Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
beautiful..i loved how u wrote the FB scene..its so adorable...
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Page 11:

Addu was not sure whether he is ready for the challenge in front of him. For the past few months, when he felt himself as a failure, he was much upset for everything that he had turned out to be. He was not happy and he wanted to prove something out of him. The more he thought about his emotional imbalance state, the more he wanted to come out of it. Now with fate bringing him back in Mohan's presence, he wanted to face it with courage. He decided to be a different person and wanted to be a man.

"Hi Ragi, Hi Buvi" Addu wished the girls when he met them at the office

"Hi Aditya!" Buvi responded while Ragini just ignored him. Addu was disappointed and upset on this response but managed to recover soon.

"Where are the boys?" Buvi asked him

"They are still getting ready but I came off thinking that we will start the day early"

"As if it's going to make big difference!" Ragi gave an insulting look at Addu which made him feel inferior.

It has been Ragini who made Addu's life changing moments both in good and bad ways. He went crazy for her within those initial few months of togetherness. Though Ragini initially encouraged his attentions for her, she couldn't move on easily with him for many reasons. He wasn't the usual energetic, lively, carefree boy that girls normally got attracted to. He was too sensitive and obssessive, which were beyond her imagination. His attachment to every trivial thing made him difficult to handle. She started ignoring him which hurt Addu's feelings. He decided to do something about it and move on in life as a different person. Though he did not know how, he wanted to give it a try.

"Hi boys and girls!" Karan welcomed them with a bright smile.

"You will be reporting to me during your training period here" He started explaining them the agenda of their training and the various departments that they will be visiting during their tenure there.

"Will we be meeting the Chief Editor of the company as well?" Addu did not know what he wanted to hear.

"May be or may be not! It depends" Karan continued his lecture on other things

Mohan in his cabin recollecting his morning in his office. He just could not believe his eyes on spotting Addu in his office premises. As he got to know his intention of visit here, he was proud of his little Piddi! But concerned at the same time, to imagine what would happen if he gets to see him here. He felt joy of happiness inside him knowing that his kids are around him so close. All he wanted to believe is that life is taking a good turn for himself and his family. He opened Megha's picture on his mobile "Megha, I know what is going on inside you. I too want to make things easy for you, my dear but I just don't know how!" He holds her picture on to his chest and closes his eyes lost in her thoughts.

"May I come in?" Mohan's thoughts were disturbed by a voice.

"Yes, Come in" Mohan brought himself back to senses

"Bhai, It's me" Karan walked in casually

"Tell me, Karan"

"Are you ok, Bhai? Shall I come later?"

"I am fine, Karan! What's the matter?"

"The training students" The moment he said that Mohan stared at him confusedly.

"They would like to meet you! Do you have time for them?"

Mohan's emotions saw no boundaries and he wasn't sure what to expect but he wished that the time just freezes there. He nodded in agreement. As much as he wanted to go through the moment, he also wanted to leap through it. When he entered the conference room where the students were assembled, he just gazed through them all. He hoped he don't recognize Addu in the group but he failed. His eyes caught at the sight of Addu whose head is bend down looking at the notepad in his hand. As Karan asked them to introduce themselves, Addu gave his name just as Aditya without any surname.

As Mohan delivered his speech looking everyone in the room he glanced through Addu few times. Addu's face was blank and expression less. Mohan then had the question whether Addu wanted to be recognized by him. It appeared to him that he was happy that Mohan did not recognize him. And Mohan decided to play it that way from his side. He wasn't clear whether this takes them somewhere but he wanted to believe that it would.

"Sir, Do we get to meet you often while we are here?" Addu's question took him  by surprise

"Yeah sure, you are always welcome!" He did not want to sound too excited about it

As Mohan walked out of the room, he could sense Addu looking at him intensely and he wanted to believe that there is no hatred in his eyes. Before he entered his cabin, he felt a motion behind him and turned to see Addu standing there.

"Nice meeting you, Sir" He extended his hands for a quick handshake. And this is when Mohan found a smile on Addu's face. It looked like there was a relief on his face, may be his disguise gave him that.

"Pleasure is mine" Mohan meant every word of it. He controlled his urge to share a hug with his Piddi

By the time Mohan sat on his chair, he was in turmoil of emotions mixed of everything. He just remembered all those uneventful moments with Addu and felt a pain spread inside him. He said to himself 'How I wish I could revert them all back'. Just then a knock on the door and Karan's entry got his normal form.

"Good that you met them"

"Why do you say that?"

"Oh! This boy, Aditya! He was just pestering me from the moment I started with my discussion with them. He was so keen on meeting you and it looked like he will run into your room on his own"

Mohan could not make out anything on this description of Addu's act. He wanted to think that it is for good and not otherwise. He smiled to himself at the thought of his Piddi running into him any moment.

"You let him meet me anytime when he wants to"

"Are you sure?"

"Cent percent!"

Addu was in high spirits after his meeting with Mohan. He was happy that he was able to hide his identity from Mohan. He wanted it to keep it that way to make things easy for him. He was not there yet to revive the relationship with Mohan. He expected it to grow on its own with a push from his side in every possible way. He thought this as the perfect opportunity to start his make over to be a different person. He retired in his room happily and called Megha and Nanhi with enthusiasm.

As Mohan entered the house, he heard the bell ringing. He saw a smiling Nanhi on the bell waving her hands at him. As she walked towards the swing and sat there, Mohan tried his stunts around the sofa and tables, as if he is doing his Spiderman way of reaching his Chavvani. Nanhi laughed at this action but was enjoying it. As he reached her they greeted each other with their usual gesture. Mohan settled himself on the swing as well.

"What happened, Spiderman? Looks like you are in a very happy mood!"

"Yes, you can say that!!!"

"Even I am happy and have a good news for you!"

"About Piddi and his Training Program?"

"WOW! Very right! How do you know that?"

"He is doing his training in my company"

Nanhi couldn't help remembering the same situation with Mohan and Megha, during their working together at PL. She laughed at first and then looked worried.

"Is he ok?"

"Looks like it! He even insisted on meeting me, you know?"

"Oh! Is that good or bad, Spiderman?"

"Hey Chavvani! Tension not. Everything will be alright" He wanted to believe his own words as well.

"Sachchi?" Nanhi extended her hands in front of him

"Muchchi!" Mohan assured her with his hands. Nanhi hugged him with a happy smile

"Shall we go out to eat icecream?" Nanhi asked him like a child

"Haanaa, I would love it! Come let's go!"

Mohan put his arms around Nanhi and took her out to a near by Icecream parlour.

When Megha ended her call with Addu, she was just left with a sigh of relief. He did not talk anything about his encounter with Mohan but he sounded very enthusiatic and alive. Megha was proud to hear him like that and trusted that everything will be alright.

"Boohhooo"

Megha alarmed and jumped out at the sound. When she met a twinkling Rimjhim near her with full of laughter, she joined in her laughs.

"Ohhoo!!! It's you Jaan? You scared me, you know!"

"But you are Jhansi ki Rani, remember the brave woman in my paapu's stories?!"

"Yeah, you are right! Thanks for reminding me that" She winked at the little girl

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything, beta!"

"Will you take me out for an icecream?"

"Ofcourse I will!"

Megha held Rimjhim's hands in hers and walked towards the near by Icecream stall.

Pages to be Continued...

Page 12:
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
poo..i want you to keep continuing dis and nt stop ...i so love reading dis..i wish addu was lyk dis in NBt too..bt yes atleast he is in ur story..again a nyc one😊
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome poo  keep writing 
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
amazing update pooπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ
waiting for next..
1973anu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just keep them coming poo... specially on the weekends... otherwise it is boring...

excellent as always
jia03 thumbnail
awesomeπŸ‘
really love your updates😊
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Its Amazing πŸ‘πŸΌ As Dhara said...its really tough to make myself understand tht the update is over now...Keep them coming as soon as u can πŸ€—

Thank u soo much for this lovely weekend treat πŸ€— N thanks for the PM 😳
Pravesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Poo please continue soon. Eagerly waiting for the next one πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poo πŸ€—
Another amazing update Dear ..Loved it !
Plz cont soon 
Nd thanks for the PM :)