Sultan&Madhubala: Monsoon Rains

WL.PM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey everyone, some of you may recognise me as the PM account for my former ID where I wrote Maaneet stories. I reincarnated myself onto the MB forum after Sultan's entry so this is my first attempt at writing something MB based, I hope you all like it :)

P.S. please refrain from any bashing or siding with characters, if you don't like the OS then simply don't read it. Thanks.

She wrapped the embroidered shawl around her, releasing a sigh of comfort as the softness of the cashmere fabric met her chilled body. Leaning against the wall, she looked out of her stained window at the courtyard below her - watching the fercious monsoon rains beat down, providing her with a false sense of serenity.

Amidst the heavy droplets of rain, she thought she saw him standing there, looking up at her. Blinking several times, her vision confirmed that it was indeed him - the familiar, well built figure was too etched into her memory for her not to recognise him, even in the darkest of nights like tonight.

Madhu drew a resilient breath and willed herself to step away, her back to where he stood. Even so, she could feel the heat of his gaze burn her in more ways than one.

The doors to the window were slammed shut, replicating what she tried to do with the doors of her heart for so long - due to his indifference towards her feelings for him - but failed miserably every time he stepped before her.

Madhu heard the clock strike 3am, it's ticking noise the only company she had in her lonely apartment. She was shifting around the rooms; sitting sometimes, standing occasionally, but mostly biting her lip as she tried to work out why he had followed her here - and why.

As if he had read her thoughts, the sound of flesh beating against the wood of her door confirmed her suspicions. A strange feeling swirled in her stomach - whether it was anxiety or excitement, she did not know. But it felt like an overpowering feeling of both.

She opened the door, and before she could even greet him, he reeled her in with a swift movement of his arms, his hand encased around her waist as he pushed her against that very door.

"Sultan-"

"Shh," was all she heard from his lips, but she was lost in the striking green of his eyes - eyes which held all the words he could never bring himself to say.

He locked his hands into hers, feeling the tips of her fingers settle themselves in between the space of his knuckled, and a smile twitched across his mouth. How many times had he resonated himself to allow his soul a feel of her skin? He had lost count of the excuses he had made - as an act of his hard exterior - to be close to her; but her skin still scorched his insides like the very first time.

"Aryan misses you," he whispered, the toes of his boots flush against her slippers.

Madhu didn't respond, instead her eyes shifted down to their locked hands. She daringly stroked the back of his hand and felt the goosebumps which raised on their own accord as a result. She cocked her head to one side playfully. "And you?"

"I-" he paused, looking into the depths of her honey eyes, and decided to say no more as he closed the distance between them and brushed his lips against her own.

It was the lightest of touches, but it ignited an ever growing spark within Madhu - she locked her arms around Sultan's neck, pulling him closer in the process. She responded with equal passion, and his heart threatened to burst out of his chest as he moved his mouth sensously down her jawline, inhaling her exotic scent as his lips rested against her neck.

She clawed at the back of his shirt, feeling his muscles tighten as she whispered his name into his ear, sending him teetering dangerously off the edge.

With a swift scoop, she was in his arms and their eyes refused to leave each other as he carried her through to the bedroom.

Placing her down gently, he hovered over her, letting his eyes do the talk as he unbraided her long mane of chestnut hair, before he leaned in closer, the tips of their noses touching in a loving embrace.

"For all the words I could never say," he whispered, before settling his lips upon hers. They let the monsoon rains speak of their emotions that night, as the droplets running down the glass of the window symbolised their lasting love.

The End.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sophronia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YIPPIIIEEE I'M FIRST 😃

W.O.W.
that was brilliant foz!!!!! 👏
Your writing is absolutely amazing you are one of the best writers I've seen around😃❤️
Now about the actual OS 😆...OMDZZZ IT WAS SOOO0OOO HOT!!!!! ☺️ THE WAY HE CAME AND HELD HER WAIST AND PUSHED HER AGAINST THE DOOR!!! THEN WHEN SHE "DARINGLY" STROKED HIS FINGER!!😉 I LOVED THE WAY SHE ASKED "AND YOU" AND HE REPLIED WITH A KISS!!! OMDZZZ *DEAD*☺️ JSDFFDFSJFJFDDSFKMFD I WAS SO IMAGINING MYSELF 🤣 HAYEE SULBALA SETTIN MA SCREEN ON FIREEE!!!! THEN THEN WHEN HE TOOK HER TO HER BEDROOM AND AHM AHMM'D ☺️ GOODBYE IM GONE *DEAD5EVA* 
THE WAY U DESCRIBED HIS EYES OMDZ AHHH I NEED TO GO AND WATCH A VID OF THE SULTZ BABEZ' EYES NOW HEHEHE AND WHEN MADHU CLAWED HIS BACK DAMN I FELT JELLY LOOOLLL I WANNA CLAW HIS BACK *CRY* 🤣 

I loved your OS so much that is THE best thing I've read in a while now wowowow you have to do another OS now or an FF even I'm gonna pester you later 😉🤣 

LOVE YOU 59233729302EVA (only you and the other sultanaz can undertsand that :P) mwaaah <3 xoxxooxoxo (dno y im chavvin up my post but yolo init rather yobo [you only bhangra once 🤣 - that reminds me of the sikky babez u need to write an OS on him and his biceps ☺️🤣]) 
❤️❤️ 
love from ur fellow sultana/don/kameenian/beti/sister/nando *waahi*🤣 etc etc (dunno y im even saying that when u know who I am 🤣) xxx
Edited by L0V3 - 11 years ago
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
HAAAYE HAAYE HAAAYE OMFDZZZ I JUST REREAD IT AGAIN & DIED FROM THE HOTNESS GOSHJH IT WAS SOO FRIKKING HOT AAAH THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED THE KISS & EVERYTHING WITH SUCH DETAIL😉☺️☺️
OMGG THE PART WHEN HE PUSHED HER AGAINST THE DOOR FRICKK I WOULDN'T MIND HIM DOING THAT TO ME;)🤪 PSSHT LOOK AT HOW HE SEDUCES HER BY SAYING 'ARYAN MISSES HER' OHHH SUREEE THATS THE REAL REASON😉
No joke this had me blushing so hard I can just imagine this happening in my head,his rough hands all over her bare body☺️☺️ asdffklhj when he scooped her in his arms oyyoyy we all know this was heading ahem ahem SR;) if you wanna continue this OS I suggest you do it from the SR😳 & don't forget the details loool😉🤣 you BETTER write more stuff on Sulbala or else...😈🤣 loved this OS aaahh & love youu loadss fozuu wozuu (need to match your cuddly wuddly munda🤣)   Edited by -MzIndependant- - 11 years ago
MAA FOZZZ BEBBZZZ

OH MAAA GOSSHHH  THAT WAS SOME HOTTT OS BABZZZ LIKEEE UFFFTTT SOO PASSIONATE AND OMGGG 

It was the lightest of touches, but it ignited an ever growing spark within Madhu - she locked her arms around Sultan's neck, pulling him closer in the process. She responded with equal passion, and his heart threatened to burst out of his chest as he moved his mouth sensously down her jawline, inhaling her exotic scent as his lips rested against her neck.

SBDKJN<FNSMNSKJ<NJFHIUDSKAMHBFUDKN THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL, MEEE GONEEE LIKEEE IMAGINE THEM DOING THIS  BDKJHSJKNCNSHCJ SUCH A BEAUTIFUL OS.

on a serious note, it was such a breathtakingly beautiful OS, your so talented it was written sooo welll<3 i loved the passion in this OS written really well you can almost imagine this happening, their feelings and everything was portrayed so well, and am not saying this cos ur my friend i actually mean it😳 your an amazing writer<3

Placing her down gently, he hovered over her, letting his eyes do the talk as he unbraided her long mane of chestnut hair, before he leaned in closer, the tips of their noses touching in a loving embrace.

A,SFNAs,nfaD,MNFa,mnfakjDNADn AM GONEEE. hayeee that was sooo beautiful, like DAMNNN can u imagine them like that forreal omggg

the ending was amazing, just loved it<3 I've read this OS like more than 5 times :') you need to write a part 2 babz<3

love you loadsss babzz xxx

🤗🤗

p.s SULTANAS FO LIFE YGM🤣🤣🤣

xo
Edited by -ScarletRose- - 11 years ago
Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...OMG...WOWWW.👏...what an OS...Please do continue writing many such more OS & FF on SULBALA...Haiii the way he carried her in his arms...Shhh...and ufff that HOTTT kISSS...😉
Rolzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Dead  ... It was awesome
X'mas came early this year... I read 2 OSs on Sultan-Madhu same day 😃

Please keep writing !!
tamzin43 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
😳 feeling hot hot hot ..wow now that's what I'm talking about ...wah wah kya baat hai ,,fantastic plz pm me if you write more of this or anything else loved it well done dear 👏 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
OMGGG...this is BRYOND amazing man
AnnStyles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic os...it was so hottt...do add me to ur pm list & pm me whenever u write an os
sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Wow, wow and wow beautiful writing and omg the passion and intensity just sent shivers down my spine. Read 3 sulbala os in a row my word and i need to calm myself now. That was hot.