Love you too 🤣
WL.PM thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: L0V3

YIPPIIIEEE I'M FIRST 😃

W.O.W.
that was brilliant foz!!!!! 👏
Your writing is absolutely amazing you are one of the best writers I've seen around😃❤️
Now about the actual OS 😆...OMDZZZ IT WAS SOOO0OOO HOT!!!!! ☺️ THE WAY HE CAME AND HELD HER WAIST AND PUSHED HER AGAINST THE DOOR!!! THEN WHEN SHE "DARINGLY" STROKED HIS FINGER!!😉 I LOVED THE WAY SHE ASKED "AND YOU" AND HE REPLIED WITH A KISS!!! OMDZZZ *DEAD*☺️ JSDFFDFSJFJFDDSFKMFD I WAS SO IMAGINING MYSELF 🤣 HAYEE SULBALA SETTIN MA SCREEN ON FIREEE!!!! THEN THEN WHEN HE TOOK HER TO HER BEDROOM AND AHM AHMM'D ☺️ GOODBYE IM GONE *DEAD5EVA* 
THE WAY U DESCRIBED HIS EYES OMDZ AHHH I NEED TO GO AND WATCH A VID OF THE SULTZ BABEZ' EYES NOW HEHEHE AND WHEN MADHU CLAWED HIS BACK DAMN I FELT JELLY LOOOLLL I WANNA CLAW HIS BACK *CRY* 🤣 

I loved your OS so much that is THE best thing I've read in a while now wowowow you have to do another OS now or an FF even I'm gonna pester you later 😉🤣 

LOVE YOU 59233729302EVA (only you and the other sultanaz can undertsand that :P) mwaaah <3 xoxxooxoxo (dno y im chavvin up my post but yolo init rather yobo [you only bhangra once 🤣 - that reminds me of the sikky babez u need to write an OS on him and his biceps ☺️🤣]) 
❤️❤️ 
love from ur fellow sultana/don/kameenian/beti/sister/nando *waahi*🤣 etc etc (dunno y im even saying that when u know who I am 🤣) xxx

Why have I turned so hyper over your comment its all the ROFL emos I tell you 🤣 it's been ages since we talked using these now we use emojis but nothing beats this > 🤣 (i think I married it at one point.., anyway 🤣)

Thank you so so so much, this is basically what I wish would happen in the show (but it probs wont *sobs*) LOOOL I was jelly with myself writing the clawing part ahahaha

Pester me in the summer when uni is over, actually we should all do one together 😎 ahhh sikky babez and his biceps, he's gone incredibly hot now he hates his vyf so I may come up with something for our bhangra munda too 🤣

Waahi waahi omg it was still better than maahi maahi (ahem sara and her ex deewani) 🤣 

Love you 985967587875867eva and eva until my saans ceases to exist via Sultan's hotness 😳

Originally posted by: -MzIndependant-

HAAAYE HAAYE HAAAYE OMFDZZZ I JUST REREAD IT AGAIN & DIED FROM THE HOTNESS GOSHJH IT WAS SOO FRIKKING HOT AAAH THE WAY YOU DESCRIBED THE KISS & EVERYTHING WITH SUCH DETAIL😉☺️☺️ 
OMGG THE PART WHEN HE PUSHED HER AGAINST THE DOOR FRICKK I WOULDN'T MIND HIM DOING THAT TO ME;)🤪 PSSHT LOOK AT HOW HE SEDUCES HER BY SAYING 'ARYAN MISSES HER' OHHH SUREEE THATS THE REAL REASON😉 
No joke this had me blushing so hard I can just imagine this happening in my head,his rough hands all over her bare body☺️☺️ asdffklhj when he scooped her in his arms oyyoyy we all know this was heading ahem ahem SR;) if you wanna continue this OS I suggest you do it from the SR😳& don't forget the details loool😉🤣 you BETTER write more stuff on Sulbala or else...😈🤣loved this OS aaahh & love youu loadss fozuu wozuu (need to match your cuddly wuddly munda🤣)   

I know you've saved a copy with your name so have I ahfhjhfjfhjfhgg no I'm kidding I'm bare shareef remember 🤣

I would go laal like a tamatar writing a SR I never have and I never will because I get all shy types you know 😳 I want to write more short stories on Sulbala but I need inspiration so the CVs better give us more scenes or else 😡🤣

Go and run back to your greasepot - look I found an emo for him 🤡 (inside joke LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO 🤣 🤣) 

Originally posted by: leverne

lovely OS...amazing

Thank you!

Thanks 😳

Originally posted by: Absoluv

OMG...OMG...WOWWW.👏...what an OS...Please do continue writing many such more OS & FF on SULBALA...Haiii the way he carried her in his arms...Shhh...and ufff that HOTTT kISSS...😉

Hehe I need some inspiration to hit me but once it does, I'll be back here for sure 😉

Originally posted by: Rolzz

Dead  ... It was awesome 

X'mas came early this year... I read 2 OSs on Sultan-Madhu same day 😃

Please keep writing !!

Thank you so much! I definitely will!

Originally posted by: tamzin43

😳 feeling hot hot hot ..wow now that's what I'm talking about ...wah wah kya baat hai ,,fantastic plz pm me if you write more of this or anything else loved it well done dear 👏 👏

Thanks a lot! I will do 😳

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

OMGGG...this is BRYOND amazing man

Thank you!

Originally posted by: Aneri401

Fantastic os...it was so hottt...do add me to ur pm list & pm me whenever u write an os

Once I start writing a bit more on Sulbala then I will make a pm list and I'll most certainly add you, thanks a lot for the feedback 😊

Originally posted by: sandiab

Wow, wow and wow beautiful writing and omg the passion and intensity just sent shivers down my spine. Read 3 sulbala os in a row my word and i need to calm myself now. That was hot. And add me to your pm list 4 your next sulbala scene

Lol I was worried it wasn't so romantic enough but perhaps I was wrong! They are an intense couple from what we've seen so far, fingers crossed that intensity increases in the show... 😉 & I will do 

Originally posted by: punam2712

lovely os, amazing chemistry

but as i am rishbala fan, would love read on them

Hey! I remember you from PTB 😊 I'll be honest, I'm not so keen on Rishbala, purely because of RK... but I would appreciate it if you could support my Sulbala work too, I have no intent of offending either side of the fanbase 

Originally posted by: Vsoujanya

Fantastic! Superb! Perfect! I just loved it! Very well-written! I really really hope to read more from you. 👏

Thanks so much! I hope I can write more soon too 😳

Thank you!

Originally posted by: adventure_gurl

well done! so romantic!😳

Thanks! 😊

Originally posted by: darkangel93

wowowowowowowowWOW!!!!!!!! THAT WAS HOT!!!!!! loved the os, sweetie!!!!!! keep writing more on sultan and madhu!!!!! 

Aw thank you very much! I definitely will be writing more on them soon!

Originally posted by: BrightLover

Wonderful OS!
Loved it!
Please write more on Sulbala! <3

Thank you! I will, don't worry 😳

Originally posted by: charlie1950

It seems sultan and madhubala 
have more chemistry then the 
original pair rk and madhu

In my eyes they certainly do, but that's just my opinion, each to their own 😊

Originally posted by: Nazmaa

<3 the update...

Glad im not the only one who loves Sulbala...
Totally in with sultan more than Rk tbh..
Please do my Sulbala OS's x
Your update was HOT!!! 

Haha there's a lot of Sulbala lovers around, and omg me too! Sultan is more appealing to me than RK... 😉
Thank you very much!

Originally posted by: havokhotline

*Runs around the house singing "MAHIII"*

This was just brilliant!

Lady, your words were just crafty! And I loved the use of symbolism and imagery in this OS! It was all so simple, yet so powerful. :D

I just loved this! :) Please write some more?

Is that maahi ve maahi, maahi ve? 😆

Thank you so much! I will be writing some more in a few weeks or so, the CVs need to feed me more inspiration 😆

edited my comment babz xoxo
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WL.PM

Why have I turned so hyper over your comment its all the ROFL emos I tell you 🤣 it's been ages since we talked using these now we use emojis but nothing beats this > 🤣 (i think I married it at one point.., anyway 🤣)

Thank you so so so much, this is basically what I wish would happen in the show (but it probs wont *sobs*) LOOOL I was jelly with myself writing the clawing part ahahaha

Pester me in the summer when uni is over, actually we should all do one together😎ahhh sikky babez and his biceps, he's gone incredibly hot now he hates his vyf so I may come up with something for our bhangra munda too 🤣

Waahi waahi omg it was still better than maahi maahi (ahem sara and her ex deewani) 🤣

Love you 985967587875867eva and eva until my saans ceases to exist via Sultan's hotness😳

I know you've saved a copy with your name so have I ahfhjhfjfhjfhgg no I'm kidding I'm bare shareef remember 🤣

I would go laal like a tamatar writing a SR I never have and I never will because I get all shy types you know😳I want to write more short stories on Sulbala but I need inspiration so the CVs better give us more scenes or else😡🤣

[DIV]Go and run back to your greasepot - look I found an emo for him🤡(inside joke LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO 🤣 🤣)

^^ @ bold part: oyy she was your pod aswell pssht you were gay with her so don't deny it🤣
You & shareef? Pls & LOOL I know you won't but try to write a Story as your come 'back' OS ygm😉🤣 awww I know you chose it for yourself,look at that smile you know you wanna cuddle it miss squishyy😛🤣🤣

WL.PM thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ScarletRose-

MAA FOZZZ BEBBZZZ

OH MAAA GOSSHHH  THAT WAS SOME HOTTT OS BABZZZ LIKEEE UFFFTTT SOO PASSIONATE AND OMGGG 

It was the lightest of touches, but it ignited an ever growing spark within Madhu - she locked her arms around Sultan's neck, pulling him closer in the process. She responded with equal passion, and his heart threatened to burst out of his chest as he moved his mouth sensously down her jawline, inhaling her exotic scent as his lips rested against her neck.

SBDKJN<FNSMNSKJ<NJFHIUDSKAMHBFUDKN THIS WAS BEAUTIFUL, MEEE GONEEE LIKEEE IMAGINE THEM DOING THIS  BDKJHSJKNCNSHCJ SUCH A BEAUTIFUL OS.

on a serious note, it was such a breathtakingly beautiful OS, your so talented it was written sooo welll<3 i loved the passion in this OS written really well you can almost imagine this happening, their feelings and everything was portrayed so well, and am not saying this cos ur my friend i actually mean it😳 your an amazing writer<3

Placing her down gently, he hovered over her, letting his eyes do the talk as he unbraided her long mane of chestnut hair, before he leaned in closer, the tips of their noses touching in a loving embrace.

A,SFNAs,nfaD,MNFa,mnfakjDNADn AM GONEEE. hayeee that was sooo beautiful, like DAMNNN can u imagine them like that forreal omggg

the ending was amazing, just loved it<3 I've read this OS like more than 5 times :') you need to write a part 2 babz<3

love you loadsss babzz xxx

🤗🤗

p.s SULTANAS FO LIFE YGM🤣🤣🤣

xo

Aw babz thank you so so so much 🤗 me ijj blushing now, and fdjhfjdhjdhf hayye I know if they ever had a romantic intimate scene I would faint 5eva ☺️

I'm too shareef for a part 2  I'm the shareefest of you all remember that 🤣

SULTANAS RUN THIS TOWN TONIGHT, *rihanna wala HEYYY* 🤣 🤣

P.S. me gonna edit my comment on your OS babz love you loads more mwah xoxoxo
WL.PM thumbnail
[quote]^^ @ bold part: oyy she was your pod aswell pssht you were gay with her so don't deny it🤣
You & shareef? Pls & LOOL I know you won't but try to write a Story as your come 'back' OS ygm😉🤣 awww I know you chose it for yourself,look at that smile you know you wanna cuddle it miss squishyy😛🤣🤣[/quote]

What crap 🤣 I refuse to talk about that moment in my life okey pls tenks pls 🤣

Don't mention back i'll forget how to breathe ☺️ shh khotti go and dance to uncha lamba kad 🤣
FOZ THE AMOUNT OF TIMES I'VE TOLD YOU...

YOU ARE FAR FROM SHAREEEF🤣🤣🤣

THIS OS PROVES IT🤣🤣
Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WL.PM

[quote]^^ @ bold part: oyy she was your pod aswell pssht you were gay with her so don't deny it🤣
You & shareef? Pls & LOOL I know you won't but try to write a Story as your come 'back' OS ygm😉🤣awww I know you chose it for yourself,look at that smile you know you wanna cuddle it miss squishyy😛🤣🤣[/quote]

What crap 🤣 I refuse to talk about that moment in my life okey pls tenks pls 🤣

Don't mention back i'll forget how to breathe☺️shh khotti go and dance to uncha lamba kad🤣

LMFAOOO is abhisheik missing her John?🤣🤣 just scrap her saying 'hyyy pod xoxo' she'll come running back🤣 aaah really? I thought you're shareef tho😉 it's better than dying in chotu motu's sweat🤣🤣