CONTINUE SOON!!!!!!
Laters_Baby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
wat an update
it made me cry
QueenB-09 thumbnail
I hope that siddharth helps khushi become a strong independent woman who fights for child and gets him back. I want her to be happy and build a new life with her son and siddharth. She needs to teach the raizadas a lesson they'll never forget, especially Anjali and arnav. They need to experience the torture and pain she went through. I can't see her forgiving them ever, much less being a part of their lives. Hell, even a saint wouldn't forgive them. God I hate them!!!
Arshi1988 thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Dynamix215 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
I want Arnav to get good -.-
I never hated anjali more in any other FF
cutiepie_ash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update continue sn ðŸ˜ƒ
lin2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hate...anjali...:)...
she shud suffr.lyk hell..:)...hw cud she..seperate..a baby..from his mothr..:)...n same 4 arnav also...:)...
pls..dear...continue soon.:)
jst waitg!!!!
aysh05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I really like your story line.. Looking forward to what you have planned for the siblings & hopefully an unfolding in detail as to what they did.
jtammareddy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update. I really pity Arnav for choosing his sis over his lady love. I wonder what his reaction would be when he comes to know Anjali's manipulation. Arnav still loves her but does he deserve her after what he did? Want Khushi to get strong before she faces gupta and raizadas.

Thanks for the pm.
P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brilliant update, I'm really hating Anjali she has totally ruined khushi's life and I can't believe Arnav could not even see her innocence. I'm loving siddarth he is going to plan revenge and I hope Anjali and Arnav get everything they deserve after everything khushi has been through, I hope with siddarth being a lawyer he gets khushi's son back for her. Please continue soon and try updating abit quicker please, thanks for the PM xx