similar but not copied saravi dance

Asmita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Everyone is talking abt how the dance of sargun and ravi is copied/ inspired from other dances..
i am dance program addict. i have watched most of the aired dance program.i know most of the dance not only in nach baliye but also did and other dance program seems to be inspired...

in case of the ravi and sargun the dance of one leg and one hand hasnt aired yet but i compared the steps of ravi and sargun dance from promo and salman and his partner(i watched everything)

and if u guys also has watched two then u will noticed that ravi and sargun has tried to make this choregraphy different.. sargun hanging and spinning on ravi neck is different and diffcult and hadnt done by salman in their act... moreover sargun seems more easy dancing in one leg than the salman partner..

dance concept may be same but the choreography has to be differnt and i hope it will be different tomorrow...
morever as many ppl mentioned the hardwork count too..

to bring new concept is very difficult.. as the world is big enough and people are creative enough...

maybe it is due to the fact that i am diehard saravi fan i feel a need to justify them .. i dont know
i know they are hard worker and they deserve every praise for their handwork and effort
hope u guys vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree😊 
I was about to post a similar topic.

Actually, being a diehard fan  😳, I feel that i need to justify them!! I'm not talking against any other couples..

I see that the dance Saravi did is just an ispiration of Salman's.. But as per what i saw, SaRavi's steps are completely different from Salman & his partner as theirs seems more difficult..😊 I would say that even the underwater act is inspired by the one in DID but we must take in consideration that in NB, 2 persons are doing the act, whereas in DID there was only one kid.. that means it can be the same idea and i don't think it's the same song or dance steps😕

This week's theme is Never Seen Before.. i think that the concept may be inspired by a dance form but the choreography must be original😊 Other contestants' concept may also be inspired by some other dance form from any dance shows.. but originally and perfection must be present!!

Ravi Sargun challenges themselves every week😃 & I must definitely praise their efforts and much dedication👏😳 Since the beginning, they have improved so much👏 Hats off SaRavi😳

I'm sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings!! That's my opinion.. so please i request you to stop critizing the hard work.. if you don't love it.. at least appreciate the hard work😊Thank You!
Edited by SBSRocks - 11 years ago
desiRED thumbnail
Copy pasting from my other post...

Technically, Ravi-Sargun are not copying DID ideas, because mermaid dance and physically challenged dance have been done way before DID. I remember watching a Russian show that had this underwater dance in a martini cup nearly fifteen years ago. So DID and NB, both are inspired by these dance forms. But being professional dancers, DID crew did a good job...

Of course, I do agree that water bowl looks the same as in DID. They should have been innovative while using the props at least.

Physically challenged Chinese couple doing ballet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=LnLVRQCjh8c[/YOUTUBE]

Mermaid/underwater/waterbowl dance with aerobatics

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpkia2wq8iI[/YOUTUBE]

A girl rehearsing, and the video has been posted five years ago... i.e way before DID came into existence.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_kimp6W9I[/YOUTUBE]

I can only comment about Ravi-Sargun's dance after watching them first.. 😊
Edited by desiRED - 11 years ago
-Alinaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ravi-Sargun 's dance was not copied. They had different moods n moves.
Asmita88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Alinaa-

Ravi-Sargun 's dance was not copied. They had different moods n moves.

that what i meant too.. they did try to portray in differnt way
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Tomorrow after seeing only we can say.
.PerfectLove. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
SaRavi's performance was completely different from that of Salman's in DID or that of the Chinese Ballet!! Both the song Tum Mile & the dance steps were original😳👏

Hats Off Ravi Sargun😳 You are true winners😃 Eager for tommorow's underwater performance😳