayan..amen!!  (( professor hurriedly walked out of dehra care hospital with a lifeless Ayan in a stretcher and drove away))...

------------------------------

two years earlier 2011...(dehradun)..

why are you looking away!!..am i looking ugly!!..a confused Piya asked irritatedly..

Please change your attire..I can not fathom it!!..please wear something long and covered...!!..

what!!...you mean to say I will go at the party wearing a burkhaa types thing...buzz of oldy vampire!!...piya shouted in anger..

My lady..you__

just shut up!!..if you call me that again..I will break your dirty fangs you idiot..call me "Piya"...only Piya!!...

but..

no but...only Piya...

how can i name you...

shut up I say!!..its  Piya...Piya...piya!!...piya smacked her feet in floor witha burning mood..

please be calm!!...ok I will call you as Piya..as you wish to hear...abhay failed to fight with her boiling mood...but he was still not looking at her...

are you done irritating me...or do you have more stupid antics..if you are done..then lets go for party!!...piya muttered..

I can not let you go till you dress yourself in a decent dress...abhay was determined...

no way...I am not gonna hide within a burkhaa for this party...this short dress is very fashionable!!...Its the best I have...piya agitatedly spoke..

Piya!!..I am dressed in this unfamiliar musshy clothes because you told me...now please count my wish respectfully..

Oh no!!...you are such a freak..why did I agreed to go with you...you are best for your princess in your boring century!!..god save me!!..

do not forget that we are going for a reason...today I will show you your real existance and powers...try to distinguish between this glittery world and reality...

ok..ok...fine...Mr royal...don't be my royal pain..I undrstand allready...don't start your long dialouges again...but I am not going to change this dress...

I am sorry!!...but you have to...I can not see any woman being disgracefull..

but every girl is like this here...this is 2013 abhay!!..

I do know!!..but atleast I can not see you like that..abhay thughtfully said..

why!!..are you being attracted to me because of this dress..or it is just because I am dopelganger of your lovely princess!!...piya smirked...

because you resemble Maithily...I love her and respect her..I can not fathom your mordanized culture because you are another birth of her..please respect my morals...abhay uttered meakly...

ok...ok...Mr vampire prince...I am coming in a moment..piya was baffled because she never thought a vampire can own such a repectfull and emotional soul..

after a while piya was back...

Abhay!!...now look and tell me how am i looking..piya excitedly asked...

Abhay turned back and his blue eyes widened...he was lost..he was mesmerized by her sight...she was wearing a pink Anarkali...her curly hairs were dancing with the soft breeze..her innocent but mischievous glowing face were angelic...Abhay was speechless..

Am i looking ok now!!...piya was confused with his silence...

Abhay!!..tell me naa!!..am a not looking good like Maithily..piya asked again..

you...you are looking heavenly beautiful...more than anyone else..abhay whispered...

a current wave went through Piya's vains...she blushed crimson red...

Abhay never saw anyone more angelic...Maithily was a shining beauty...but something was very different about Piya...inspite of being a dopelganger of Maithily she was like a fresh breeze of heaven...an angel of merry...abhay was lost for a moment..Piya's voice broke his thought...

lets go Abhay!!...we are getting late...and please promise me that we will be back before 9 pm...Ayan bhai shouldn't know about this...he will be back...piya worriedly uttered...

I am giving you my word Piya!!..today I will bring your reality to you...and we will be back before your brother returns..then you will decide if you will go with me to my century to help me or not..

ok...lets go..piya came forward and held his hand...abhay looked at her in shock...

What!!..don't look at me like you will eat me up!!..this is a party and we are going together...so we have to go like a couple...don't disturb your moral thoughts...

Abhay sighed at her tantrums and left with her...😳

please comment and like...
PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO ANYWHERE... 
Edited by samwllms - 10 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Andromeda001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow nice update after such a long time. 
Loved d cute fight b/w Abhiya for clothes. 
Waiting 4 more mysteries to reveal.
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
aww ...so sweet ...thanks
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
amazing upate
abhiya were cute but what's the story of ayaan?