Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

^^@Supriya, THANK YOU for liking my little note to them!! yes i'm really happy that i got give him something too, i was just about send him a present in the mail at the studios when he quit :( got the address and everything. so this makes it more special!!!

I loved your note to them too Ami and good that you send him a present. May be I shall too. However I never had his address. Also I am not sure if regular post even delivers the messages and even couriers sent there have to be followed. So how did you send?
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 84

Title Credit : Cynthia

i see the thread is all happy nd fun 😊

Supriya, that's so beautiful. Some scenes are  meant to become classics. ⭐️ That's a very good title, Cynthia. 😊 
Edited by DurgaS - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: samin6

I loved your note to them too Ami and good that you send him a present. May be I shall too. However I never had his address. Also I am not sure if regular post even delivers the messages and even couriers sent there have to be followed. So how did you send?

Thanks Samin! i actually never got to send it to him since he quit, i have the address for the RM, not his actual home, I was worried about the same stuff you are but i figured i could try ..,if i ever get my hands on his home address, i'll go deliver yours and mine personally next time i go to India
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
@Indi

"
i'll start with the shortest scene. he called jp, jp. is this the first time? oh it's cute. but what comes next is one for the books." πŸ˜Š

"after much preparation, he starts his apology in a stern voice... "mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai..." i need to talk to you about something."

"
say whatever you have to, sir... now it's become a sort of habit to listen (to complaints/harsh words). hapless, male voice answered... in resigned submission.- 🀣 i really enjoyed tht scene

"
someone go hug the dialogue boys. a whole culture and a commentary on the everyman's life in that one sentence. a delivery that is so neat, tickles the funny bone, yet touches the heart too somewhere." - Perfectly said...nd very true πŸ‘

"
ah, the lord is here again. another name of krishna bears the washerman, the ipk ankh micholi continues. krishna is never too far from the moment." 😊

"
maybe that's what happened, krishna gave asr a visit, before he went off to fight a terrible battle. with himself. arjuna and his charioteer. in fact, at the beginning of the episode the ultimate liar had brought us a glimpse of the ultimate truth... " - Well said πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
as he stood there disconcerted and seething, di came hurrying in and asked, "chhotey, kya hua, kya kiya banwariji ne?" chhotey, what happened? what did banwariji do? till now i was clutching pillow and laughing, at this i just hooted. what a fabulous final pirouette. reminded me of the classic old kishore kumar and mehmood movies with a punch of pulp fiction in it. yeah, what did banwariji do, chhotey?
   -
Indi u r really gettin goos at this editin πŸ‘

"
next, a scene i could happily do without, but it was an instance of good writing, smooth, nothing forced, taking the story to where you want it to go." - i watched it only to see Arnav nd Akash's wordless actin...i loved them together in tht scene 😊

"
one of ipk's most memorable interludes. asr in the throes of getting an unthinkable word out of his mouth: sorry." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
ah, the newspaper boys, has a prop ever been better used. " -  I knw right πŸ˜ƒ

"
(digression: sorry is important in many belief systems. among the jewish people, every year, on the day of atonement/yom kippur, you seek maafi from everyone you know. it is meant to be given, cleansing both receiver and giver. and strangely enough, as someone passes away, you give forgiveness to that person. again, something to do with lightening and cleansing the departing spirit, i guess.)" - Thanks a lot for sharin this 😊

"
asr also remembered telling her the most hurtful words that finally broke her: today is an important day for me, and today to have to see your face is not something i like. he realises he has pushed everything too far. he had no idea she was an orphan and was flying of the handle, somewhere taking out his angst on the one he felt he had a right over😊, 😊of course, why he had no idea. and anger is an issue with the man, he just can't control it, especially when his immense and intense hurt converts to rage and gushes out of him. rampant, wild, out to burn all in its path." - very well written πŸ‘

tiny eye movements. what's cookin', asr?

"morning brings resolve, and we are at the scene which made me respect this actor for something completely different... not his acting, nor his looks. in fact, the reverse.😊

"
below may be the dishiest shot of a man in a mirror. but i don't think many actors would allow it. what the camera doesn't notice that much, the mirror picks and magnifies instantly. relentlessly. look at him, the downward drag at the right side of his lips clearly visible." - πŸ‘πŸΌ it was an honest scene

"
asr is becoming a phenomenon, his fan base consists of girls who are majorly into his looks. how many actors playing a romantic lead would be comfortable with a shot where they're looking less than perfect? he not only is comfortable, he performs fabulously while looking at himself, flaw visible, and touches me deep. this actor deserves to succeed. so much of himself he gives." - couldn agree more β­οΈ

"
apology cookin', good lookin'? a determined asr, focused on job at hand, bone structure accentuated in the reflected image, and in bright green an absolute..." - πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
he is helpless. but he tries, again and again. barun flawless in performance. funny yet strangely touching. this ability to evoke layered response again and again, beautiful. "

"
khushi sits forlorn on the steps outside, hands folded, pleading with the eternal, not to take her babuji away. she couldn't handle this loss of parents a second time. hand on her shoulder signals the entry of her saviour at this moment, jiji. if asr had di gather him into her arms and help him return the night before, tonight it's khushi's elder sibling doing that for her beloved younger one. " - Loved the way u hav written it πŸ‘

"
this anchoring of khushi's part of who she is. she is not all of herself without them and will do anything for them. in that, a similarity again with asr. anything for di. right at the end, even put up with the man who lusted after his wife, kidnapped him, lied, cheated, stole. all for di. without her in his life, he doesn't feel complete somehow." - Family Above all β€οΈ

"
as her question slipped out, it happened again. two star gazers got connected just on those words." - one line nd beautifully said πŸ‘

"
she remembered him saying no one understands anything and looked up at the sky, thinking of her parents, his, no one understanding, so much... segue beautifully to him standing by the poolside, also looking up. there at the sky.

"
the sky which will help them speak to each other one day by telepathy. the conversation has perhaps already started taking shape. on the day of the tut-ta hua tara; and now, the night of looking for a ray of light while the darkness of loss grips you and you fancy there's something, something in those stars up there." - really liked your connection here πŸ‘πŸΌ

"
she understood alright, just that the smiling, nutty, prank laden khushi hid it so well.😊

"
but for now i am too enamoured of the man on the phone (pronounced khushi's way with soft ph sound) so will go on morcha later. ridiculously cute conversation,  not a word comes out. this is the brave, shatir, indomitable, master of all he surveys, ok you get the point, asr. and he is completely done in by one word.

"
the time the poor guy is about to open his mouth after the courageous blank call, some nice tightwa comes careening from uss ladki. sanaya just too good in these scenes, eyes flashing, tongue lashing, choti flying, even babuji looks up in astonishment at the out of nowhere tirade against who knows whom." - it was a really cute scene 😊

- you r really gettin good at these edits πŸ‘

"phone kat diya!!" indignant, she bangs down the phone.πŸ˜†

but suddenly an awareness, something is triggered, a magic twirl of rabba vey like fairy dust circles around the two, both in their own homes. separate, yet somehow together. arnav aur khushi ek doosre se kabhi alag nahin ho sakte.
in the middle of high comedy, a sudden leap into emotion, and its funny tug. so ipk." -
well said πŸ˜ƒ...yep classic Ipk ❀️

DurgaS thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

OK before i get killed, the only reason i didn't share was that i don't hv proof he eally read it...but i trust him with all my ❀️ when he says he reads all them...anyway hrere is my message to him and sanaya, don't laugh at my silly poem!!! i'll be so greateful to Saijel for doing this...this was before any news broke of him quitting...but i had feeling the way the show was going, we didn't have much time.  Sajel made a YT video and she went through the book and i can barely make mine out, but i was happy at least he has it in his custody somewhere close to himπŸ˜ƒ...

WHAT A GREAT IDEA! PLZ PLZ SEND THIS ALONG TO THEM!!!! When are they going to the UK, i'm so jealous, tell them make a stop by in the USA too!!!

Name: Ami
IF ID: BarunDiwani

TO SARUN πŸ˜Š

I β€οΈ YOU BOTH so much! i'll be so happy if you read thisπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› its hard to belive that i only discovered the show 1 month ago but now that i've caught up with all 358 episodes, and SARUN obsession has taken over, it's ez for me to say that this is one of the best shows and the best love stories EVER. You both have really got into the skin of the characters and did them justice. can't imagine anyone else as Arshi. I have been going through a rough patch in my life and this show gave me the perfect escape i needed.  This show means more to me than i can explain...  Thank you to the whole IPKKND team for this wonderful show. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell your producers to put out a DVD, i would love to have the show at my fingertips forever!
Barun, this lifetime, we are both taken, maybe the next πŸ˜‰ ?incase noone ever told you that you are a very good looking man...I love your eyes, your voice, your..this list can go on and on but what makes you special is that you are also an AMAZING actor and IPKKND is just the begining for you. you have lots of support no matter where you go!!! Cangrats on winning the ppl's choice, I β€οΈ U...hence my id BarunDiwaniπŸ˜ƒ
Sanaya, your beauty and talent surpass many bollywood actresses, you are just amazing in every shot!! also i have the biggest girl crush on you and i'm a straight married woman :)
I can't wait to see you both in bigger projects in Bollywood starting with Barun in "Mein aur Mr.right"
❀️YOU GUYS!!! mmmuuuaaa
I wrote a little silly poem for you, i never write, but you have inspired the shayar in me... enjoy😳 ahem...

❀️Barun and Sanaya,❀️

Hai dil yeh tum pe aaya,
Yeh kaisa jaadu hai chhaya?
Subha, Shaam Arnav-Khushi
In between,
Barun-Sanaya off-screen masti?

Jab Arnav-Khushi kare Rabba Ve,
Kyu tez ho jaaye hamaari dhadkanien?
πŸ€ͺ
Hai re nand kisore!
yeh sankapan badta jaaye more and more
Iss pyar ko kya naam doon?
Diwanaapan? Pagalpan? or Obsession?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hope that brings a smile to your faces

Ami

Ami, that's quite a feat. You're already booking him for your next life! πŸ˜‰ Wonder what his reaction was when he read that. πŸ˜† Anyway, loved everything you wrote. And your poem is actually quite good. Why do u call it silly? I like it a lot, completely filled with your deewangi. πŸ˜ƒ Good that u opened up before our girls pounced on you. πŸ˜† 
DurgaS thumbnail
Ok, now let me just assimilate the facts:

Rendezvous with IPK stars by the blasters:

1. Ami managed to send a letter to Sarun
2. Katelyn has met Sanaya at the Artesia festival
3. Wiwy has had a phone conversation with Barun
4. Indi wrote a note on behalf of Team Sobtians which Barun read, intently.

Any other achievements by anyone else? Tell me, I will add here. πŸ˜‰ 
DurgaS thumbnail

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Parody on 'Bhag DKbose' from Delhi Belly

Bhag Shyam Babua - Part 3  

Picture credit: ArshiHamesha

Khushi ke Amma Babuji ko le aaya pataane ko
Dil jeetkar, Khushi se meri shaadi karvaane ko
Babuji beemaar hogaye,
Lag gaya unhe mujhpe shaq ka bukhaar, bukhaar, bukhaaar
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaag
Arey Babuji karne lag gaye jaasoosi, bhaag bhaag Shyam babua bhaag, bhaag
Bhaag bhaag Shyam babua, babua, babua, bhaag bhaag Shyaam babua bhaag, bhaaag

Translation:

I brought Khushi's parents to sweet-talk them
Win their hearts, so that they will get me married to Khushi
Babuji fell sick, and he got the fever of doubting me
Run run Shyam babua...
Babuji started doing investigation, run run Shyam babua run run...

BarunDiwani thumbnail
^^Durga, thank so much for calling my poem good,coming from you ms.poetess it means alot. it said what i wanted it to say so i didn't care how nutty it turned out but i def thought it was silly, i figure he likes silly things so...  hehe, seeing all the threats, i frantically searched for this message and posted it as soon as possible!...glad to know i'm safe now.
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

Episode 84

Title Credit : Cynthia

i see the thread is all happy nd fun 😊

Uff! love it supriya, that pic smack in the middle, intense intense! this scene def goes down IPK hystory! great collage again!
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

heart attack, anybody?

ok go get that nursing degree for my sake! woman down!