Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kalapi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Yup, she definitely the central character, love her hate her, but one can hardly ignore her, as seen by the number of posts on her...
soap-critic thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree - she definitely needs to be on the list.

She has grown both as an actor and as the character she is playing. I find her to be very talented in showcasing the different shades of Ovi's character.

.Nikki. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I thought i saw her name earlier in the popular cast, weird, anyway yeah, she should be included in it, along with the other actors
Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Guys no step has been taken! I can understand they won't return Sush's name on the cast list as he has been replaced(according to new law). But what about Shruti? I think pming forum mods won't help that much. Have anyone PMed Jyoti di?
Kalapi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Afss

Guys no step has been taken! I can understand they won't return Sush's name on the cast list as he has been replaced(according to new law). But what about Shruti? I think pming forum mods won't help that much. Have anyone PMed Jyoti di?

I guess Afsara, minority request are never heard. It is most easy to suppress the minority. Funny, there is no equalty in this forum. All that is said about supporting free speech is just 'talk", no one walk the talk. I am glad I could see the true color of this forum...but, it did make me very sad - inequality has many forms...and this is one of those examples...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Kalapi di I want to know if anyone pmed Jyoti di or not? If not then I can pm her. She is really helpful. Forums Mods don't have the power to add or remove someone in the cast list. Only admins have that power. And I think Jyo di can help us. Infact she was ready to help us in Sushant's case too. She PMed higher authority on behalf of us. But it was not in action because of IF's new rule for replacement. I think she can really help us.
Kalapi thumbnail

Kalapi di I want to know if anyone pmed Jyoti di or not? If not then I can pm her. She is really helpful. Forums Mods don't have the power to add or remove someone in the cast list. Only admins have that power. And I think Jyo di can help us. Infact she was ready to help us in Sushant's case too. She PMed higher authority on behalf of us. But it was not in action because of IF's new rule for replacement. I think she can really help us.

I think Dabulls pm'd a mOd. But I as a member is more interested on the outcome of the pm. I am sure VArsha has not heard back, otherwise we could have know. The comment I have is of fairness - and of course the admin can refuse our request too - but that refusal should have a reason not just ignoring us. Let see if we get to hear back or see a change.

How did you hear that IF has new rule for replacement - how was the info communicated to you can Sus will not be added to the list?
Thanks in advance dear...
Afss_94 thumbnail
Admin Vijay made it a Global Announcement. Didn't u notice that Kalapi di? It is a new rule. If any actors have been replaced by someone then his/her name will be removed. And yeah forums mod don't reply anyone. I had PMed 2 mods seeking permission to arrange Awards Night. But they don't reply us yet now. Jyoti di replied in 15 mins and gave us permission.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Friends I heard back from Devu this morning that she was going to look into it...See what she can do..She has been pretty good at responding whenever she is OL..Priya.nair is another good one..Abt the Rest dunno what to say 😳

My personal view: If an actor leaves the show and their name is removed I am OK with it...Names as well as banners are done once a yr...But an actor having a such a important role as Ovi is not being on popular cast list is not right..Ankit Narang's name is there who plays a small role sitting in jail while Ovi is there in each episode..Even Savita - Usha Nadkarni's name is removed..😳

Afsara I know you & others are working on having Sushant's name added back...But the guy left the show on his own more than 18 mo ago...That is different and I read from your post that VB admin has made rule on that..

Hope u understand where I am coming from..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 11 years ago
Kalapi thumbnail

Admin Vijay made it a Global Announcement. Didn't u notice that Kalapi di? It is a new rule. If any actors have been replaced by someone then his/her name will be removed. And yeah forums mod don't reply anyone. I had PMed 2 mods seeking permission to arrange Awards Night. But they don't reply us yet now. Jyoti di replied in 15 mins and gave us permission.

Afsara, I must have missed it 😆, then again, I can be sometimes blind with eyes wide open🤣 thanks dear