New Arhi FF: Punishment Chapter 10 updated..Page 72

Arshi1988 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Punishment?

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada. That name got her; That name trapped her. 

People often say that Love is blind..But for one woman could it be her death? 

This is the story of how one girl was punished for something that she wouldn't dream of...

Khushi jolted up from her harassing night mare and leaned against the cold hard wall. The same wall that had been her companion for the past one month. One month had gone by and she was still a prisoner. Gone was the girl who made jalebi and day dreamed about Salman Khan. They had brutally murdered that girl. The pair of siblings had crushed her.

Khushi opened her soft eyes under the piece of cloth and tried to take of the blind fold. It had been one month and she had been stripped of everything. Was she this bad that she could not see the world outside? Was she this bad that her son had to be hidden from her? She wasn't crazy. She was hurt. Hurt from the times he told her he loved her and then shut her into the cold mental prison of her mind. Hurt that he didn't believe her. Hurt that she was all alone.

The whispering of voices from outside bailed Khushi from her chain of thoughts. The long weary stench of blood was still here. She could make out the cries from the halls of the other girls whom were being tortured. She sighed. When would she get out; She'd lost hope.

She still remembers the day when Anjali Singh Raizada placed her in this mental asylum and prison. She still remembers the day when Arush was taken from her and her husband handed him over to Mrs Jha. She still remembers the day when he left her here...

******************************************************************************************************

ArhiFF: Punishment Index

Edited by Arshi1988 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

izzy0502 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
seems intense..

continue soon
Arshi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: izzy0502

seems intense..

continue soon

Thanksss for reading; will continue once I get moree comments :)
jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMFGGG, This Is SO Intense ðŸ¥º
Parisian thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Oooh what a sad prologue. 🥺

Going to be a heartbreaking story for sure !  😭
felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it <3 Soo intense xoxo
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow that is a very intense and heart breaking start, so khushi was placed in mental asylum by Anjali and Arnav. Please continue soon, eager to read further. Also you are an amazing writer and can you please PM when you update, thanks. 
Arshi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tintin.

OMFGGG, This Is SO Intense ðŸ¥º

Thanksss for Reading; :)
Edited by Arshi1988 - 10 years ago
Arshi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: P4rveen12

Wow that is a very intense and heart breaking start, so khushi was placed in mental asylum by Anjali and Arnav. Please continue soon, eager to read further. Also you are an amazing writer and can you please PM when you update, thanks. 

Thankyouuu and urmm,,well you hve part of the story figured out but not totally..and THANKYOUU! I am not an amazing writer and I do try to be..but this prolouge does not seem enough for me :) annnd Thanksss will do :) Will send you the pm when I update next which would probably be when I get more commments :)
Arshi1988 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Parisian

Oooh what a sad prologue. 🥺

Going to be a heartbreaking story for sure !  😭

Thankyouuu because you read it :) And well I have different plans..It will be a heart breaking story but with a twist :D

Continue readinggg...