Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovely_nikki thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: princess4120

just read your entire ff.. very interesting and different track here.. prashant and yash being brothers.. total surprise..

not sure whats up with arti.. why is she acting this way... even if she was forced to marry prashant.. why try to make yash jealous.. why does she want yash to suffer?

hope yuo reveal the reason soon..
cant wait to read the next part.. hope you update soon..

take care

Thanks Princess for reading and commenting on my FF πŸ˜Š

Aarti is also going through emotional roller coaster ride right now. Yash's obsession is bothering her to the extent that she's behaving in such a manner with him. It's important for both of them to move on and the sooner Yash realizes this the better it'll be for everyone.
And Yash will realize this now, as Aarti in pregnant now with Prashant's baby. 

Hope it helped you to some extent. πŸ˜³
..Comrade4eva.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Still waiting for your comment on my FF!
lovely_nikki thumbnail

Originally posted by: .KillTheBitch.

Still waiting for your comment on my FF!

I've PM you. Please check it.
And you were supposed to give me a dhamakedar name for Yash's GF πŸ˜‰
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read all your amazing updates but i'm confused anout Yash and Aarti.
PM when you upload next
UPLOAD SOON
RA17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hey sweetheart i am back with ch7

( agar koi aur padega toh use lagega like i am coming as updating ff )

nikki finally aarti become JKR poor yash my m r bechara

kehdo yahi sach hai hai naaa

When you fall in love with someone, you accept everything about that person. If your love is true, you are ready to sacrifice anything and everything in your power,for that one person. You just want to give all the happiness in the world for that person. You want to keep them safe and protected from all kind of evil.

This is the hand with which you slapped me, isn't it? Well now you know what pain feels like. This pain is nothing compared to the pain that you've given me"

Tears started flowing Aarti's eyes as her pain was increasing

Nikki it seems that aarti is keeping so much into her man my heart is now going for my aartji

Yayyy yash the fighter is back n g3 maa can only say this so not much shocked

I hope that everyone's confusion got cleared about Aarti's behavior. Even Yash now knows that Aarti never liked him. And that's why he'll leave SM now..Nikki meri jaan how confusion clear rather woh  toh ab shuru hui hai what made aarti do this sacrifice for her true love n then who knows btr thn us how aarti hand must have been burnt

But nikki all i can say dear you write beautiful simple , hit your heart.. dodirect dil se

Thanks gal for regular pm n nice update...liked it atleast yash ne haath toh saaf kiya P per n thnaks to aarti hi is in now a illusion tht aarti nvr loved him but sach toh hume pata hai

anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Aarti is preggy😲 Poor YashπŸ₯Ί
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for your update.
Update Soon
IsYaRoCHeR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Uff God... Sorry for taking time to reply darl..  U know I was stuck with my exams re.. πŸ₯±

Chapter 6 

I'm tired of Gayatri.. πŸ˜‘ She had once be selfish and always be selfish.. There might be only 0.1% of love towards Yash from Gayatri.. But she will never be his real mother...  Our Yash and his work as spy.. πŸ˜› He kissed Aarti and Aarti slapped him.. πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘  !! Jumping to next part.. πŸ˜†

Chapter 7

Damn!!! πŸ˜‘😑 What is wrong with Aarti??? I'm sad to read her words to Yash... They are too sharp and hurting... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Can't take it anymore.. πŸ’” Will he leave SM then?  Me going to next.. πŸ˜•

Chapter 8

Gayatri getting evil from days to days.. πŸ˜‘😑 Hate her.. πŸ˜‘😑 Loved Manu always... Her love for her brothers are so deep.. πŸ˜³ 

He left the house.. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ Aman and Arpita.. πŸ˜³ !!

Oh ji... She's preggy with Prashant's baby?? πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Nah ji nah... You broke my entire heart... πŸ₯Ί But you are doing great job... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I hope you'll bring some twist in the story.. πŸ˜› Looking forward for next.. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for the PM.. πŸ€—
Shashi1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Waiting for the update...
lovely_nikki thumbnail
Thanks πŸ˜Š