Nice episode
aaradhaya1688 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
thanks for d written update d shw gets better and better
P.Kamaljit.Sean thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you so much for the update.❤️Precap.
Mandy20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update and pics 😉
smrth thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 "Dukhba is trying to make Saras eat...he denies..so Dukhba talks about his mom...on how his mom used to run after him and sing the song 'Chakki Rani" to make him eat...Saras again gets lured in hearing his mother's name (I just love how he slowly sits besides Dukhba, staring at her...so avidly listening to the song and then supplying the lyrics when she forgets) ...He recounts how his mom used to know where he hid, but still used to make a show of finding him...trying to feed him by running after him...after he went to Dubai, he missed it so much, he would go for days without food..."

The song was a neat, 'authentic', ethnic touch. Even today, we get to listen these songs even in hip Gujarati homes  of Walkeshwar. I too remember, with some slight changes as per the regions...( I so remember, ' odhvane aapshu pichha tane,..chaki rani ). GR's work on accent was commendable. And Ragini! 
On why Dukhba is made prominent.(perhaps ground of their next MU) As in original, Dukhba was written a dejected wife, do you think SBL has a softness for such characters? Anyways, the Arch foes, Guman and Dukhba are taking away considerable blame from our Decent Hero, aren't they? 

Meanwhile, fab WU, Srushti, once again.👍🏼 

Edited by smrth - 11 years ago
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks a ton! Great episode!

The story is really nicely depicted and loving everything about it... Dialogues, gujju-ness, design, music, everything!

I feal ba cause im not feelin the samud chemistry yet... But hopefully in future i do! So far great show!

Tfs!
sorcha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks fro the update!! :D
Mullai_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...  Edited by Mullai_27 - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dlimbachia

sru🤗...i think i loved ur side comentry more than da epi😉...lol...Darshiii .🤗.you toh are always sweetipie meri Anaconda lover 😆but yes i did love da epi...our anaconda is in a pressure cooker mode ready to burst any time he is def nt likein da (Sanyasi ke dhyaan mein Vikshep!) 😆 though it was a shock seeing him like this...especially the brash way he was embarassing poor Kumud😆 Mujhe 'mat dekho' hahah that wwas one wicked play of words...Sanyasi is not so innocent... poor him he is tryin too run away frm kumud n she keeps bargin in itz nt like he is nt lovein it...once again loved da scene between db n saras..yup the scene had authenticity and simplicity...the only scene where Saras is shown to have feelings...i really loved da vry simple yet sincere sry frm kumud in da temple on her keens ...da expression on  our anaconda is like r u serious stop makein it so diff for m women it must hv taken alot f will to take off frm thr...her hidin behind da pillar lol i cldnt stop laughin itz like a small kid followin a ice cream van..hmmm something is there that makes him angrier and angrier...dont know but he needs to vent out soon or the Anaconda will turn into some kind of Volcano...his Iexpression tough cold itz ws like u again😳 plz stop bein so cruel to m n tells da kid u nt gettin ur ice cream coz u hv been bad (Hmmm...Diwaal se takra jaunga par ussey maafi nahi dunga...Saras's version of Kumud Dialogue) super like for this dilouge f urs but u kno thgh he closed it harshly he left it a bit open for her too sneek in he does...he wants her to break every barrier, every walls t hat he has surrected..that the society has surrected..the way he corners her does seem to say that to her...that she needs to take a hammer and be ready to dhishoom dhishoom😆...seems to b da same resembalnce to his heart she is bargin in every whr n hwever it is poss for to enter in his heart...u so bang on da thinkin f her shwin her sexy back to him...since she hs cum clean wid her feelinz for to say to da alliance...he wantz her to luk rite into thm n comfrt him...yesss yess he ws guagin her he wanted solace frm her...n boy she does give him by tellin him u need to share u kno as hw i c it she tells him indirectly tht she is here for him...to list to him ...to take it alll away n throw far away land...loved his expression he soften ups n wantz to burst open but controls...kya control power hain yar alll thanx to guman aunty for forcin him into meditation😡..Guman ka Guman toh Kumud todegi..but right now what will be the end result of this maafi maafi game...because the way Saras is getting into manhandling...I am getting shivers..something is not right...I liked the Saras who was angry but still didnot like to manhandle Kumud in that backyard scene...somehow this one is frightening me...the ghosts of the pasts have indeed installed a cruel streak...a streak which would make him lash out...hurt ...wanting to hurt as he himself is...kumud told it bluntly n wid effection n dedication in her voice n eyes tht even i wld open up...but itz his turn to shw his sexy bck but aur kumud madam is nt realisin tht he is sharin his pain by gettin angry on her n tauntin her in shrt ventin out..which he hs neva done b4 only she is recivin da special treatment n gettin him to c like tht...but u  superb as alwayz⭐️Well she is certainly made him do  things which he has never done before.he never stepped into the village...after his mother..but for her he did...he went into the waters eventhough he was haunted by the shreiks of his own...but for her he did...so let us see how he will open up...he has to...let us see what our Anaconda does now😆

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: smrth

"Dukhba is trying to make Saras eat...he denies..so Dukhba talks about his mom...on how his mom used to run after him and sing the song 'Chakki Rani" to make him eat...Saras again gets lured in hearing his mother's name (I just love how he slowly sits besides Dukhba, staring at her...so avidly listening to the song and then supplying the lyrics when she forgets) ...He recounts how his mom used to know where he hid, but still used to make a show of finding him...trying to feed him by running after him...after he went to Dubai, he missed it so much, he would go for days without food..."

The song was a neat, 'authentic', ethnic touch. Even today, we get to listen these songs even in hip Gujarati homes  of Walkeshwar. I too remember, with some slight changes as per the regions...( I so remember, ' odhvane aapshu pichha tane,..chaki rani ). GR's work on accent was commendable. And Ragini! 
On why Dukhba is made prominent.(perhaps ground of their next MU) As in original, Dukhba was written a dejected wife, do you think SBL has a softness for such characters? Anyways, the Arch foes, Guman and Dukhba are taking away considerable blame from our Decent Hero, aren't they? 

Meanwhile, fab WU, Srushti, once again.👍🏼 

Smrth,,,I thought today toh you must be on a roll...What with Saras turning to Caveman ways of life😆 I know you are playing safe...but aatli feelings ne dabaish toh Saras bani jaish😆

Waise first let me answer your last question in the previous thread...I had just surfed along the books because like you I had that mothertongue literature reading attack...and I had attacked the MJ library...the only one having them all and affordable to a student like me back THEN...I had never managed to get to the last part because it was never available...and thank God because I hated sad endings...but first three..I had just surfed along..not read in detail and that was a long time ago too...I to am planning to buy loose binded version of them...atleast we can see where SLB and team are putting their own touches...

Chakiben scene...Ditto...I felt the same ..and especially since these days parents are bent on teaching their children english rhymes and these rhymes are elusive in the local household, Chakkiben was such a great attempt at reviving those memories and culture...and yes GR has done a lot to his diction...taht is good..he may not look completely local..but that was ok as he is shown as coming from Dubai after a long lapse...

DB being prominent...If she is shown as prominent being a widow...I will be very happy because Kumud could not remarry Saras because she was widowed as per the books..so if the yare showing the enstrenghthenign of the plights of widows and dejected women who are always being crushed under the social rituals..so well and so good..
I was sort of not agreeing completely with the 'Decent' Hero part,...he was not half as decent😆

Iliked their push and pull...but I think they took it literally...either I have missed something because the last part I could not relate that much...yes I get that he wants to break every relation...and so Kumud's sentence about their relation keeps haunting him...but I seriously was not able to understand his sarcasm...may be all her taunts and jibes are coming back to him...and the decent has turned to indecent...but there is something I feel is missing😕