R. K. Lakshman Ki Duniya to GO OFFAIR

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
RK Laxman Ki Duniya to go off-air?
R.K.Laxman Ki Duniya
Hat's Off production's situational comedy RKLaxmanKiDuniya based on the cartoons of famous cartoonist RKLaxman is all set to bid adieu to its fans. The show which was launched with high hopes and expectation, initially grabbed many eyeballs but could not continue to impress the audiences and now will go off-air.

Sources inform that the makers of the show were contemplating to axe the show for a long time now and finally the decision has been taken. The last day of the show's telecast will be 22 March 2013 but it can get an extension of a week till 29 March 2013.

When contacted, Producer JD Majethia said, "Yes, the show is going off-air. We are very happy that our show ran for about 350 episodes. I think we have done justice to the legendary RK Laxman's cartoon and I believe that this is the right time for our show to go off-air. It is a collective decision of the channel and the production house."
Edited by MSPE - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
After TMKOC & Chidiyaghar ,it was the best show , will miss it ðŸ˜”
R k laxman ki rangin duniya is the 2nd bst comedy show at tmkoc, it really sad that these had been stopped but i expt 2nd season of rklkrd will soon begin and i'll b waiting for that...
Originally posted by pinvin07

R k laxman ki rangin duniya is the 2nd bst comedy show at tmkoc, it really sad that these had been stopped but i expt 2nd season of rklkrd will soon begin and i'll b waiting for that...

Sorry but it's not possible for 2Nd season as show was not so much popular...i know that it was really excellent show.

But season 2 of Lapataganj will be soon opened ... you can see it if you love that show.😛