SaraswatiChandra-WU-18.03.13-Dard bhi,dava bhi tu!

-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Mein aa gai๐Ÿ˜›

Daastan - Saras (And Kumud too) - Le ke...

And who wanted to Maro Do ghoomake to Sunny, for giving the phone directly to Guman...and who wants to throttle Guman for her voice inflection๐Ÿคข
Ok..So throttling over..we shift to Chez Kumud ...Where Saras is showing his back to Kumud (Saras..dont copy Kumud...you back is nowhere as gorgeous as hers...and neither it is visible๐Ÿคฃ)

Kumud stares at his back..almost on the verge of breaking...Saras feels her stare and turns back (Sanyasi ke dhyaan mein Vikshep!) and sees a Teary eyed Kumud...she goes on her knees and catches her ears and again apologizes..she says that he might not say anything but his eyes say everything...and she needs to hear from him that he has forgiven her (Saras averts his eyes  as if to hide his feelings...very subtle scene)

(Photo credit FB )
Saras tries to walk off but Kumud follows...and stops him saying that she will answer the question which he asked..that she had indeed said yes, looking only to his eyes as she thought that there was pain and sadness in his eyes and as inexplicable that was, she wanted to wipe that pain offf...but somehow she became the reason of instilling the pain in his eyes...
She begs him to look at her...he does..at her tear streamed face and picks a tear from her face ...and grinds it between his finger and thumb..as if to try to smother it...
He tells her that she must have seen the repentance in his eyes, for writing the letter ..but did she forgive him...She looks at him and says that for her mistake she had apologized to him so many times..but he never did..not even once...(I so like this tug of war...she doesnot answer yes or no..she puts a question to him...)
Saras gives a sad cynical smile...Kumud asks him that what was it between them that both of them hurt each other...
Saras again says cynically that for hurting her, he is to repent his whole life...(He doesnot know what a propecy he is uttering) I have to live my life with that pain...but I have learnt to live with it and so will you...She starts to say something but he stops her

That was one angry stare...

Kumud doesnot dare say anything and Saras leaves a broken Kumud...

Guman is finally found the bakra whose phone Saras would pick up...Sunnyyy!! And the guy dials and gives it to the wicked Step mom without alarming Saras...who is on a mad spree it seeems...so he just picks the phone seeing his friend's number and starts ranting on how he should not have come and that SHE had hurt him beyond anything...The wicked step mom becomes happy listening to this...

Dukhba is trying to make Saras eat...he denies..so Dukhba talks about his mom...on how his mom used to run after him and sing the song 'Chakki Rani" to make him eat...Saras again gets lured in hearing his mother's name (I just love how he slowly sits besides Dukhba, staring at her...so avidly listening to the song and then supplying the lyrics when she forgets) ...He recounts how his mom used to know where he hid, but still used to make a show of finding him...trying to feed him by running after him...after he went to Dubai, he missed it so much, he would go for days without food (At this moment, you feel for that boy...that lonely boy...whose best friend..his mom had left him to fight the cruel world who never understood her goodness, and it was somehow that...which made him close himself to everyone too...!) Dukhba is stricken to hear and tells him that he should not forget eating and tries to feed him but he suddenly turns into stone and says that he has started living like a loner and he doesnot want any support !!! And walks away!!
Dukhba is stricken but she is consoled that he has not forgotten her..he has just buried everything inside him (And in turn buried himself under those evil memories..and can we fault it...the guy who is always ridiculed by his goodness by his own father...trying to remain aloof..never showing emotions!)

Dukhba shares this with Guni..who makes her remember how she treated Saras as her son when Saraswati died..and how Saras had started calling her Badima...both women get emotional...

Kumud is hiding behind the pillar when Saras walks by..he does notice her...but still goes on to his room...She again apologizes.but Saras is really in his stone mode..She tells her that she is ready for any punishment but to forgive her...Saras says that he is not going to either forgive her or punish anyone...
She runs after him and begs him to atleast look at her...Saras says that what is the need...since he is a selfish and a coward... throwing her insults back at her,,,
He walks away and bangs into his own door (Hmmm...Diwaal se takra jaunga par ussey maafi nahi dunga...Saras's version of Kumud Dialogue๐Ÿ˜†)
He is hurt and Kumud rushes to him..but he stops her ..wincing in pain...

He shuts the door on her face...

He walks in the room and notices blood oozing and remembers Kumud's words that what was it that made them come together and hurt each other..

Kumud on the other side of the door could not bear it and opens the door and walks in to see Saraswatichandra in half his glory๐Ÿ˜› errr I mean taking out his shirt๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

He is searching for his shirt ...when Kumud is like Dekhu nahi dekhu..mode when Saras turns...(Both are into 'Bare Back' Competition...once he is showing his bare back and now she is showing hers๐Ÿ˜›)

He gets angry seeing her back (errmmm that is questionable...her back is supposed to be the makhan lagao tactic๐Ÿ˜†)

She tries to tell to let her ..and he supplies..not to look at her..(something tells me that Kumud showing her back ..always makes him mad..it is like the only person who can look into his eyes and know him, doesnot want to...it feels like a kind of betrayal to him and so he just loses it...)

She tries to walk in but he stops her..
she tells him that she needs to get the meds but he tells her that she doesnot know how deep is the injury then how she will put the medicine (Did someoone feel that he was guaging her?? that she needs to KNOW him...needs to know his pain..to get to him...as if urging her to peep inside ...like Vidyachatur had said...and see the man he was...bruised, battered and lonley!)

And Kumud's reaction to this
he asks her to leave (Arrey bhai, usey  tu jaane dogey toh woh jayegi na!)

She tells him that being lonely will not help..he needs to talk about his feelings to someone...to his mother (is she mad??? she just came to knw that his mother committed suicide..and does she really think he can talk to his step mom about this...if he could, would he be like this>>๐Ÿ˜•) to his father...to whoever who understands him...

I love love love Saras's expression at this sentence...there was at this moment no one ..except her may be who understood him...
He leaves her standing and walks away...

Precap : Saras again holding her close and saying aggressively that their relation is like the Kati Patang..whose existence doesnot matter ...

Edited by -Srushti- - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Couldnt watch todayzz epi..Love your Updates..โญ๏ธ
Late Latif...Dastan Srush n minniee k taunts ki..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for itna jaldi wala WU...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคช

Chaloo..I catch the Epi tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜Š

Im loving SaMud...Loved the Precap..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by minniee - 11 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniee

Couldnt watch todayzz epi..

Late Latif...Dastan Srush n minniee k taunts ki..๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Chaloo..I catch the Epi tomorrow...๐Ÿ˜Š

Im loving SaMud...Loved the Precap..๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oye LAte latiff kahan...See I am here before the it is 19th๐Ÿ˜›
minniee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Oye LAte latiff kahan...See I am here before the it is 19th๐Ÿ˜›

Iss liye tohhh  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the WU..๐Ÿ˜Š I like your title for today's episode..It really fits the current situation for SaMud...
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful update
vidya0906 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so very much for the most wonderful update...its like as if the scenes are unfolding before us...thank you so much Srushti ๐Ÿค—
Samsangeetha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the WU. Day-by-day the charmness increasing. Let's see what will be modern SC's story!
-Srushti- thumbnail

Originally posted by: minniee

Iss liye tohhh  ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

I cant win either way
dlimbachia thumbnail
sru๐Ÿค—...i think i loved ur side comentry more than da epi๐Ÿ˜‰...lol...but yes i did love da epi...our anaconda is in a pressure cooker mode ready to burst any time he is def nt likein da (Sanyasi ke dhyaan mein Vikshep!) ๐Ÿ˜†  poor him he is tryin too run away frm kumud n she keeps bargin in itz nt like he is nt lovein it...once again loved da scene between db n saras...i really loved da vry simple yet sincere sry frm kumud in da temple on her keens ...da expression on  our anaconda is like r u serious stop makein it so diff for m women it must hv taken alot f will to take off frm thr...her hidin behind da pillar lol i cldnt stop laughin itz like a small kid followin a ice cream van...his expression tough cold itz ws like u again๐Ÿ˜ณ plz stop bein so cruel to m n tells da kid u nt gettin ur ice cream coz u hv been bad (Hmmm...Diwaal se takra jaunga par ussey maafi nahi dunga...Saras's version of Kumud Dialogue) super like for this dilouge f urs but u kno thgh he closed it harshly he left it a bit open for her too sneek in ...seems to b da same resembalnce to his heart she is bargin in every whr n hwever it is poss for to enter in his heart...u so bang on da thinkin f her shwin her sexy back to him...since she hs cum clean wid her feelinz for to say to da alliance...he wantz her to luk rite into thm n comfrt him...yesss yess he ws guagin her he wanted solace frm her...n boy she does give him by tellin him u need to share u kno as hw i c it she tells him indirectly tht she is here for him...to list to him ...to take it alll away n throw far away land...loved his expression he soften ups n wantz to burst open but controls...kya control power hain yar alll thanx to guman aunty for forcin him into meditation๐Ÿ˜ก...kumud told it bluntly n wid effection n dedication in her voice n eyes tht even i wld open up...but itz his turn to shw his sexy bck but aur kumud madam is nt realisin tht he is sharin his pain by gettin angry on her n tauntin her in shrt ventin out..which he hs neva done b4 only she is recivin da special treatment n gettin him to c like tht...but u  superb as alwayzโญ๏ธ