Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
                                            Un_Reserved
Pratik bhai,first of all i want to say that u are mindblowing writer and above OS was u'r memorable creation..i just loved it...u always come with unique and different concept just like this...And it was really awesome to memorise tanha wala swaron in u'r story...it was completely bang on update..becoz all the integradients for a beautifull story was added by u beyond perfection..So,whole n whole i just loved this concept,story and tanha..Well,now i am going with update..

Firstly i loved this new way for narration,becoz it is different from other..initially loved the characters of pratik and nehal as a st. louis students,who are preaparing for project.."life after break up"..sounds great here...then karan malik was good twist in u'r story..and loved his answer regarding swaron as a couple..After that loved to see swaron as a dancers and beloved couple..And then loved the total narration point..it was great to read swaron as a narraters..loved the way u describe swaron love in college time,and their running out for marriage..sharon luggege scene was intersting...Well,juliet character was a big suspence for me becoz i was thinking that it would be a girl..but it was different and opposite..she was dog..🀣..but no facts..it was interesting twist..

Swaron break up was a usual twist as the story moves,and the reason behind their break up was a dog...and lesbian thing was shoking...After that u explained so well about their current life,and it was great to read kriyansh as a catalyst here...loved their character...nicole and swayam date was big interesting and full of fun...it was surprising that rey and sharon are gf bf...and then swayam was trying to date with kriya..which jealous sharon..And i liked the way u fold the story at end with kriyansh as a couple..becoz they was really worked hard to make swaron together...Then,swaron saying words or dialogues was awesome at last scene..loved the swayam words specially..

And finally swaron apologise with each others..clear their misunderstandings..and re_emmerged as a magical and lovable couple once again..and yes i like the idea of swayam to running out for marriage again.. and beautifull the ends where swaron and kriyam are couples.."happy and adorable ending"..So,at last i just loved it..it was really great and adventurous to read this story...complete unpredictable..and i enjoyed so so so much...Thanx for giving us such a unique and beautifully perfect story...which is full of wonders...And thanx to characters of pratik and nehal for sharing their project with us...

Awesome os and keep writing..
thanx a lot for pm..it was beautifull ride to memorise tanha..

prateek

Edited by prateekdave7 - 11 years ago
-spongy- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
beautifully written πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
but isn't it d same story which was in "TERI MERI LOVE STORIES" i remember seeing dis episode...

Edited by spongy - 11 years ago
Joshua_TANHA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
One awesome os i read after a long time...
Res for now
============
Nice OS, I got to read after a long time..
I loved how you involved the writers in the OS  😊 
Sharon Left Swayam for Dog πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Typical Sharon πŸ˜†

This is a Very Very good OS, i dont understand why you keep saying that you are not good at it
Edited by Joshua_TANHA - 11 years ago
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
book marking😳
read the OS...MIND BLOWING..AMAZING..OUT STANDING will be understatement ...

gonna give a LONG LONG comment ...give me time till evening Embarrassed

@Pratik& partner...AMAZING SURPRISE πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by deep_Tanha - 11 years ago
zk456789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
What should I say you left me speechless
Superb os from relationship to marriage to break up to again marriage
Wow wow wow
Lovely
Thanx for pm
Crazy4AshVik thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazzing os Pratik Bhai!!πŸ˜ƒ
Satluvsd3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOWieee...
OS OS OS!!!dhinkachika...
πŸ˜† 
i res!!!!!!!!! bhai mujhe yeh padhne mein ek pura din lagega!!inna sara likhya... hmmm.. cmnt wil  b short ths time,i gues...  πŸ˜†
ToujoursPur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was nice...really...loved how it got mad and then better...and finally heavenly. ...do pm me next time you write, sent u a buddy requestEdited by medhasarkar - 11 years ago
8JSmileyFace8J thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I LOVE THIS STORY!!!!I have never laughed sooo hard!! the best part was shen sayam thinks sharon is a a lesbian and when swayam finds out juliet is a dog!!!HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!that just made my day!!!Do write more and pm me when you do!!!
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
You know what pratik bhaiya(being active as a silent stalker in the forum i know you :))... I just loved it.. I could imagine Tanha in every word they (you) spoke.. The reactions the blushes the glares the smirk everything... It was puri tarah se unpredictible... And i always admire your writings.. The way you portray things is outstanding..
It was so unexpected and unpredictible... Enjoyed it thoroughly :) keep giving us such good works...