word of advise to aamna must read

adol thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
seeing the present condition i want to give an advise to aamna which could resurrect her career and give some boost as its drastically falling ,my advise to aamna would be to take inspiration from salman khan and look at his career ,few years ago salman khan was also facing the same situation people were writing him off and his career was going nowhere and then WANTED happened and then there is no looking back for him now he is the most popular bollywood actor at the moment ,so aamna needs to take inspiration from salman khan and need to do women centric roles where she is heroine and she is the hero just like what salman khan started to do and to a extent vidya balan,in short she should now go the commercial way and do some commercial film or tv show and lastly need to shed some inhibition ,i mean if she gets a bold offer and the script is good she sshould go for it its do or die for her now ,so tell me people if u agree must reply

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adol thumbnail
no one interested here no one replies ,even a haunted house has more noise of course ,i think its time for funeral for this forum as this forum is dead already
adol thumbnail
i doubt she would do that ,my meaning of bold was a bold script and a bold role which is challanging and u are correct that she wants to do easy roles and succeed which wont happen ,someone needs to advise her seriously ,she can easily do challanging roles but i don know why she doesnt want to
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Aamna is not desperate like other actresses & will not use a cheap way to gain success!! She is talented & will succeed in her own way!!
adol thumbnail
yea hopefully but she needs to choose a bold  subject which is challanging im telling u she would be surprised herself in the end with the suceess but i have a feeling that once hjnh ends she will once again go back to hibernation just like she did after kth and then 2 movies and then dont know when she would come back
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
Aamna will not cross that line!! There are more challenging roles than what ur suggesting!! 
Nostalgia-02 thumbnail
& its not do or die for her now!! ur topic is cheap!! 1 is advising a star when she made it to the industry herself!! dont further spoil my mood as i am already heartbroken with the show going off air!!

adol thumbnail
please open ur mind mr and look what im saying ,im saying bold subject not bold scenes to be clear so keep that out of your head and dont start spreading cheap things on this topic ,my saying bold was a strong script with a strong subject so now please dont say its cheap ðŸ˜¡ open ur brains and be a more open minded
adol thumbnail
what heated im just giving my poinT of view before this forum shuts down
kamalini123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U guys r funny!
 Every1 cool down! 
 Take a deep breath!
 We r talking only about a fictitious TV serial!

Aamna is all grown up,  she is exceptionally pretty,  and an established actress. She exactly knows what project she should choose to carry on her carrier, I have full faith in her.