Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
love it poo..specially last part where nnhi reads d letters...its just adorable!!😊
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i had tears in my eyes reading this. specially the letter
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi279

You made me cry!! 😭

Par khushi ke aasu the, so no probs 😊

Amazing update..can't wait for the next one 👍🏼

Thanks for crying and sure that's a big compliment for me!!! 🤗 Come to mummy, I will wipe off your happy tears!! 😃

Originally posted by: 1973anu

i had tears in my eyes reading this. specially the letter

That's very big laud to my efforts! Thanks Anu! 🤗
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
Senpoo thumbnail

Page 10:

Mohan and Megha have FB at their respective places.

Megha was confused and worried when she received a call from Mohan asking her to meet him. She wanted to believe that Mohan is in Indore bringing good news for their life but not sure how and what. She was excited about their meeting after long time and she couldn't control the butterflies in her stomach. When she finally met him at the park, the image of Mohan with a baby, terrified her. Before she could near Mohan, in those few seconds, her world whirled around her.

"Mohan, Are you ok?" She was in tears by the time she uttered those words

Mohan was out of words as well and he wiped her tears off. He hugged her along with the baby. As Megha relaxed in his arms, her fingers tingled with the little one's skin. She just realized the baby's presence and moved out of him. Mohan forced himself out of the cheerful mood to get into the serious conversation that he wanted to have with Megha.

"Megha, in one of my anti-crime operation, there was a huge attack by the criminals thus losing most of the victims. This is the only one survived and I didn't have the heart to leave it out with some orphanage" Mohan was emotional while he explained further about the incident and how bad the kids' parents were killed.

Megha was filled with tears and took the baby into her arms. The picture of this image made Mohan's heart contented and he registered it in him with a smile.

"Megha, I was sure that I don't want to leave the baby anywhere but I am not sure what I am going to do next"

"Mohan, I am so proud of you! I am sure you know what you want to do next" Megha smiled at him knowingly.

"Yes Megha, I want us to adopt this kid" Mohan's voice was amused

"And then?"

"We will be her parents"

"And then?"

"Then what, Megha?"

By then the baby started crying, to which Megha attended by swinging her in her arms. Mohan rejoiced as if he is a proud father for a new born. He couldn't understand the strange feeling formed in him from the moment he held the baby in his hands.

"Mohan, are you sure you can do this?"

"Megha, I don't know but I want to"

He held her hands in his and was trying to communicate what he feels inside. He wanted to say so many things about how he gets connected with her through this baby; how he wanted the baby to be the symbol of their love for the rest of their life; how he wanted his every sense of missing her and his family, to be filled with this little life around him. How he wished that he could put them all in words to describe his sentiments attached to the baby. But Megha did not need his feelings described through his words to understand. She could see them all in his eyes; feel them through his touch; sense them by his body language. Her happiness in knowing the sentimental man hidden behind his carefree outlook, reached no boundaries. Her lips fluttered to say something but in vain. All she could mumble was "I am falling in love with you all over again"

"Huh?" Mohan though failed to read those mumbling words, was lost in that love filled eyes of hers.

"Did you say something?" He asked again.

Megha immediately wore a teasing smile on her lips and said in a casual tone "Just wondering about the problems that my Mr. Musibat brings to me"

Mohan chuckles through his tears and relieves himself from the pressure by resting his head on hers. That was a perfect image of an extended family of theirs.

"So, what should we name you, little angel?" Megha picked those soft pink hands to her cheeks.

"Jhilmil! Isn't she sparkling like a star?" Mohan was full of pride for his little wonder.

"Yes, she is! But Jhilimil'" Megha wrinkled her eyebrows showing her disinterest in the name.

"Rimjhim!" Mohan jumped up in enthusiasm for coming up with something just perfect and right. He couldn't help relating it with the name 'Megha'.

"Ok! Rimjhim it is!" Megha agreed to it.

"What next, Mohan?"

"Megha, as you know, I don't know ABC of baby care. Guru is still roaming around in his half pants"

Megha grins at a helpless Mohan and his genuine confession on his fear of handling the baby. She says to herself 'How I wish I am near you in every walks of your days and how I want this baby to be our own little bundle of joy'. Mohan jerks her out of her daydreams.

After much discussion they come out with a plan. Mohan rents out a room in Indore, for 20 days where Megha can visit them during the day, to get a routine set for Mohan and Rimjhim. Meanwhile they completed the adoption formalities where Mohan and Megha signed as the proud parents of the sweet package from heaven. Rimjhim was a few months older than 1 year when they adopted her.

"Oho, baby, Come to Mummy!"

"No, No, Come to Paapu!"

Guru was filled with laughter on seeing Mohan and Megha in the room, fighting to get the attention from Rimjhim. When Megha entered the room that morning, after giving a well-planned explanation at Vyass' house, she met an exhausted Mohan and Guru. From their looks, it was obvious to her that Rimjhim gave a tough time leaving them sleepless in the night. Mohan looked like a complete disaster with scattered hair, tired body but his eyes never missed to twinkle in sparkles on spotting Megha. He was happy for both Rimjhim and the time he got to spend with Megha, though as a temporary arrangement.

"Come to Paapu" Mohan was all energetic to play with Rimjhim

When Rimjhim chose to cling to Megha, Mohan pretended to be angry showing a pout. But he adored the image of Megha and Rimjhim together, swallowing in every detail of the image, for his memory.

"Give me, I will feed her" Mohan took the bottle of milk from Megha. He wanted to learn everything before the days could fly off. And he never missed to observe the mummy-daughter duo in action anytime. He looked in greed to take in such scenes, as much as he could to fill his empty spaces in the future. He saved all those images as photographs in his mind.

"Jaan" He muttered while he was playing with Rimjhim

When Rimjhim responded to it cheerfully, Mohan found no limits to his amusement.

"Megha, look at this" He replayed the scene with his endearing address to Rimjhim.

"Mr. Bhatnagar, do you have any time for anyone else, now?"

"Hello Mirchi Madam, are you jealous?"

"Naah! I am happy that I got my freedom now"

"Oh! Is that so? Then here it is, enjoy your freedom fully" He pulled her into his embrace along with Rimjhim, squeezing her tightly. As his hair tickled through Rimjhim's soft skin, she started giggling. The proud parents were amused and filled with happiness for their life.

"I am hungry, will you feed me?" Mohan asked Rimjhim. She fed him her food from the bowl. Those little hands applied food all over his face with little food getting inside his mouth. Mohan was all smiles and his stomach filled with the smiles of the little angel. Megha admired the whole scene and filled herself with those memories as well.

The other day when Megha visited them a little early, she found Mohan sleeping with his face flat down. Rimjhim who was sitting next to him was playing with his hair. Megha smiled at them and took in her into her arms. As Rimjhim showed her hands at Mohan, Megha made her sit on his back. The kid started jumping up and down as if she is on a ride, triggering laughter in Megha. Mohan woke up to see the beautiful scene of laughing Megha and Rimjhim.

"Are mom and daughter having fun at the cost of me?" He mocked an angry look

When Megha squeezed his nose to taper his anger, Rimjhim reflected the same action with her little hands.

"You too, Jaan?" Mohan hugged her and wished all his mornings are like this forever.

Those 20 days were so eventful making Mohan filled with memories for the years to come. The bonding between Mohan and Rimjhim formed very naturally but he felt that Megha played a major role in the process. He tied everything related to him and Rimjhim, with Megha because he wanted her to be part of them even after she is gone.

FB ends.

Megha and Mohan wipe off their tears in their lonely night. Mohan carries a sleeping Nanhi back to her room and kisses her good night before retiring into his. Megha who was holding Rimjhim's hands on her bed did not feel like moving away from there.

Pages to be continued...

Page 11:
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
jessiejay thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its was sooo awesome.. loved it!!
asmi279 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG...that was just soo beautiful! I am speechless 👏

I could actually visualize Mohan aka Kunal playing around with a baby...God, that would be so cute!! Hope we get some FB scenes with Mohan and his Jaan in the show too
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww beautiful part!!

U explained MM feeling soo Beautifully  ,

loved each nd every bit or ur writing 
 I'm deeply in love with this FF 

Plz cont soon 
Nd Thanks for the PM.. :) 

Edited by Ridz.Instigator - 11 years ago
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Super awesome Poo  and thanks for pm
Megher_Palok thumbnail
👏 👏 👏 I just loved d bonding of RJ with Mohan-Megha ❤️ Bond tht comes to d core n bonded with life ❤️

Poo amazing update but i couldnt notice where d FB starts or ends 😆 Bcz all i was reading, nah was feeling, is d Bond 👏 N i really felt every bond u described here...like hubby-wifey bond, father-daughter bond, mother-daughter bond, most of all one kid's bond with her parents ❤️

Thanks for this lovely update 🤗 Thanks for d PM 😳

Now i demand next part ASAP😳 Not my fault...I m kinda addicted with ur write-up now 😛 So keep giving us d doses 😳 😊
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
OMG!
How did i miss such gr8 piece of writing??
Hats off poo :)

I mean their separation makes sense ..!
They are part of each other lives yet far away

Loveddd itt

Cont soon

Plzz do PM me next tym u update