Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
wow mast story.. wish it was like this... n i would love to see mohan rim baby scenes(fb)... u write really well
sakhisangni thumbnail
Read the last few pages at one go and I am falling in love with your pages! They bring a tear and a big smile on my face every time I read them, somewhere that is how I wanted the show to be with right amount of emotion and lots of positivity!

I could only wish that they keep coming for a much longer time than you intentended for them.
Reena4kunal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Just read the first chapter and enjoyd it...:) dint kno u write ff 😊
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Page 12:

"I want to!" Addu's response was instant when Karan asked for volunteers from the team, who could work for an exclusive assignment with Mohan.

"And one more?" As Karan continued Jayesh raised his hands.

"Ok! Aditya and Jayesh will work this while the others continue to follow the program agenda"

Ragini was giggling while Buvi asked "What happened, Ragi?"

"Pappu trying his hands on speciality and going to hurt his bumps from Mohan Sir" She continued her teasing and giggling. Though Addu was raging outside hearing it he was deeply hurt inside being referred like this by Ragini. After all, his game plan is to change this impression of  him in her.

Mohan smiled in victory on knowing that Addu has volunteered for the assignment through which he gets to meet him often.

"This is an assignment in which you work on integrating the functional processes of various department in our organization. As an end product you arrive at a Project Demonstration detailing out the integration process. Use any asset or tool that you need but the product has to be impressive which can be a used as marketing strategy for our company in future"

Addu was all in awe as Mohan's went on with his description of the assignment , in his cabin. He was impressed with the attitude and authority with which Mohan worked around the company. He believed that this is what he wanted to be after his own transformation. He looked up to Mohan as an inspirational factor and nothing more. He wasn't in hope to have anything beyond, and he preferred to keep it that way. And for that he strictly relied upon keeping himself under the mask.

In the first two weeks, it was easy for Addu to meet Mohan and discuss anything about his work. Slowly the pressure started to settle down and Addu was in a hurry to see the changes in his self. As he foresaw delay in his own alteration, his focus deterred and he started avoiding his encounters with Mohan.

"This is not happening" Mohan's voice was high when he checked the assignment status with the boys

Then he slowed down his tone to continue "I understand, integration is difficult but it's not impossible. You observe the individuals very closely and try to pull out the matching factors to gel them together"

"But every one have their own flaws and when the more they are put together the more they fall out of place" Addu defended their stand

As their conversation built up, they both realized that their talks are not about the departments and the work, anymore. They deviated and started focusing on their own characters and how they fall apart when needed to be bound together. Both stopped their thought exchange for a while.

"Sir, We are trying everything that we could" Jayesh stammered through his voice to remove the silence

"Is that your best you could put in?" Mohan looked intensely at Addu

Unable to control himself anymore, Addu stood up raising his voice

"Yes! That's all what I have in me" Addu's irritation was very clear in his response and Mohan was taken aback not knowing what made him react this way

"No, I don't think so! You can do lot better" Mohan wasn't ready to give up

"As if you know me better than myself?"

"Yes, I know better'" Mohan held his statement back and continued after a pause "Because this is no rocket science and I see that you guys are smarter than what you think"

"But we are failing" Addu's voice did not see any slowdown

"No! That's too quick for you to decide" Mohan was impatient

"Don't push me"

"I am asking you to do more"

"Sorry Sir, If you think we are not fitting the bill then you can drop us from this assignment" Addu couldn't contain himself in Mohan's presence anymore and he walked out of the cabin

As Mohan did not expect him to walk out like that, he was left with anger and failed to compose himself

"Aditya, Stop! Nobody walks out on me like that" Mohan's voice was on top when he came out of his cabin. Addu stopped wherever he was. Everyone around looked at them strangely while Mohan realized the situation.

"I expect the work to be continued by you and Jayesh. No more discussion on this" Mohan closed it on this note and got back into his cabin

As Mohan assimilated through the day's events in his calmness, he realized the ups and downs of their conversation. He felt that Addu was right about being pushed to deliver. Mohan found that his own impatience in getting back to his family, made him push Addu in whatever his deed was. He felt upset about the pressure that imposed on Addu.

"Arrey yaar! What have I done?" He covered his face with his own hands in disappointment. He pulled out his phone to open Megha's picture and started talking to himself.

"Oh Megha! Hope I haven't closed all the doors for us. Do you think I went overboard? I don't know why but I want everything to be alright very soon. You don't know how much I miss you!"

Just then his phone started ringing with call from Rimjhim. His face brightened up with a smile and picked it up immediately

"Oh My Jaan!! I love you I love you I love you!!! I miss you so so much" He showered kisses on the phone without waiting for Rimjhim's voice from the other side.

On the other side Rimjhim was holding the phone to Megha's ears and all those endearments and kisses from Mohan were received by Megha. Her face turned pink in shy as she recognized the voice. When Rimjhim ran into her to extend the phone, she did not know what it was for. It was an unexpected moment for Megha and she just froze there not knowing what to do next. A smiling Rimjhim put the phone back into her ears

"Hiii Paaapu!!!! Have you found someone more important than me? You have forgotten to call me today" Rimjhim started her complaint list

"Hey Jaan! Could that happen anytime?"

Megha was lost in those chilling moment again. Mohan's voice so close to her ears was like honey dripping inside her. Those endearments were still vibrating and shaking her in ecstasy. Finally those kisses, she could not help herself touching her cheeks as if she felt his lips on them! She turned pink all over again in the thought of Mohan being so close to her and showering his love on her. When Rimjhim pulled her saree tip, Megha forced herself out of those lost moments. She looked at her adoringly as Rimjhim continued her busy talks with Mohan. Megha was wondering what would have been Mohan's reaction had he known who received his presents. She blushed on imagining a blushing Mohan.

That night, Mohan and Karan were in serious discussion in Mohan's house, when Karan received a phone call. He sounded worried and concerned on hearing the news from the other side. "Ok! Don't panic. I am coming there"

"Abbey! Where are you going now?" Mohan questioned him

"It's call from Jayesh. They are in a pub drinking. Now Aditya is drunk and misbehaving"

Mohan is shocked to hear this.

"The pub manager is threatening to call the police"

"Ok! I am going there" Mohan stood up instantly

"Bhai, You?"

"You are supposed to cover this news and I can't afford to lose this segment" Mohan managed to relate himself in sense without letting down his cool

Mohan took the location details and contact numbers from Karan before rushing to his car.By the time he pulled over at the pub, he was not his own self and imagined the worst. He met the boys at the reception where Addu was shouting at everyone and it looked like he was doing that for quite some time.

"Sir, are these your boys?" Mohan was stopped by an elderly man who appeared to be the manager.

"Yes! Is it.."

The manager cut himself in "I got to report this to poilce as we have few damages done by this boy"

"No Sir! I will pay for the loss. We will settle it down now here itself"

Mohan took a while to convince the manager before he settled down on the payment. When Mohan is finished, he looked at Addu who is still in his own state. Its only during the driving Mohan started his questionairre.

"Is this Aditya's first time? I mean drinking"

"Yes yes, Sir" Jayesh was pulling words out of his own mouth. They did not expect Mohan to arrive there to save them. As Addu is not in conscience of anything happening around, he was worried about him and how Mohan would react to his behavior.

"What happened?"

"After he fought with you" Mohan stared at him to which he swallowed his words and said "After the discussion in your cabin, Aditya shut himself in his room for a while. Then all of a sudden he burst out asking us to join him for drinks. He had never joined us for drinks anytime earlier and so we were surprised. But we thought he has finally got into league and so we didn't stop him"

Mohan was not sure whether to be happy or worried. Happy because he's proud of his son but sad that he is the reason for his drinking. He just swayed a look at the back seat where the two boys were alert with eyes wide open while Addu with all energy drained down was murmuring something. He felt both angry and pity for his little Piddi! As the boys insisted on getting back to the company guest house, Mohan offered to take Aditya with him. Though confused, they couldn't say anything to him.

"Guru, Open the outhouse and wait for me there"

"Uffoo Bhaiya! What's the problem you got into now?" Guru sensed a tension in Mohan's voice and assumed some problem

"Abbey, I am alright. Is Nanhi sleeping?"

"Haan! She is. But tell me where did you go?"

"To the pub. Stop asking so many questions as like my wife" Mohan disconnected the phone

"Ohho! Disconnected? Why is bhaiya doing this to me?" Guru was restless waiting at the outhouse and rushed out on seeing the car headlights flashing through.

As Mohan went around to pull Addu out, Guru was shocked. "Who is this bhaiya? Did you kidnap someone?" Mohan gave an angry stare at Guru, and cleared the hair falling on Addu's face. He then carried Addu on his shoulder and walked inside the outhouse.

"Oh! Bhaiya, This is Addu! Did you beat him up?" Guru rushed behind Mohan continuing his blabber. Mohan placed Addu on the sofa and turned towards Guru still carrying his angry stare.

"This Piddi fell drunk and started doing lots of drama at the pub"

"Oh! I always thought Addu is like Megha bhabhi but he turned out to be like you!" Guru ignoring Mohan's stare went closer to Addu. "Isn't he looking handsome, bhaiya?"

"Yeah, Take some photos of him so we can send it to the matrimonial" Mohan said in an angry teasing tone. Mohan started removing Addu's shoes and proceeded to get him cleaned from the mess.

"Arrey, are you going to help or going to just admire your groom?" Mohan sounded cool and he was calming down

After they both managed to freshen up Addu and put him on the bed, they fell on the sofa tired. They looked at each other and smiled remembering those old days when Addu gave tough time getting ready, whenever Megha was not around.

"I am not a pappu boy! I am a man! I am Mohan Bhatnagar!" Addu was mumbling these words in his sleep. Mohan and Guru looked at Addu  and at each other confused.

The next morning, Addu woke up holding his head "Mummy, Mummy! Arggh! This headache"

"Have this tea and you will be ok"

Addu looked up to see Mohan offering him a steaming cup of tea and was shocked.

Pages to be continued...

Page 13:
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago
dsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
pooo...πŸ€—i just love it...i love how mohan speaks those matrimonial dialogues even when he is angry ...update  d next part soon..
swavai2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow, wow, wow, :) Edited by swavai2 - 11 years ago
sona02 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks poo..nice update ..mohan talks with megha's pic..πŸ€—β€οΈnice phone convo..me also blushing..β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† like the convo between mohan-guru..."oh!ialways thought addu is like megha bhabi but he turned out to be like you!"🀣and also the matrimonal dialog by angry man mohanπŸ˜†...
waiting 
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update PooπŸ€—

MM phone convo was so cute 
and Mohan -Guru Convo was really funny !

Plz cont soon ..!
Nd Thanks For The PM :)
TeriMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wowo!

Loved it :D

Addu actually wants to be like mohan bhatnagar..ofcourse MB has divine n hynotic charisma who dsnt want be him ;)
Megher_Palok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— U made d weekend even more spl πŸ˜‰

Lovely update...Pic n matrimonial ad line was beyond hilarious at tht situation n super cute too 😳

Thanks for dis update n i m waiting waiting waiting for d next page 😳 πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰