Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Adol you must be living in a shithole coz all you do is talk a load of shit!! Who are you to question Aamna's decisions? If you dont like her show just piss off & stop badmouthing Aamna & stop being a bad influence to the forum!! Aamna will do what ever she wants, she dosent need ur advice!! Its you desperate for attention, get a life!! This my reply to ur other fillty thread too!!
adol thumbnail
please stop saying all this stuff ,i have no intention as such that you are portraying so please stop it and dont create misunderstandings
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
please stay calm.
 no bad mouthing each other please.
 Love u all.
Edited by kamalini123 - 11 years ago
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AamnaLover

Adol you must be living in a shithole coz all you do is talk a load of shit!! Who are you to question Aamna's decisions? If you dont like her show just piss off & stop badmouthing Aamna & stop being a bad influence to the forum!! Aamna will do what ever she wants, she dosent need ur advice!! Its you desperate for attention, get a life!! This my reply to ur other fillty thread too!!

While I can't understand any fan's undying love for an actor, I don't think you should be this rude.  If she is suggesting advice to Aamna, then so be it.  She isn't bashing on her personally, she is simply making a suggestion.  I am sure Aamna's manager gives her suggestions too, and we could all open a topic bashing him/her for making some image decisions for Aamna.  It is just perspective, you may not think her career is failing (I cannot comment on that since I have not tracked her career well) and she may think her career needs a lift.  No need to use foul language.  Even in her other topic you went straight to bashing, it makes you come off as hot headed, and an educated reply would have backed your point better and probably more appreciated by the thread maker.   Of course this is only judging on two threads, I don't know if the topic maker has said something else you may consider hateful.  My best advice would be to ignore it, as every celeb will have critics and fans, you can't fight them all. 
Edited by CanadianAddict - 11 years ago
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Dont tell me how not to be if you have not seen the bashing in other topics by the thread maker with ur own eyes!!
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Its okay to bash Aamna but if the basher is attacked you have a problem with it? I'm seeing another hypocrite!!
CanadianAddict thumbnail
Wow, can you please stop being rude for a second, you seem very unreceptive to feedback.  As I said, this person was suggesting something for Aamna's career, I don't consider that bashing, however if the post was edited I wouldn't know.  My advice was simply don't get angry as a celeb will always have haters.

I have no interest to talk to you if you are going to assume things and be defensive, I am suggesting how I saw you came off.  I am not saying anything about you, I was just pointing out that you don't need to get involved. 
CanadianAddict thumbnail
I'm just letting you know there is so many people on this forum who will bash and then love the actress.  I have seen people bash an actress on DMG because they wanted another actress as riddhima but as soon as her pairing with Karan Grover was over they were all her fans, people are hypocrites.  Just link her threads and answer calmly otherwise someone will just throw the "you're crazy" statement at you and that won't help your point. I'm trying to be on your side.
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
I dont think you have seen the bashing thread, go & read that!! You were jumping to conclusions before seeing it all thats why i got annoyed!! Well thats probably how you deal with things, not me!!
CanadianAddict thumbnail
I was not jumping to conclusions, as you could see my main point was even if she was a hypocrite you can give her a stout reply by linking her other thread and showing us how she is a hypocrite, it wouldn't seem like an argument without substance then.  I still feel you should have done that and I have seen her other thread now, but I am just saying if you freak out she can easily call you crazy and then people won't listen, do you understand?