Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adol thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
look hg cool u always like to interfere only on those topics which have masala and mirchi😆anyway im happy that atleast mere post sai kuch tu activity huai iss forum during its last days ,atleast we shd finish this forum on a good note 
adol thumbnail

Originally posted by: kamalini123

U guys r funny!

Every1 cool down! 
 Take a deep breath!
 We r talking only about a fictitious TV serial!

Aamna is all grown up,  she is exceptionally pretty,  and an established actress. She exactly knows what project she should choose to carry on her carrier, I have full faith in her.

i completely agree with u till the last few lines ,im sorry to say but yes she is pretty and established but lacks the decision to choose good projects over and over againa nd thats a serious inability ,i mean a person makes a mistake once or rather twice and then learns from it but in aamna case she has made mistake thrice and still i dont see her learning😭 first see aloochaat ,then aoa wish karein and then hjnh so the fact is except kth which she didnt choose but rather ekta choosed for her was legendary success ,i just hope in future she chooses something more worthwile ,i am damn sure a person cant make the same mistake 4 times
sherni_ashish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Amnaalover..its nt a bold character that will bring success.. many actresses step way low n they dnt gt nothing at all!! she iss brilliant in her own way!! only thing that matters in this industry is good role offers n luck!! its not the roles they wanna do .. its the roles they r lucky 2 get!! 
adol thumbnail
i didnt said bold characters i meant to say a bold and strong script which has a strong and bold subject
adol thumbnail
well its last days and then forum will be finished so i hope to bring in more spicy topics to mesmerise your brains ,u are just like a cat who eagarly waits for its food and then starts to lick it 😆 just joking
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well I think her career isn't exactly failing, come to think of it , it just slowed down
she is a very talented actress but her comeback to tv was much anticipated
but her role of "kashish" did not let grow into  Muskaan
even me, I couldn't just accept her with her co star on this show
it may just be me, but I am still very much into kashish and though muskaan is much practical than kashish
i watched that show for a long time and i couldnt accept her as muskaan 
adol thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilovedhanjanird

well I think her career isn't exactly failing, come to think of it , it just slowed down

she is a very talented actress but her comeback to tv was much anticipated
but her role of "kashish" did not let grow into  Muskaan
even me, I couldn't just accept her with her co star on this show
it may just be me, but I am still very much into kashish and though muskaan is much practical than kashish
i watched that show for a long time and i couldnt accept her as muskaan 

i agree on each and every word of u completely 
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adol

i completely agree with u till the last few lines ,im sorry to say but yes she is pretty and established but lacks the decision to choose good projects over and over againa nd thats a serious inability ,i mean a person makes a mistake once or rather twice and then learns from it but in aamna case she has made mistake thrice and still i dont see her learning😭 first see aloochaat ,then aoa wish karein and then hjnh so the fact is except kth which she didnt choose but rather ekta choosed for her was legendary success ,i just hope in future she chooses something more worthwile ,i am damn sure a person cant make the same mistake 4 times

Its great that u agree with me with the 1st part of my answer..
 But u can not blame solely Aamna for the  failure of "Aaloo chat' & "Aao wish Kare'.  There is ample example of Successful TV star not having much luck in Bollywood film.
 And u definitely can not hold Aamna responsible for HJNH disaster, the poorly written script of HJNH is the culprit
 Success many times depend on luck. Hope Aamna 's luck will favor her in her next project.
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: adol

i agree on each and every word of u completely 

ha ha ha! 
 Hope you guys come out of the shadow of Kashish and make Aamna's next venture a success!
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kamalini123

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">ha ha ha!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hope you guys come out of the shadow of Kashish and make Aamna's next venture a success!</font>

You can't just blame us for like kashish more than Muskaan , I still remember the day Sujal confessed his love to kashish and the background song was playing thoda sa pyar hua
I till this day wish aamna best , but she lacks chemistry with Aftab and her co star in HNJH
She had better chemistry with Aamir Ali I guess
But whatever it is I hope she makes a comeback soon