Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
^^^

🤣 🤣

wiwy, ami,

while the sautens fight, guess who's giving the massages and oh, whose hand is that on my shoulder.
BarunDiwani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: indi52

signature step of intimidation. 👏 👏
ami, beautiful one. yes all along it was the looming barsi day that kept colouring emotion. you're vulnerable, tense, dreading the reappearance of a date you want to wipe out forever, marking years for the most painful thing that ever happened in your life, and in that state comes shaadi attack. poor guy, poor girl, poor la. loved your telling of it, intense it was. i want to see the last scene again 😳. and now when i think of it, it was one of the most romantic ipk episodes ever too. there was flirting, passion, extreme tenderness, and attraction, only a different take on it. asr/khushi ishtyle.

people keep asking me, what do you guys write about? what, the same episode, all of you? and write about a serial? why? what's wrong with you guys? go, get a life, etc.

but as i was reading yours, and this was the third or fourth piece on 80 i was reading, something more came into view, and all of a sudden, the romance of it all struck me, just now i'd written to horizon that what's of importance is who he fights with, for that says he gives a damn. and so it does. just look at them.

i used to wonder in literature class why we bother to write reams of critical analysis... this is why i guess, helps you see things better. and develops your keenness of perception... might even help in situations in real life. kya pata.

Indi!!!! HI 😊 thanks you for all the pinks 😃 i'm glad you enjoyed, gotta say i had a hard time putting this one into words. intense is the word,so many emotions were layered on top of eachother and Sobti looking his abs best, it was hard to find words.  dying to read your take on 80, i'm sure your words will make perfect sense!
Yes, the romance in this one, i feel it every time i watched but never could figure out, then when i saw it closely, it became even more clearer,...for me that rabba be moment took that intense scene to newer heights... 😆 just read what you wrote you horizon, you nailed it,  with Khushi, he gives a damn, farq padta hai , that why he takes the time to fight with her...he hung up a call from the office in 80 so he can go yell at her..aaahhh if that isn't love then what is?😆

haha tell those ppl who keep asking you to take a peed at the thread...how a 20-min episode extracts so many diff pov😆 of course i have my share of dushmans when it come to ipk,  they just don't get it! i know you said you niece loves the show, does she ever visit Aunt Indi"s brilliant write ups? as per all this writing helping in real life, i'm sure its already helping in many ways :) 

also did you get a chance to skim over my 78-79, there is shout out to one of your best metaphors 😉 no worries if you can't, just wanted to thank you for it!

BarunDiwani thumbnail

^^^

🤣 🤣

wiwy, ami,

while the sautens fight, guess who's giving the massages and oh, whose hand is that on my shoulder.

Pashmeen manchanda?😭

EDIT: didn't read the "MY SOULDER" part...totally forgot about my other sauten!! you can massage him, he'll massage me 😉
Edited by BarunDiwani - 11 years ago
BarunDiwani thumbnail

Originally posted by: chalhov

Episode 83
Why Jijaji has the power to hurt Di ASR angry then relieved ( He does not know the real face of the two timer Snakewa)
Jijaji Jijaji Meri Didi Hai Anari

😆 Good one Chalhov! its unfortunate that ASR's first sorry stemmed from this fakewa! didi is anari but so is the saala for not recognizing him!  then again with out shyaam the story would be over😕 you're getting the hand of the collages 👏👏 again nice pics!
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Episode 83!!!

The episode begins with the pandit asking where the shyam is. Anjali tearfully says that he isn't here. Nani asks for the pandit to begin the pooja. As the pooja starts, shyam makes a sudden appearance, saying all the mantra the pandit was suppose to say (I am convinced he is a ninja too…it is impossiblt o walk past all those people and sit right infront of them, or next to them undectected). He smiles at Anjali, but she looks upset (You girl go…show some nahkra) shyam notices this and he seemed disheartened by this.

Khushi is sitting at her father's bedside, and thinks about Arnav's rebuke and feels sad. Suddenly Shashi shuffles in bed, and turns on his side. Khushi smiles and let go of his hand. (idk why maybe khushi feels guilty about what happened).

At the RM, Anjali is maha pissed off at her husband (as she should be), and rebukes him for not making the havan on time and also mention that they have not spent enough time together and she does not remember when the last time they actually talked. The snake doesn't make things any easier, and yells at his wife for saying what do you want me to stay with you 24/7. Anjali angrily leaves the kitchen after hearing that (I would be pissed too),  the thali in hand. She goes to sit down in the lounge room with the rest of the family. The snake follows her in, and sits next to her. Anjali looks at him angrily, and moves away. She gets up and begins to walk off, but ends up dropping her thali. Before she can pick it up however, the snake is at her side and takes her in his arms. He seats her down back in the lounge room. Everyone is anxious as the snake apologises for not being there on time. Arnav hears the apology, and thinks back to what he said to Khushi. He is thoughtful. (everyone's reaction to their romance was cute…they were trying to look away and look busy…and Anjali was the typical sharmili indian girl)

Back at the GH, Khushi is on the steps and prays to Devi Maiya for her father to be alright. Payal comes and sits next to her. Payal reassures Khushi that Shashi will be alright soon.  Khushi said that I can't lose my parents again…Amma and Buaji helped me last time but who will help me this time if anything happens.  Khushi hugs her sister, but is thinking of what Arnav said to her, as well as what Anjali asked her - if she was thinking of her parents. Khushi is left thoughful.

At RM,  Arnav is standing in front of the mirror, and is trying to say sorry. It's not possible though. (that was the cutest thing every…and did our man look good in green or what) He's struggling when Lavanya comes inside, and calls him Arnav ji. She wants to know if he'd like to go to a party, and takes out a suit jacket for him. Arnav angrily refuses saying I am not going to office today, and Lavanya apologises three times in the same breath. Arnav is left wondering ~ "saying sorry three times in one breath, how is that possible?" (again that was so cute)…la was like did you say anything and arnav was like never mind…the door bell rings and la was like that must be chamkili.  He goes to get the door hoping that he can talk to her…the jp came to get the door and told him to send that person to the pool side.

At the pool side, arnav was like I am here to tell you something…and then a guy said I am use to it what you need (in a nutshell). Arnav turns around confused and was like you are you….he is like I am the clothes cleaner guy…arnav tells him to get out and Anjali comes and asked if he did anything wrong…arnav just walks past her…Anjali was like whatever

In the dining room, the family was eating, and arnav was asking when that girl that is with la in the day time is coming…la was like pam…arnav was like no…then she was like sim…she was like no…then he asksed the girl who trains you…la was like oh chamkili…la was like idk, arnav was like she should not make a habit of coming late…anjali was like she asked for the day off today…arnav made a face like I hope it was not because of me…arnav then thought the day you take off is the day I want to apologize…throughout the whole conversation shyam was listening (obviously because khushi's name was mentioned)

At the GH, shashi was asking where is shyam…and bua ji was like he is working, his work is the type where he is gone a lot…shashi was like he is a lawyer (thank you for saying that)…right then shyam comes, and shashi goes to him…and then this guy came to shyam and was like you did not come to work today so here is your stuff…Shyam is scared and shashi is suspicious as always…will shyam escape???

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: ..Anita..

Episode 81!!!!!!!!!!

The episode starts off with garima asking shashi if shyam is good'shashi was like after what happened to payal I don't know if I can trust anyone so easily'then all of a sudden buaji comes and said shyam is da bomb diggity 🤣 🤣  and remember that shyam saved khushi's izzat'shashi is in thinking mode'and then said it is that khushi is our daughter and we are not her parents so we have a huge responsibility when it comes to her rishta'bua ji is like do you think of me as khushi's dushman'and garima is like no we are not saying no but just give us time to think (I love these parents, they are so understanding and think logically)

Khushi takes her parents to the mandir and she tells them how pretty it is and garima told her to be quiet because people are praying'khushi is making her prayer'and as she was praying arnav is walking to the mandir'he stops and he feels khushi or has the feeling that she is around'as khushi was finishing off her prayers (the scene was cute), her family was getting Prasad'the pandit sees arnav and signals that he is coming'khushi then feels something (you know the same one she gets when she feels arnav's presence) ha ha you make it sound like a disease, which perhaps it is. ' she turns around but he is gone'she tells her parents that she wants to make a manaat and will be right back'as arnav was walking with the pandit he sees a little girl crying and she was telling him her story'arnav was touched'khushi goes to the pigeon stand and asked to buy one pigeon'the pigeon selling man was like one man bought it all'khushi was thinking but selfish man would buy so many pigeons and have so many wishes'she turns around and sees a kid jumping for joy'khushi was like atleast the kid got her wish'then the kid pulls arnav's coat and he turns around' khushi got the shock of her life'.she sees arnav'the kid pulls arnav down and tells him that he is nice and she asked if her parents will be alright'he has no answer for this but he nods his head to give assurance'and then the kids kisses arnav cheek (I cannot believe I am jealous of a little girl) 😆'khushi then leaves before arnav sees her

At the GH khushi walks in her room and asked her sister that is is possible that a person can be completely different than what they appear to be'she keeps talking to herself wondering how someone could be so different

At the RM, Anjali is calling shyam but he is not picking up'she was saying that he should pick up atleast today and be here'khushi comes in and hands her a handkerchief that she finds and Anjali as like it must be my husband'his name is shyam'khushi was like I have a PG name shyam too... Anjali was like okay in a sad way and walks off'khushi says to herself if her shyam is anything like my shyam he must be a good person (what bakwaas) i was really irritated with that humare shyamji from khushi..  Khushi notices all the pooja preparation and she gets excited and wants to know what the occasion is'she asks jp but before he can say anything khushi notices the pandit telling arnav to take a shower and stuff before the pooja'and khushi is like wow dm can even make an atheist come to a pooja'arnav hears this and turns around and gives her a look'

Shyam is talking to Anjali and she is telling him that arnav is in a bad mood'shyam then said that you should have called khushi to work on this day know how arnav is (he is just thinking of excuses so he can come to the house).  While talking shashi hears shyam say Rani Sahiba..and shashi was like who is RS'shyam makes some excuse to avoid more of shashi's questions'shashi is still not convinced

At the RM khushi comes to know that it is arnav's parent's barsi and she goes to him to apologize'she said that arnav has his mom's eyes'arnav hears this and tells her to leave nicely but khushi still does not get the hint'and said she understand how he feels'arnav is like no you don't you don't know how it feels to light your mom's body on fire and then your father and then enter your house were you can never go back too'so don't tell me that you understand no one ever will'khushi starts to cry and arnav was like your tears might work on my family but not on me so don't waste them and he tells her to get out (very emotional scene)

At the GH shyam is giving tea to shashi and garima'and bua ji was just bragging about that fool like no tomorrow'then all of a sudden shashi grabs his right arm'he is having a heart attack and the episode ends. Will shashi be alright??? Will arnav find out that khushi understands his pain??

anita, you are here, how nice. as usual, happy read. my guffaws and comments in blue. really, what was buaji mixing in her tea, how could she get taken in by the slither? couldn't she hear the hiss? or maybe all her sensory organs were blocked up by her own oodles of sadness at being a childless widow and that lucknow connection and his schmoozing just did her in. 
..Anita.. thumbnail

It was a very uphill task for ASR who decided to say sorry to Khushi for shouting at her and did not know that her parents had passed away and very amusing to see him trying to practice and for once on the receiving end very well enacted by Barun, both amusing and felt bad for ASR
sorry baba sorry mujhko maaf kardo na phir na galatee hogee, abb dil saf kardo na
Mirror Mirror on the wall how to say sorry tell me tell me

sorry is a tough tasked to say especially if you don't have a habit of saying it, even towards family
barun did a fab job...it was chuckling but yet feeling bad for him

and what awesome pictures...i am too busy drooling at them
..Anita.. thumbnail

anita, you are here, how nice. as usual, happy read. my guffaws and comments in blue. really, what was buaji mixing in her tea, how could she get taken in by the slither? couldn't she hear the hiss? or maybe all her sensory organs were blocked up by her own oodles of sadness at being a childless widow and that lucknow connection and his schmoozing just did her in. 

in that maroon red brown color (idk what to call it), i never thought of it like that!!!👏
..Anita.. thumbnail

Episode 83
Why Jijaji has the power to hurt Di ASR angry then relieved ( He does not know the real face of the two timer Snakewa)
Jijaji Jijaji Meri Didi Hai Anari   😆🤣

sadly arnav learned to say sorry because of him...but shyam always knew how to make arnav to do the right thing unintentionally...too bad for shyam it was always for khushi
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

eposode 82

"main chauda saal ka tha..." i was 14 years old. he always remembers that, as do those around him. that was the moment of tragedy. and as happens with such things somehow your own coordinates when devastation strikes take on a funny significance.  just like the caps we make from episodes and set them aside in time, a still from a moving frame, so do these details get frozen, caps within us, never to change, or add on the signs of time.

he was only 14, but she was only eight. 
  and he feels so bad and hurt for the little eight year old but then back to his ASR ways but some ice will be broken

i began to see why the little girl was at the temple yesterday. the story design is really nifty. the device is a truly creative one. she is used beautifully to reveal a side of asr, and let khushi see it. of course, as you watched him engage with her and touch his face, you couldn't help but think was she there because his mother wanted to send someone to ease his pain (of course, you'd have to be as filmi as me to come to this thought and howl your guts out). Indi I am very fimy and still the tears dont stop pouring when I see a sad heartwarming scene and when I read these comments I feel happy there are many like me  she adds a lightness and innocence to the heavy emotional episode. but also, and very subtly she is there to allow us to empathise with khushi. khushi was about that age when she lost both her parents. as we see khushi suffering and pained by her own memories, our recent memory of a sweet chubby little girl sad in a temple wanting to make her father better is surely adding to our response. we have been shown how tender an age that is, and how devastated the little girl must have been.  loved this description

despite khushi's stars, her devotion to dm, and her constant khushigiri, there is a part of her where that pain sits thick, dense, heavy, dark. she does her best not to look at it too often or moan and mope. but it isn't humanly possible to erase it completely. Yes the sunshine girl does not mop much he hides her hurt in deep reccess of her mind which only she  experiences does not share she is the action girl so when ASR disappeared she went in search for him and slowly mami NK got attached

another thing. when you are in such a state, the one who comes and gives you hope, makes you feel better you attach to them in a different way. asr went to the little girl, helped her, then sent her home. the girl will never forget this man. khushi's babuji came and held her in a time of shattering and took her home. can khushi ever forget this man? he was not related to her, she was the niece of his second wife, yet he embraced her, protected her, and became her father, more than that. her love and her gratitude and born of that, her right over him, all are complete and the purest feeling on earth. Awesome explanation

in this episode, both these aspects of khushi's character come to light and continue the story poignantly. but everything had started climbing to the next level at the ajeeb stage really, and grown through all the games of khushi's-believe-it-or-not-gaming arcade, la la land, and the thief of lucknow. the lopsided smile, the long look exchanged while his girlfriend rubbed his cheek, the earring and the dupatta embroilment, the tum theek ho, an incredibly huge emotion had started spreading its roots and anchoring firmly through these tiny almost fleeting moments. in them seems rode hamesha.

Samjhe ishare
Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Jiya ko dheere dheere
Bhayo re saibo

Dheere dheere
Naino ko dheere dheere
Apna sa dheere dheere
Lage re saibo

Surkhiyan hai hawaon mein
Do dilon ke milne ki
Ha haan arziya hai nazaron mein
Lamha yeh tham jane ki

awesome description of ASR Anjili Khushi

so happened that all this happened just when the most tough time of the year for him was coming up. into the middle of that khushi charged her shaadi brigade. and all feelings went haywire. yet what had begun to grow, would not be denied. just that we'd see its most demanding and ugly face... as we did much later on a dark february night. but did anyone ever say that love had only a nice side? and isn't it true that we tend to take out our frustration on those we love and are closest to, while choosing to be polite and nice to people at a distance? it is strange, but then that's how it is. i have tried much to change this in my life, but really have failed. irritation in me means someone at home is going to get it, not the casual visitor. asr never showed his pain to anyone, not even di (how quickly he piulled back the evning before after giving in to his feelings for a few seconds), yet he let it all out in a nasty session to khushi. says something, doesn't it?

when having seen him with the child, having realised he is going through hell, and really wanting to reach out and help him,

khushi came and said his eyes were like his mother's, his pent up pain, sadness, helplessness, everything, everything that he could never talk to anyone about just crashed and shot up and fulminated like that flour from the box that khushi threw on the floor the day before in the kitchen. the force of it engulfed her and tossed violently her own agony within.

khushi would have left but for naniji. and of course, when he saw her with the platter filled with things meant for his parents' anniversary prayer, he grabbed it from her.

"i told you to go."

"woh nani ji ne..."

"shraddh ki taiyyaari sirf gharwale karte hain. aur maine tumse abhi kaha tha na, jhuti tassali dene wale log mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai. aaj ka din mere liye bahut important hai aur aaj ke din mujhe tumhari shakal dekhni pade yeh mujhe bilkul pasand nahin hai." only family members are allowed to do these preparations, i told you i can't stand people who show false sympathy, today is an important day for me, and on this day to have to see your face isn't something i want.

how cruel can the tongue get.

"get out." she just couldn't take it any more, she hurried away, never saw him turning to look at her ... a pace to her walk, she has to get away. but di interrupted her, what about the tears on her face.

"kya hua?" what happened?

"kissine kuch kaha kya?" did anyone say anything?

anjali's pain is expressed in sharp contrast to her brother's. she becomes more tender, sensitive, concerned. "aapko apne amma aur bauji ki yaad aa rahi hai?" you're remembering your parents? anjali knows of khushi's background.

and khushi becomes 8 years old again before our eyes, like that little girl in the temple. the eager nod, trusting, wanting her parents back. they never do return. then the 18 year old spunky kid who has taken on this world in her own way returns and says what all those who have lost say to themselves and others all over the world:

"aur kar bhi kya sakte hain, anjali ji, jo guzar jaate hai, hum unhe kitna bhi bula lein, woh wapas nahin aate hain. sirf unki yaad aati hai."
what else can we do, anjali ji, those who pass on, however much we may call them, they don't return. only their memories come.

anjali completes the thought beautifully: their memories and their blessings on us.

unknown to both a young man watches and his devastated anew. what's has he gone and done. his cruelty is at last noticed by him. "yeh maine kya kar diya... mujhe iss tarah baat nahin karne chahiye this." what have i gone and done, i shouldn't have spoken this way.
he must apologise. but jai prakash interrupts him about some call.
"main phone uthaunga ya pooja mein baithunga," always in character, brusque. he's looking for her, and she's gone.

khushi khushi... she's not there.

sanaya was outstanding in her scenes today. especially when she practically transforms into a little kid at anjali's question and then gives in to the offered hug, letting her tears flow. then she returns home to hear her babuji isn't well. why didn't anyone call me? she's frantic. frenetic chucking of bag and she rushes into the bedroom, to hug and hold close the man who made sure a girl of eight didn't lose her childhood. why do i get the feeling that what di is to asr, babuji is to khushi? someone who keeps it all steady. someone, looking at whom, they want to go to the next day, do something. live.

this story was as much about khushi as about asr. that's why we all keep coming back... for there was something real here and every character mattered. when we come to the episodes when that nature of ipk changes it will be difficult. but this episode? wonderful writing, direction, performance, screenplay design, dialogues, and of course, music, rabba vey around his harshness, in their tears and anger and inexpressible sadness. the music knows them better than they know themselves.

the shradh scene. in death also you remain family. mother daughter sister aunt. a grandson consoles his grandmother. he's getting his nightmare, hands clenched.

Loved the way you decsribed its must have hurt ASR real bad and this is a very sensitive issue loosing the parents which Khushi also underwent and her sympathy was geniune but the nave way she handles everything she appears immature to him whereas Nani and all have realised the depth of her character. ASR dos not want to accept her goodness he is afraid that he will be unable to control he deep emotions that he feels when he sees Khushi. like you said the other day he does not want any ripples in his depth of his ocean(ripples) he does not know each day he is going deeper and deeper ASR is fighting it out by trying to insult  put the blame on her here one more song comes to my mind with ASR and  Khushi it will always be this now unknown lter they will also realise

Kitne bhi tu kar le sitam, has haske sahenge hum
Yeh pyaar na hoga kam sanam teri kasam
Ho, sanam teri kasam, sanam teri kasam
(Jitna tadpaayegi mujhko, utna hi tadpegi tu bhi
Jo aaj hai aarzoo meri voh kal teri aarzoo hogi
Yeh jhooth nahin sach hai sanam, sanam teri kasam
Nafrat se dekhna pehle andaaz pyaar ka hai yeh
Kuch hai aankhon ka rishta, gussa ikraar ka hai yeh
Bada pyaara hai tera zulam, sanam teri kasam

Somehow my mind always thinks in terms of songs Indi lovely and emotional captures loved your take and the post

Edited by chalhov - 11 years ago